“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#67 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Nice job of being anti union and anti middle class there Smart Liberal. After 4 votes, it should be clear that the workers are not going to accept the company offer. It is the choice of the workers, not you. You opinion doesn't matter in the least, thank God.
These are unions on the private sector. I am not opposed to unions in the private sector as long as the employee has a choice to be a union member, or not be a union member.

"After 4 votes, it should be clear that the workers are not going to accept the company offer."

It should be clear, you are right on that. Let's now just say that they will never get a chance to vote on that contract again and they have chosen not to work at ACS.

Do you think they will now stop picketing and whining in the press about not getting a chance to keep their jobs?

As for my opinion, you better believe my opinion counts. In fact, I will go out on a limb and even say that your ill informed and ignorant opinion counts too.

These union members chose to decline a 15% wage increase in favor of $0 per hour an no job. They have no unemployment benefits. They are simply stupid people who chose to walk away from a good paying job.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#68 Dec 6, 2012
Yeah, you're opposed, like with Crystal sugar, LIAR ! LMAOROTFU~! Funny, you simply cannot attempt honesty...Does it Hertz if you do ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Ps- Other jobs, unemployment or retirement is certainly not ZERO, weirdo...
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#69 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, you're opposed, like with Crystal sugar, LIAR ! LMAOROTFU~! Funny, you simply cannot attempt honesty...Does it Hertz if you do ??? LMAOROTFU~!
SL is far more concerned than you about the plight of the workers and their families. You get more ridiculous by the day.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#70 Dec 6, 2012
Yeah, so concerned, he lies constantly and tells them to work for peanuts, while you piff puff madly, right ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#71 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, so concerned, he lies constantly and tells them to work for peanuts, while you piff puff madly, right ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Idiot,

Why is so difficult for you to embrace your idiocy?

Even your cut/pastes are never relevant to any issue that you post them on.

As a Psychotic EVERYTHING you post is a "Defensive Reaction",(Google the expression!) and you use every one of the 12 or so Defenses defined by Professionals to identify Mentally Ill like you that know nothing but "Defensive Reactions".

Nothing you post has EVER had any value, and we are subjected to you working out your Uncle Daddy issues in public on this Forum, to the detriment of we the normal functioning Human Beings.

Isn't there a more appropriate Forum on the Internet for Sociopaths like you to do the "Uh Huh, Yup, Yup, Yup, Uh Huh" babble with others just like you? We know that you in the 10% Defective exist, and always will.

There must be a Home for Psychotics like you on the Internet someplace.

Would you like me to find a "Home" for you on the Internet where you can babble with your Co Defectives?
The Truth Squad

Rancho Mirage, CA

#72 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah I love in a satirical way your "other jobs" comment. True story. No BS. When the SoCal grocery workers went out on strike a few years ago for four long months, I had a pool cleaning service that would come weekly to service my swimming pool at our house. One day the owner calls me and says his brother-in-law would be doing the pool. Bottom Line, he was a stock manager at Ralph's and to make a little money to support his family during the extended strike, his new job was cleaning swimming pools. Yep, one day a Manager, the next day a swamp boy working daily with pool chemicals. Isn't it a wonderful life.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#73 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Another lie from the horse's ass. The ND Crystal Sugar workers get no unemployment. They get zero, zilch, nada, nothing.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#74 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie from the horse's ass. The ND Crystal Sugar workers get no unemployment. They get zero, zilch, nada, nothing.
"Another lie from the horse's ass." Good one!
Dads Biological Sister

Grantsburg, WI

#77 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Idiot,

Why is so difficult for you to embrace your idiocy?

Even your cut/pastes are never relevant to any issue that you post them on.

As a Psychotic EVERYTHING you post is a "Defensive Reaction",(Google the expression!) and you use every one of the 12 or so Defenses defined by Professionals to identify Mentally Ill like you that know nothing but "Defensive Reactions".

Nothing you post has EVER had any value, and we are subjected to you working out your Uncle Daddy issues in public on this Forum, to the detriment of we the normal functioning Human Beings.

Isn't there a more appropriate Forum on the Internet for Sociopaths like you to do the "Uh Huh, Yup, Yup, Yup, Uh Huh" babble with others just like you? We know that you in the 10% Defective exist, and always will.

There must be a Home for Psychotics like you on the Internet someplace.

Would you like me to find a "Home" for you on the Internet where you can babble with your Co Defectives?

Signed, Mommy
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#78 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Another Bob said it best.

"Another lie from the horse's ass. The ND Crystal Sugar workers get no unemployment. They get zero, zilch, nada, nothing."
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#80 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Gotta suck being stupid, but at least TrashyLiar has your backside...
Minnesota workers' unemployment benefits began expiring in July and were totally gone by early October, eliminating a cushion of at least $1,000 per month. With the holiday season and winter approaching, some workers last month asked for another vote.
Last paragraph, PUTZ !! http://www.startribune.com/local/181703301.ht...
Very few were Minnesotans. Most are from NoDak. The NoDak residents got no unemployment at all. A year and a half with nothing. Minnesotans now have nothing. Stupid union members.

Hey, how's that union strike fund holding up? The AFL-CIO would never leave their loyal members out in the cold. Would they?
Moms Biological Brother

Grantsburg, WI

#83 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Be nice to see proof they "got nothing", but you "got nothing" when it comes to integrity. LMAOROTFU~! LOSER !!!!!
Slewsie!

What did my sista, your Mommy just say to you!

Leave the Decent people alone. You know that your "condition" leaves you to stupid to engage with "folk" outside the Asylum!

Signed, Uncle Daddy
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#85 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Be nice to see proof they "got nothing", but you "got nothing" when it comes to integrity. LMAOROTFU~! LOSER !!!!!
Your newspaper article is proof. Stupid Honey Slew Slew.
Public Servant

Grantsburg, WI

#87 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Slewsie,

The Thorazine Injection Line forms up at 8:00 PM.

You are late!

Now get in line!

Signed,
Dr Happy, Doctor of the Crimally Insane
Seattle West Insane Asylum
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#88 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I like folks who hate unions, they keep my standard of living higher than theirs.... so I can live in neighborhoods where the constant broke ass whining isn't around...
Slew used to make $13.75 when he had a union job. He sure is rich.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#89 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Slew used to make $13.75 when he had a union job. He sure is rich.
Yeah, but he had to pay $6/hr of that in to cover his union dues.
Public Servant

Grantsburg, WI

#91 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Why not lie, the truth was tripping you up, right loser ~! LMAOROTFU~! Poor loser, liar was a natural evolution, unfortunately bushwhacker ended the right's evolution...
SLEWSIE!,

You are 45 Minutes late for your Thorazine Injections!

Now get in line before you are confined to the Rubber Room for the night!

And leave the Good People alone here!

Signed,
Dr Happy,
Doctor of the Criminally Insane
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#92 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Why not lie, the truth was tripping you up, right loser ~! LMAOROTFU~! Poor loser, liar was a natural evolution, unfortunately bushwhacker ended the right's evolution...
I gave you the benefit of the doubt. OK. Slew made $9.00 per hour before he got fired.
Public Servant

Grantsburg, WI

#95 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Boob made up lies...poor guy. LMAORROTFU~! There's your typical wing NUT ! LMAOROTFU!
Patient # 2376,

You now have 12 Minutes to get in line for your Thorazine Injections. Failure to do so will result in restraints being used on you again today.

This is your last warning.

Signed,

The Womyn in the White Suits
4th Floor, Dangerous Psychotics Unit
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#96 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I give you the benefit of the doubt, unfortunately you're broke, dumb, and want someone to blame, while your wife is out supporting YOU ! LMAOTROTFU~! LOSER ~!
Stupid Slew grasping at straws. Just like the stupid union members in North Dakota who decided they didn't want to work when they had no income. Blame everyone else for your problems, loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 min Earthling-1 32,963
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr Bill 26,311
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US 12 hr Imma Gunna 20
Solargate, Obama donor goes bankrupt (Sep '11) 16 hr Billy 75
sext me!!! Sat ThisGuy19 1
free stuff Sat Space ace 3
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Sat LIbEalS 266
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs