MinnesotaCare: Legislators ask feds to preserve health insurance program

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: TwinCities 13

A bipartisan group of legislators is asking the federal government to help Minnesota tap funds that could preserve and improve the MinnesotaCare health insurance program.

Full Story

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 Jan 18, 2013
"The letter was signed by 10 legislators, including Senate Majority Leader Tom Bakk, DFL-Cook, and Speaker of the House Paul Thissen, DFL-Minneapolis. Four Republicans signed the letter, including Rep. Jim Abeler of Anoka and Sen. Michelle Benson of Ham Lake."

Abler has been a RINO since the day he was born. Benson is a CPA and should know better, but she continuously is trying to paste a big DFL on her forehead. Both of them should have switched parties long ago.

Who are the other two so-called Republicans?

They need to be defeated in the coming election. If you are going to have a Democrat in office, make it a real one.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Today's "hate the poor" rant, from the resident hater [putz.... POOR PUTZ ! LMAOROTFU! You have LOTS OF MONEY, right ?? NOPE !!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
..." you should be tarred and feathered because you're a POS "catholick". "

Bigot, hater and hypocrite.

Hey SL, did you see that slewche created a thread just for me? Something about obsessing over my sexual capabilities again.

As for minnesota care, why not let it go away since Obamacare will surely be an adequate replacement. Especially since people with no insurance are being forced to pay for it by the IRS. Obama gonna give me money!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#4 Jan 18, 2013
What "sexual capabilities" ?

You must count name changing and childish name calling as SEX, since it's about all you do ... LMAOROTFU!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Were you having SEX, as you repeated Slewsie over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ??

Good for you ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Former MN Tax Payer

#6 Jan 18, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Amused Slew wrote:
..." you should be tarred and feathered because you're a POS "catholick". "
Bigot, hater and hypocrite.
Hey SL, did you see that slewche created a thread just for me? Something about obsessing over my sexual capabilities again.
As for minnesota care, why not let it go away since Obamacare will surely be an adequate replacement. Especially since people with no insurance are being forced to pay for it by the IRS. Obama gonna give me money!!
Congrats to you cant. Anyone who that fake Seattle resident targets obviously has a backbone, has morals, and a brain. just some of the qualities the celler dweller named Sludgecan only dream about.

As for MNCare, they should let it go. But here is where the Libs have a dimemna. Their friends and political supporters make lots of money off MNCare. When ObamaCare bumps MNCare out, those big contributions won't be coming the direction of MN legislators any more. It will go to DC with the ObamaCare bribes.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Translation- I got nothing, so I'll try name calling blather and insinuating bribes...This usually goes well with teabag conspiracy theorists...

I'll give it a C-, because I'm hoping you can do better.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats to you cant. Anyone who that fake Seattle resident targets obviously has a backbone, has morals, and a brain. just some of the qualities the celler dweller named Sludgecan only dream about.
As for MNCare, they should let it go. But here is where the Libs have a dimemna. Their friends and political supporters make lots of money off MNCare. When ObamaCare bumps MNCare out, those big contributions won't be coming the direction of MN legislators any more. It will go to DC with the ObamaCare bribes.
My heart really bleeds for them. Because you can bet those contributors were fans of Obamacare as well. They made their bed buying political favors instead of just making a profit the old fashioned way, now they can lie in it.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Yep, the conspiracy guy pipes "right " up ! LMAOROTFU~! Slewpid guy !

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Ok wait a minute here, The State will spend, over the past 12 months, ending in June,$558 million dollars for 129,000 people. We can get rid of this liability by merely having these people purchase through the exchange, we are paying for, and to date, no one has a solid figure on what that will costs, yet we want to keep MNCare, because "it will be a step backward for those enrolled in MNCARE"
REALLY!!! This is why Democrats should be locked up. This is just outright theft.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yep, the conspiracy guy pipes "right " up ! LMAOROTFU~! Slewpid guy !
Who was Talking TO You?

Do you remember when it was that you developed the overwhelming NEED to be a "Burr in the Azz of Humanity"? A Tick that needs to be put under a match is of more value than you.

Is it a part of your Disease which causes you to not realize how useless you are as a Human Being, and why all who encounter you wish Death to you?

We all know you have no life and no chance to attain one.....Why don't YOU know this?

(Just look at what you wrote here, nothing, you wrote nothing but "Please Notice Me, Me, Me,". It is all you live for, why bother "living"?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#12 Jan 18, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart really bleeds for them. Because you can bet those contributors were fans of Obamacare as well. They made their bed buying political favors instead of just making a profit the old fashioned way, now they can lie in it.
"Them there rules that are Laws are made for them people over there!...Not for me."

(Kinda like the Plantation Masters and the 2nd Amendment issue they are distracting the Sheeple with, to take their eyes of the Crimes of Obama in Benghazi.)

If they had any decency or common sense, they would not be Demokrats!

Former MN Tax Payer

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
Ok wait a minute here, The State will spend, over the past 12 months, ending in June,$558 million dollars for 129,000 people. We can get rid of this liability by merely having these people purchase through the exchange, we are paying for, and to date, no one has a solid figure on what that will costs, yet we want to keep MNCare, because "it will be a step backward for those enrolled in MNCARE"
REALLY!!! This is why Democrats should be locked up. This is just outright theft.
It is outright theft. They want MNCare dollars so they can continue their current programs and at the same time bring in a duplicate program called ObamaCare.

The only redeeming factor in this (if there is one) is that this is exactly the same thing as is done with so many other govt programs. Education, DNR, PCA, etc are all duplicates at the State level of what is being done at the Fed. They get to double up on the number of people employed by government and get twice as many votes as they otherwise would get.

It is a scam from the onset.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 6 hr American_Sons 18
Mall of America Protest 12 hr Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... 14 hr Medewiwin 8
Merry Christmas to all... 23 hr cantmakeitup 1
The New York City Mayor Wed Bobert Ne Nero 7
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! Wed CNN Reporter 21
Benghazi-Gate OBAMA not allowing access to surv... (Mar '13) Wed LIbEralS 330
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web