Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Too bad Slew will never work again after being fired from the Post Office.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Go to work there bois... If the pay is fine, we'll expect a report Monday morn..

Too bad, I make more in most months, than you make in ALL YEARS ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Go to work there bois... If the pay is fine, we'll expect a report Monday morn..
Too bad, I make more in most months, than you make in ALL YEARS ~! LMAOROTFU~!
So you are looking forward to paying all those extra taxes then?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, I pay my taxes, but your attitude tells me, you're a poor American/tax cheater. Imagine that dumb, a cheat, and more dumb("living" in MO)....
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, I pay my taxes, but your attitude tells me, you're a poor American/tax cheater. Imagine that dumb, a cheat, and more dumb("living" in MO)....
Sure you do. Each time you go to Burger King.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

A RawMoney "success" story ??? No thanks, not me ! LMAOROTFU~! Good "job" being stupid, irrelevant, and making NO POINT, putz...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Sorry pal, you're broke, dumb, and a "rum dumb loser"... LMAOROTFU~! 40% in a week says IT ALL !
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Romney was never fired from the Post Office like Slew was.
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Bob Schmahl wrote:
You have to be pretty stupid to get fired from the Post Office unless you were just stealing!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Yeah, a guy "named" slew in your "mind", right wing nut ?? LMAOROTFU~!

Remember when I told neutered I'd buy COST before TGT, don't look at the chart or the $7 per share dividend ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Bob Schmahl wrote:
Romney was never hired by the Post Office, just like you jealous losers ! LMAOROTFu~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>If those 520 could get better jobs or retire, why strike? Because they couldn't, and they can't afford to keep on waiting, so the ones that quit found "other" employment, not necessarily "better" employment.
Because there's brotherhood in a union, but a scab wouldn't understand working together.
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Because there's brotherhood in a union, but a scab wouldn't understand working together.
There isn't a brotherhood in a union, its a few smarter or strong arm types, some of both, and they tell the people not smart enough to look out for themselves that they will take care of everything for them. It's like communism, with fewer executions.

20 years later, the union pension fund is mismanaged and the company is out of business, and the little guys the union was supposed to look out for are out of work with little hope for anything better because the union wouldn't take the bankruptcy judge's 8% pay cut offer, and wouldn't let the members have a secret vote about whether to accept it or not.

I would hate to be a member of your family if that is how you view "brotherhood".
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Poor scab, you're a clueless, jealous, brokeass moron ~! LMAOROTFU~! Ps- The COMPANY quit paying the pensions, the union make them pay SSI ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Poor child, the offer was less than similar businesses in the country and they'll retire, get other jobs, and move on, unlike morons like you... Too bad, you're a loser, in a dead end job, with no skills... A baker can open a business in a kitchen... LMAOROTFU!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>There isn't a brotherhood in a union, its a few smarter or strong arm types, some of both, and they tell the people not smart enough to look out for themselves that they will take care of everything for them. It's like communism, with fewer executions.
20 years later, the union pension fund is mismanaged and the company is out of business, and the little guys the union was supposed to look out for are out of work with little hope for anything better because the union wouldn't take the bankruptcy judge's 8% pay cut offer, and wouldn't let the members have a secret vote about whether to accept it or not.
I would hate to be a member of your family if that is how you view "brotherhood".
It is or it's... Poor dummy, you're underpaid because you're stupid and PROUD OF IT, dumb sh&T ~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Hostess Brands Inc.'s bid to reject its collective-bargaining agreements has generated a fresh flurry of criticism from fellow food companies, pension funds and a nonprofit group.

The maker of Twinkies and Ho Hos is seeking to shed its union deals and ditch the pension funds tied to them as part of its current trip through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.

Gee, looks like management is stealing the pensions, but don't let facts interfere in your stupidity, broke back mountain boi....

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

This thread is about the former American Crystal Sugar employees who voted down a 15% raise in favor of getting $0 per hour.

Sludge's attempts to bring in another company, Hostess, whose employees decided they would rather cost 18,000 people their jobs than accept an 8% pay cut are rather feeble.

There is one common thread between the two companies. That would be the union bosses telling the dumb masses they should vote no.

Say NO to jobs.
Say YES to union bosses.

Almost 20,000 people out of work. Way to go union members! And a Merry Christmas to you too!
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Nice job of being anti union and anti middle class there Smart Liberal. After 4 votes, it should be clear that the workers are not going to accept the company offer. It is the choice of the workers, not you. You opinion doesn't matter in the least, thank God.
The Truth Squad

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
This thread is about the former American Crystal Sugar employees who voted down a 15% raise in favor of getting $0 per hour.
Sludge's attempts to bring in another company, Hostess, whose employees decided they would rather cost 18,000 people their jobs than accept an 8% pay cut are rather feeble.
There is one common thread between the two companies. That would be the union bosses telling the dumb masses they should vote no.
Say NO to jobs.
Say YES to union bosses.
Almost 20,000 people out of work. Way to go union members! And a Merry Christmas to you too!
You nailed it right on the head when you point out today the failing of the unions. It goes straight to union bosses or (leaders?) who have dictated to their minions on how to vote. Today union members are like sheep being lead to the slaughter by these union leaders. All over the country union strength is weaker. Whether it was the failed strike attempt by SoCal grocery workers or those dumb Hostess bakery workers who failed to understand the consequences of their failure to accept a negotiated settlement from the bankruptcy judge. And now these American Crystal workers who are locked out. They will never recover what they lost, while the company not suffer over the long haul.

Yep, selfish, arrogant out-of-touch union bosses with over-inflated ego's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Brian_G 31,808
Get away from the cities and all the crime 8 hr This is GOOD 3
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 9 hr Bellweather 41
Obama seeks brisk passage of border children fu... 11 hr Schmahl 4
The Impeachment Delusion 11 hr Schmahl 8
The truth about arab aggression against israel 12 hr Schmahl 12
What Is Causing the Kidney Stone Epidemic? 16 hr Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 9
•••
•••