787 the ONLY Airplane to be designed to BURN

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 10, 2013
I can't believe what I'm reading.

Boeing with support of FAA etc is designing a new battery pack that is designed to burn in flight. Any fire will be vented so as to not smokefill the cabin. BUT the "fix" will include mechanisums that will allow the plane to burn but make it to an airport while burning.

I'll be passing on flying the NEW ENHANCED 787, thanks anyway..
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Ralph wrote:
I can't believe what I'm reading.
Boeing with support of FAA etc is designing a new battery pack that is designed to burn in flight. Any fire will be vented so as to not smokefill the cabin. BUT the "fix" will include mechanisums that will allow the plane to burn but make it to an airport while burning.
I'll be passing on flying the NEW ENHANCED 787, thanks anyway..
Smokefill/mechanisums tell the real "ralph" story...Dumber, than a rock....
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Smokefill/mechanisums tell the real "ralph" story...Dumber, than a rock....
You one dumb mudder phocker!!

You know that?

I didn't think so...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Smokefill/mechanisums tell the real "ralph" story...Dumber, than a rock....
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Smokefill/mechanisums tell the real "ralph" story...Dumber, than a rock....
My gay hubby, the Spell Check Queen, is on duty people. Beware. Right, hun?
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Smokefill/mechanisums tell the real "ralph" story...Dumber, than a rock....
No dumber than those who don't realize they are one dumb mudder phocker..

Do youself a favor and stop posting drivel.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Hey Ralf,

try designed to vent gasses & heat, poor baby....
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Hey Ralf,
try designed to vent gasses & heat, poor baby....
You want to ride in a plane designed to burn?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 10, 2013
So, when you continually lie, you realize it seems childish, right ??? Hey Ralf, they're JET ENGINES, they BURN FUEL at power ALL THE TIME !!!
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Mar 10, 2013
So you are 3 hours out over the Atlantic and smell smoke..

Captian: "Ladies and Gentlemen, don't be alarmed over the smell of smoke". "The 787 is designed to allow its battery to burn but vent the combustion byproducts". "What you smell is some miniscule products of combustion, don't be concerned".

"We are continuing on our trip to Europe and hope to make it to the destination before the plane burns up".

"Please report visible flames to a flight attendent".

"Flight attendants, please review instructions for open water ditching with the passengers".

"BTW, the rest rooms will be very busy with passengers cleaning out their pants so be patient if you have a need".

"Thanks for flying on the new Boeing 787".
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Ralph wrote:
So you are 3 hours out over the Atlantic and smell smoke..
Captian: "Ladies and Gentlemen, don't be alarmed over the smell of smoke". "The 787 is designed to allow its battery to burn but vent the combustion byproducts". "What you smell is some miniscule products of combustion, don't be concerned".
"We are continuing on our trip to Europe and hope to make it to the destination before the plane burns up".
"Please report visible flames to a flight attendent".
"Flight attendants, please review instructions for open water ditching with the passengers".
"BTW, the rest rooms will be very busy with passengers cleaning out their pants so be patient if you have a need".
"Thanks for flying on the new Boeing 787".
Attendant ??? LMNAOROTFU~! Poor ralph, simply a kid, with no better uses for your life.
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Attendant ??? LMNAOROTFU~! Poor ralph, simply a kid, with no better uses for your life.
Will YOU fly on it?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Ralph, all planes burn fuel, grow up....
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Mar 11, 2013
So you are 3 hours out over the Atlantic and smell smoke..

Captian: "Ladies and Gentlemen, don't be alarmed over the smell of smoke". "The 787 is designed to allow its battery to burn but vent the combustion byproducts". "What you smell is some miniscule products of combustion, don't be concerned".

"We are continuing on our trip to Europe and hope to make it to the destination before the plane burns up".

"Please report visible flames to a flight attendent".

"Flight attendants, please review instructions for open water ditching with the passengers".

"BTW, the rest rooms will be very busy with passengers cleaning out their pants so be patient if you have a need".

"Thanks for flying on the new Boeing 787".
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Over the weekend, Boeing operated a FAA-sanctioned 787 test flight, during which special equipment was used to monitor and record the batteries' performance. The flight was described as "uneventful."

More test flights are planned for "early this coming week," according to Boeing.
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Mar 12, 2013
So you are 3 hours out over the Atlantic and smell smoke..

Captian: "Ladies and Gentlemen, don't be alarmed over the smell of smoke". "The 787 is designed to allow its battery to burn but vent the combustion byproducts". "What you smell is some miniscule products of combustion, don't be concerned".

"We are continuing on our trip to Europe and hope to make it to the destination before the plane burns up".

"Please report visible flames to a flight attendent".

"Flight attendants, please review instructions for open water ditching with the passengers".

"BTW, the rest rooms will be very busy with passengers cleaning out their pants so be patient if you have a need".

"Thanks for flying on the new Boeing 787".
----------

IF this happens ONCE again to a 787 the plane will be grounded forever.

Boeing needs to remember this.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#21 Mar 12, 2013
Over the weekend, Boeing operated a FAA-sanctioned 787 test flight, during which special equipment was used to monitor and record the batteries' performance. The flight was described as "uneventful."

More test flights are planned for "early this coming week," according to Boeing.

Pretty sad, last month, you said they'd never fly again, right idiot ??? LMAOROTFU~! At least, spamming prevents your stupidity from increasing.
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Mar 12, 2013
Airlines walking away from the 787:

http://business.time.com/2013/03/12/airlines-...
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#23 Mar 12, 2013
"...to fill gaps for the upcoming busy summer."

Probably using the other Boeing aircraft... Pretty stupid claim.

Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#24 Mar 12, 2013
Pretty funny, if Boeing hadn't outsourced.... American Union Made, still the world standard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 21 min Einer Gulbransen 25
Men who don't like football 24 min Einer Gulbransen 18
Where were you on 9/11? 28 min Einer Gulbransen 6
Drop one word....add one word game 1 hr _Zoey_ 87
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr litesong 32,503
Another American BeHeaded 2 hr Einer Jackson Pan 13
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 2 hr Roger Edgar 84
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••