Infant beheadings. Severed baby feet ...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Apr 12, 2013
WHINEeeeeee wrote:
Gotta LOVE the irony...You post a news story, saying there's NO NEWS STORY ???
It's on USA Today, moron...
Hey, write them...sign with your moniker ! LMAOROTFU~!
Want the # for "my media?" ??? 123-FU34
How many monikers this morning, "daily joke" ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25 Apr 12, 2013

Funny, you call a fetus a baby, to have a point, but forget the story is about ILLEGAL PROCEDURES !! LMAOROFU~!
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#26 Apr 12, 2013
Are these by any chance "pickled black fetus feet?" I hear the liberals love them with a good dark beer.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27 Apr 12, 2013

Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#28 Apr 12, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Sociopath,

Do a Google Search and tell us how many "Stories" there are about Queen Ms Meechelle and her disgusting appearance in The Demokrat Cesspool, Chicago, where she Channeled the Child murdered by people that look like King Barry.

You will see Kool Aid Gulper that there are 100's of stories about Queen Ms Meechelles "appearance".

The story of the Slaughter in Pennsylvania,(who "looks" like King Barry), has a fraction of the coverage that the Royal Couple recieves fro the Propaganda Arms of the News Media.

Facts scare you, we know!

Bahayahaahyhhh!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29 Apr 12, 2013

Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Apr 12, 2013
NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC have all been silent on this story. Only Fox News has covered the story on mainstream television national news networks. The others are apparently afraid that the story will make those in favor of abortion look bad.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#31 Apr 12, 2013
Since, it's illegal and being tried as such.... it's ironically stupid you'd ignore reality... as usual, dip wad....

As for news shows covering EXACTLY what you want, you "something for nothing" folks are so pushy....
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#32 Apr 12, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC have all been silent on this story. Only Fox News has covered the story on mainstream television national news networks. The others are apparently afraid that the story will make those in favor of abortion look bad.
NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC are too busy showering blacks and gays with love and affection.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#33 Apr 12, 2013
Covering the Tiger Woods masters !! Good for them, a modern success story... Too bad, some trolls are JEALOUS !!!
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Apr 12, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You're an idiot. That piece in USA Today is not a news story. It's an op-ed.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#35 Apr 12, 2013
Yeah, someone is an idiot, as usual, dip wad....

Look the word STORY in the link..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#36 Apr 12, 2013
I won't even point out it's normal to have less news until the trial's over...

You clearly need to buy a news station, learn about illegal abortions vs legal, and grow a conscience, because you're a dishonest POS....
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Apr 12, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Yeah, someone is an idiot, as usual, dip wad....
Look the word STORY in the link..
http://www.usatoday.com/story/
If you don't know the difference between an opinion piece and a news story, there is no hope for you. The headlline of the piece has the word 'column' in it. It is an opinion piece, it is not a news story. Just because the word story is included in the piece does not change the fact that it is an editorial.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#38 Apr 12, 2013
No stories on the editorial page and the link is wrong, while you're "right".....Got ya, troll...

Of course, the guys with nets are still looking !! Right, DIP WAD ?? LMAOROTFU~!!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#39 Apr 12, 2013
editorial-

1. of or by an editor
of or for editing
2.characteristic of an editor or editorial; expressing opinion in the manner of an editor: an editorial comment
3.denoting or of the ((((stories)))), articles, etc. of a publication, as distinct from advertisements, pictures, etc.
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#40 Apr 12, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I won't even point out it's normal to have less news until the trial's over...
You clearly need to buy a news station, learn about illegal abortions vs legal, and grow a conscience, because you're a dishonest POS....
Idddiot.

OJ Butcher Simpson?

Not covered until it was "Over"...Fauxh, are you irritatingly stupid!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Apr 12, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Yes, Tull us about it.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Apr 12, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
editorial-
1. of or by an editor
of or for editing
2.characteristic of an editor or editorial; expressing opinion in the manner of an editor: an editorial comment
3.denoting or of the ((((stories)))), articles, etc. of a publication, as distinct from advertisements, pictures, etc.
Op-ed means it's an opinion piece allowed by the editkr. Sometimes they are written by the editor, sometimes they are guest editoriala, sometimes they are columns. What they all share is that they are the OPINION of the writer and are NOT news. If you wish to be hung up on the word 'story' or 'editorial', that's all on you. By the way, the editor of a newspaper is in charge of BOTH the news and opinion pages. I hope that does not confuse you too much. The woman who wrote the piece in USA Today wrote a column complaining about the lack of NEWS coverage of the trial in Philadelphia.

You cannot be stupid enough to not understand the difference between NEWS and OPINION, can you? Never mind, you have already shown that you indeed are stupid enough to be ignorant on many levels.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Apr 13, 2013
It fiqures that none of you wise guys did'nt bring up that right wing wacko Rick Insanerium he still his his daughter from a miscarrage in a pickle jar
on a shelf next to his family photos,and that's a fact jack,I seen it on 60 minutes. what another GOP clown. and he wanted to be President Geezus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spinning ball of scum 7 min NOI 1
i might start drinking 1 hr Jack Jim 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Into The Night 35,526
shoot me 3 hr NOI 1
Obama's America Wed LIbEralS 88
Right now!!!!!!! Tue space ace 3
Orlando Jun 27 OK Barry 40

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages