First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#1 Dec 7, 2012
It appears to be a concession, a declaration of defeat, a lazy way of expressing one's lack of interest in furthering the conversation.

What does it mean to you?
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#2 Dec 7, 2012
A Seattle idiot's way of realizing it has no facts to base it's delusions on.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Dec 7, 2012
I have asked this question myself. I simply do not know how one can "roll on the FU" and am not sure I want to as it relates to that tortured soul.
Cloud 9

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2012
ZenBirdist wrote:
It appears to be a concession, a declaration of defeat, a lazy way of expressing one's lack of interest in furthering the conversation.
What does it mean to you?
It means ignore the post.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Dec 7, 2012
It means that the poster being referred to is an idiot, which covers most of the wingnuts on Topix.
Slew Cellmate

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Here at the Seattle West Insane Asylum, Ms Slew has a special recognition for her ONE Talent. We get angry at the Dr's that are trying to change her because we feel that since we must put up with her, this little talent she created her LMAOROTFU acronym for, is one of the few pleasures we have daily.

"LMAOROTFU"

L icks
M any
A nal
O rrifice's
R ight
O ut
T he
FU NSTUFF

Signed,
Carrie
(Ms Slew's Cellmate)
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
It means that the poster being referred to is an idiot, which covers most of the wingnuts on Topix.
It means that anyone who uses that "phrase" is just as dumb as someone who uses the term "wingnut". You have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Right on cue, the biggest idiot on Topix....
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Right on cue, the biggest idiot on Topix....
where's my C-note biggie Schmal's?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#10 Dec 7, 2012
It's the same place, your pay proof about me lies... LMAOROTF~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
It's the same place, your pay proof about me lies... LMAOROTF~!
Little Slewsie,

Let me remind you that we had a discussion about the "Results" from your "Sexually Dangerous Sociopath", Battery of Tests. I thought we had an agreement that you will stop using Voice Recognition Software as a tool that allows you to Masturbate as you abuse strangers on the Internet?

Please come to my Office after you get this Message!

Signed,
Dr Happy
Dr of Abnormal Psychology
Thorazine Division
Seattle West Insane Asylum
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Dec 7, 2012
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>where's my C-note biggie Schmal's?
Seems to me that it passed before we ever finalized the bet.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Slewsie,
Let me remind you that we had a discussion about the "Results" from your "Sexually Dangerous Sociopath", Battery of Tests. I thought we had an agreement that you will stop using Voice Recognition Software as a tool that allows you to Masturbate as you abuse strangers on the Internet?
Please come to my Office after you get this Message!
Signed,
Dr Happy
Dr of Abnormal Psychology
Thorazine Division
Seattle West Insane Asylum
I think that you are CRassus really live together. You two are so much alike.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that it passed before we ever finalized the bet.
Seems like you really started dragging your feet once you realized it was going to pass, that must have been very painful for you. Don't ever talk about other posters on here being afraid to take your bets again.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Seems like men understand a bet doesn't exist until both parties agree. Since it didn't happen, your complaint is moronic as usual...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Seems like men understand a bet doesn't exist until both parties agree. Since it didn't happen, your complaint is moronic as usual...
Unless you are bob schmal, as many on here believe, maybe you should let him speak for himself. Although, you two do finish each other's sentences, and use similar posting and word phrasing, so, if you aren't the same person, you are probably romantically linked.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Seems like that's a common conclusion in your part of the country...Do you all romantically link to other men there ??? Odd obsession to have, are you into animals, too ??? How about rocks, leaves, and twigs ??
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
It's the same place, your pay proof about me lies... LMAOROTF~!
Slew prefers brown ring to mouth. That's how he rolls.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Your mouth of course... Ps- Don't talk with your mouth full.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Dec 7, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Slew prefers brown ring to mouth. That's how he rolls.
What's up with slew's fecal fetish? Ish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota governor calls for Adrian Peterson's ... 30 min Go Blue Forever 31
Meet the Minnesota Vikings All-Arrested team 45 min slacker love child 14
Space ace Molested as a Child 1 hr The MasterDebater 4
Peterson Is Out, No He's In, No He's Out Again 1 hr The MasterDebater 8
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr SpaceBlues 32,657
OBAMA's ties to the MAINSTREAM LIBERAL MEDIA 2 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
Joan Rivers' took selfie with unconscious star 2 hr Tweet While Driving 1
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••