First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Liberty and Justice for ALL!”

Since: Jun 10

Bloomington, MN

#41 Dec 20, 2012
The sad part is that I have a little sympathy for Consistent. He is doing what he genuinely believes is best for his country, which is admirable.

However Consistent has lost touch with reality somewhere along the line, and has CERTAINLY lost touch with what the American people want, which has changed over the last few decades considerably.
coptic

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Dec 20, 2012
Le Jumbo wrote:
The sad part is that I have a little sympathy for Consistent. He is doing what he genuinely believes is best for his country, which is admirable.
However Consistent has lost touch with reality somewhere along the line, and has CERTAINLY lost touch with what the American people want, which has changed over the last few decades considerably.
Where do you get this notion that anyone cares what you think? Who are you addressing this to?'deemer? slew? You're a non-factor - and completely off the rails. Why would anyone listen to a troll rejected by his family, employer and anyone capable of rational thinking? You have no credibility, so please, save us the pontifications.

“Liberty and Justice for ALL!”

Since: Jun 10

Bloomington, MN

#43 Dec 20, 2012
Sounds like someone with a very creative mind has some anger issues.

I'm guessing that you are another retired jerk whose family has rejected him and has no friends.

Do you live in North St. PAul, by any chance?
coptic

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Dec 20, 2012
Le Jumbo wrote:
Sounds like someone with a very creative mind has some anger issues.
I'm guessing that you are another retired jerk whose family has rejected him and has no friends.
Do you live in North St. PAul, by any chance?
Hit a nerve, eh Jumbo?

Now, back to your schmahl obsessions and projecting your dysfunctions onto others. Always a good formula for you - but then again, it's the only one you own.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#45 Dec 20, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even face your own face,you won't show up no way,
I like seeing two Ho's fight the winner is usually the one with the smallest tits,so that means that your fat,big tits as will get mop up all across the canvass,I'm placing my bet on smart libel you ignorant loser.
You always pick the losers. You're boy came out swinging in the first round after I exposed him for the worthless no nothing that he is. Autism is on of many subjects he can't wrap is tiny brain around. Your boy suffered a TKO an the end of the first round and now the best thing for him to do is pull his skirt up.

Smart Liberal! I'm going to kick your ass so hard you can lick your crap off my boot and tie my laces with your de la nariz.

“Liberty and Justice for ALL!”

Since: Jun 10

Bloomington, MN

#46 Dec 20, 2012
If you charged an admission to watch you'd probably get quite a few takers...
CRASSUS

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Dec 21, 2012
hello smart liberal. I have to make an offer to end this fued. If you agree to take me from behind violently, I will drop the charges against you being my illiegitimate gay bisex hermphaprodite mom
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#48 Dec 21, 2012
Can I get in on this action?
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Dec 23, 2012
Pleeeeeeeeeease!!!
Landfill

Minneapolis, MN

#50 Dec 23, 2012
Two of a Kind wrote:
Smart Liberal and CRASSUS have so much in common that you'd think they'd be sleeping with each other. But in the most hilarious show on Topix since Consistent last got plastered, SL and Crass Boy are slugging it out in a battle of witless wonders.
Neither has an opinion anybody cares about and its not funny, it shows hiw sad their personal lives are. Its not a hilarious show...it is a preview to two wasted, useless alcoholic lives. So sad.
CRASSUS

Minneapolis, MN

#51 Dec 23, 2012
Landfill wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither has an opinion anybody cares about and its not funny, it shows hiw sad their personal lives are. Its not a hilarious show...it is a preview to two wasted, useless alcoholic lives. So sad.
Is not! Im not an alcoholic, i just love beer. Everybody loves me...well, everybody but my family, no friends, my male partner, hell, even my pastor told me to f off. I am such a sad human.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#52 Jan 19, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is not! Im not an alcoholic, i just love beer. Everybody loves me...well, everybody but my family, no friends, my male partner, hell, even my pastor told me to f off. I am such a sad human.
The truth is out now.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#53 Jan 19, 2013
Looks like you should be criticizing my detractors, but being a hypocritical moron "works" well for you... Keep it up.Really sorry, I forgot who I was writing to... LMAOIROTFU~!
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#54 Jan 20, 2013
The dumb brothers....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did Freddy Gray work?? Or attend college?? 2 hr FOVR 26
News Minnesota kids too fat to fight, ex-generals say 3 hr FOVR 9
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 14 hr _Zoey_ 234
Centipedes are the worst! 15 hr DeShawn Malt Liquor 3
Please trade Adrian Peterson Sat Ribs n Chicken 2
Vikings draft Sat Ribs n Chicken 3
News May Day rallies broaden to address police bruta... Sat Little Boy Blue 3
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]