More union stupidity.
Public Servant

Grantsburg, WI

#98 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor con,
You do so much for the Democratic party and nobody appreciates you ... LMAOROTFU~!
Patient # 2376,

You now have 12 Minutes to get in line for your Thorazine Injections. Failure to do so will result in restraints being used on you again today.

This is your last warning.

Signed,

The Womyn in the White Suits
4th Floor, Dangerous Psychotics Unit
Seattle West Insane Asylum
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#101 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Divert/deflect ?? LMAOROTFU~! They had skills to sell elsewhere and many retired... Too bad, the company's bottom line NOW SUCKS ~! LMAOROFU~! Another loudmouth, that couldn't do the work...Tell your wife what a hard day you had, cleaning NOTHING ~!
The now unemployed union members are too stupid to know they have cut their throats. They have no income and will be lining up at Wal-Mart to see if they have the job skills to be a Greeter.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#102 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>Slew used to make $13.75 when he had a union job....

Slew made $9.00 per hour before he got fired.
Lying isn't something that someone does. Its who they are, and it's a character flaw.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#103 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Lying isn't something that someone does. Its who they are, and it's a character flaw.
It is what you do and who you are. Teh biggest liar on Topix.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#104 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>

Bob Schmahl wrote:
Slew used to make $13.75 when he had a union job....

Slew made $9.00 per hour before he got fired.
Lying isn't something that someone does. Its who they are, and it's a character flaw.

Poor Boob, begging for a buggering ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Seattle PD

Grantsburg, WI

#105 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying isn't something that someone does. Its who they are, and it's a character flaw.
Poor Boob, begging for a buggering ~! LMAOROTFU~!
......Public Service Warning.....

One of Seattle's Most Notorious Idiots afflicted with a Pathological Desire for "Little BOI's" has escaped from the Seattle West Insane Aslylum.

Lock your Doors, Lock up your Sons, and lock up your Sheep and Dogs!

This is not a test, the threat is real.

This freak is known to frequent the Local Gay Bars, and the City Parks.....Arm yourselves and be on High Alert!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#109 Dec 7, 2012
ANOTHER WING NUT LIAR...

Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>Slew used to make $13.75 when he had a union job....

Slew made $9.00 per hour before he got fired.
Seattle PD

Grantsburg, WI

#110 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
ANOTHER WING NUT LIAR...
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>Slew used to make $13.75 when he had a union job....
Slew made $9.00 per hour before he got fired.
It seems to really disturb you that you have no excuse for your Bitter Victim, Sociopathic Defective Personality.

WE know that the despicable abusive nature you reveal all day every day, is a "Sexual Thing" for you, and that it is based on the fact that you are a Genetic Defective from an Unholy Coupling of a Brother and Sister.

When the Economic Collapse comes, you need to be placed into the gutter and allowed to perish. One of the Greatest Outcomes of the destruction that the Collectivists are bringing, is that Humanity will weed out trash like you, and repair the damage to humanity that sustaining you and yours has wrought.

WE are grateful that as a Hermaphrodite, you cannot contaminate the Gene Pool with your Defects.

Thank goodness for this minor blessing.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#113 Dec 10, 2012
I believe this is a great strategy by the Union Bosses!! They showed those Bastards in Management who is running the show!! They have the upper hand because the company is not making as much of a profit now because the union guys are not working!!
Now the fact the company is not making as much, but still making money, puts a bit of a crimp on the union's position because the Management decided to make a little less was better than being held hostage to a bunch of union bosses who only want to line their pockets off the backs of the workers they represent.
After 4 votes, the workers represented by this union have made it clear, they don't want to work at this company, and while it may take a while for new worker to gain the skills necessary to reach greater profit levels, a future without a union, maybe the best thing to happen to ACS.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#114 Dec 10, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
I believe this is a great strategy by the Union Bosses!! They showed those Bastards in Management who is running the show!! They have the upper hand because the company is not making as much of a profit now because the union guys are not working!!
Now the fact the company is not making as much, but still making money, puts a bit of a crimp on the union's position because the Management decided to make a little less was better than being held hostage to a bunch of union bosses who only want to line their pockets off the backs of the workers they represent.
After 4 votes, the workers represented by this union have made it clear, they don't want to work at this company, and while it may take a while for new worker to gain the skills necessary to reach greater profit levels, a future without a union, maybe the best thing to happen to ACS.
As with so many things in this world, sometimes you make decisions that hurt in the short term but serve your company well in the long term.

Looks like that is exactly what happened in this instance. Good call there, Niether.
Bridgework

Saint Paul, MN

#115 Dec 10, 2012
Nice job of talking to your other moniker.

You REALLY don't get it about Crystal Sugar, do you.

It's about workers rights, not "Smart Liberal" rights. We all realize that you believe that employees should all receive minimum wage or less and no fringe benefits so the rich can earn a little more, but your plan kills America as we know it, which is why few Americans afree with you.

How does it feel to be a right wing extremist with almost no one on your side?

Oh - right - you've got the other bigot Crassus on your side. Nice team there.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#116 Dec 10, 2012
We should ALWAYS listen to folks, who post imaginary locations afters a 2 hour 15 minute "day" of hard work ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Yeah, Rasmussen ALL THE WAY TO THE "bank" BABY ~! LMAOROTFU~!

Gee, wonder why the poor can't pay more taxes, while you cut THEIR PAY !!???

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#117 Dec 10, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
Nice job of talking to your other moniker.
You REALLY don't get it about Crystal Sugar, do you.
It's about workers rights, not "Smart Liberal" rights. We all realize that you believe that employees should all receive minimum wage or less and no fringe benefits so the rich can earn a little more, but your plan kills America as we know it, which is why few Americans afree with you.
How does it feel to be a right wing extremist with almost no one on your side?
Oh - right - you've got the other bigot Crassus on your side. Nice team there.
Bob: Private Unions are fine, but the company is not going to go broke because a union refuses to sign or ratify a contract! Wake up! Do you really think the workers in the factory know anything about the marketing, the price points, the distribution of the product, the cost of overhead, maintenance etc? I spent almost 45 years working with manufacturers in multiple industries, so I know what the hell I am talking about! They run the machinery, not the company moron!! Oh and Quit with the same moniker deal, If I had Smart Liberals money, I would throw mine away!

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#118 Dec 10, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
Nice job of talking to your other moniker.
You REALLY don't get it about Crystal Sugar, do you.
It's about workers rights, not "Smart Liberal" rights. We all realize that you believe that employees should all receive minimum wage or less and no fringe benefits so the rich can earn a little more, but your plan kills America as we know it, which is why few Americans afree with you.
How does it feel to be a right wing extremist with almost no one on your side?
Oh - right - you've got the other bigot Crassus on your side. Nice team there.
Bob, you are the clown that does not get it. The management was very public with their position prior to the lock-out. They told the union bosses what they had budgeted for labor. They showed the union bosses their books and explained why the contract offered was what it was.

They put a 15% increase into the labor contract when the economy was tanking and most private sector workers were seeing stagnant or declining incomes.

The union bosses told the union members the company would fold and not hold firm with their contract offering. The membership believed the union bosses.

How's that working out for the members?

The idiocy of the membership to not accept a 15% wage increase and instead stay unemployed with no benefits or union financial support is beyond the ability of any rational person to understand.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#119 Dec 10, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, you are the clown that does not get it. The management was very public with their position prior to the lock-out. They told the union bosses what they had budgeted for labor. They showed the union bosses their books and explained why the contract offered was what it was.
They put a 15% increase into the labor contract when the economy was tanking and most private sector workers were seeing stagnant or declining incomes.
The union bosses told the union members the company would fold and not hold firm with their contract offering. The membership believed the union bosses.
How's that working out for the members?
The idiocy of the membership to not accept a 15% wage increase and instead stay unemployed with no benefits or union financial support is beyond the ability of any rational person to understand.
Are you me?? Where is my share of your paycheck?

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#120 Dec 10, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Are you me?? Where is my share of your paycheck?
No, I am not you. But there are plenty of days lately where I wish you were. Then I could be "working" two days a week and spending the other five days complaining because I can not spend all this money that I have buried in coffee cans in my back yard.

You want your share of the paycheck? Get in here and work for it, you lazy SOB.

“Liberty and Justice for ALL!”

Since: Jun 10

Bloomington, MN

#121 Dec 10, 2012
Working hard today, I see, Smart Liberal.
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#122 Dec 10, 2012
He works hard standing on the street corner holding up the pole.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#123 Dec 10, 2012
Poor bob, they named you for your "talent"...

Lying isn't something that someone does. It's who they are, and it's a character flaw.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#124 Dec 11, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not you. But there are plenty of days lately where I wish you were. Then I could be "working" two days a week and spending the other five days complaining because I can not spend all this money that I have buried in coffee cans in my back yard.
You want your share of the paycheck? Get in here and work for it, you lazy SOB.
A lot of damn snow yesterday kept me from making it in until around noon, then I need to take a break for lunch, got back about 3, just in time to go home! Great day! I only wish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 33 min Space ace 32
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 3 hr WildLifeLover 739
Aliens land during solar eclipse 7 hr Roma 4
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Mothra 37,274
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... 14 hr Grady 8
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... 18 hr Cat Man 7
Fox news sold out and is fake news now 18 hr Cat Man 6

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages