Right and left finally agree: Obama h...

Right and left finally agree: Obama has checked out?

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Jul 16, 2014
Personally, I don't think he ever "checked in".

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/right-and-le...
Best Friend Judas

Green Bay, WI

#2 Jul 16, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
Personally, I don't think he ever "checked in".
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/right-and-le...
He's just being black.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Mes thinks the best definition for Obama is a "Post Turtle".

He is atop a post, can't get down, has no clue as to what to do, others put him there (they are clueless as well), he will sit there until removed, he wishes he wasn't there, he won't accept help from anyone who knows how to get down, his wife is on the ground yapping at him, he hates to do anything because he might fall and get hurt, it's just a matter of time before a turtle consuming critter comes along and insults him (Putin, Un, Maliki, Boner, Palin, Biden, Palosie, Reid etc).

Rogers, MN

#4 Jul 16, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
Mes thinks the best definition for Obama is a "Post Turtle".
He is atop a post, can't get down, has no clue as to what to do, others put him there (they are clueless as well), he will sit there until removed, he wishes he wasn't there, he won't accept help from anyone who knows how to get down, his wife is on the ground yapping at him, he hates to do anything because he might fall and get hurt, it's just a matter of time before a turtle consuming critter comes along and insults him (Putin, Un, Maliki, Boner, Palin, Biden, Palosie, Reid etc).
Well done sir!
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#5 Jul 16, 2014
It is both fun and sad to see this administration crumble before our very eyes! And now they are pushing brain damaged hillary? Lololollloolololol!!!!!!!!!! This is just too good!

Rogers, MN

#6 Jul 16, 2014
Space ace wrote:
It is both fun and sad to see this administration crumble before our very eyes! And now they are pushing brain damaged hillary? Lololollloolololol!!!!!!!!!! This is just too good!
Wait, it gets better. Brain damaged Hillary has yet to declare her candidacy. I don't think she wants the job. She certainly doesn't need the money. And who would want to clean up after 16 years of G.W. Bush and G.W. Obama?
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#7 Jul 16, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, it gets better. Brain damaged Hillary has yet to declare her candidacy. I don't think she wants the job. She certainly doesn't need the money. And who would want to clean up after 16 years of G.W. Bush and G.W. Obama?
without hillary the GOP could run a drunk monkey and win. Hillary is literally all the democrats have! Why do you think they are pushing this brain damaged loon so hard?

Rogers, MN

#8 Jul 16, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> without hillary the GOP could run a drunk monkey and win. Hillary is literally all the democrats have! Why do you think they are pushing this brain damaged loon so hard?
Well you'd better hope she doesn't run than since the GOP doesn't have anything but drunken monkeys at this point. Personally, I think that if the republicans want to even stand a snowballs chance in hell, they had better start courting Halle Berry or Vanessa Williams to be their candidate. With Denzel as the VP. It's too late for an Oprah/Whoopi ticket.
Redeemabigajig

Green Bay, WI

#9 Jul 16, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> without hillary the GOP could run a drunk monkey and win. Hillary is literally all the democrats have! Why do you think they are pushing this brain damaged loon so hard?
What are you talking about? Don't we already have a "drunk monkey."
http://thepunditpress.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal top 10 list 38 min LIbEralS 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... 12 hr Zom Associate 20
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 16 hr Talkin To IBdaNight 35,559
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 23 hr LIbEralS 517
BERNIE sells out! Tue LIbEralS 10
Obama's America Jul 24 TAAM 85
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages