Slew food donation
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#39 Jun 23, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Guess, your "religion" has no rules about hypocrisy & lying.
How nice for you, hypocrite.
Sad, you comment like you believe you're a christian.(PS- you shame christians.)
is that why the households in the troll's area has to use things like bungee straps to hold down the lids??
787 EMERGENCY LANDING TWO

Minneapolis, MN

#41 Jun 23, 2013
Slewer doesn't even know about a car show..

Ha Ha phocking idiot from Seattle...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#42 Jun 23, 2013
Guess, your "religion" has no rules about hypocrisy & lying.

How nice for you, hypocrite.

Sad, you comment like you believe you're a christian.(PS- you shame christians.)
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#43 Jun 23, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
is that why the households in the troll's area has to use things like bungee straps to hold down the lids??
I like classy dames, you like being lazy.... NOT CLASSY !!! Pretty sad, you're raising another generation of moochers.....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#44 Jun 23, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to waste my cooking on that troll. nor am I going to waste what foods my husband & I buy together.
the troll can scrounge the meals it is used to eating. as in from the sewer.
You buy food together, WITH HIS MONEY, honey....

What A MOOCHER, huh ??

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Jun 24, 2013
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true Slew eats from above ground trash cans as well
thing is, if I was as lazy as the troll is claiming I am. I would not do any housework. nor would I go shopping with my husband. nor would I cook a single meal.
if I was as lazy as the troll assumes that I am. the first words out of my mouth would be to my husband. "what are you going to feed me?" or "what's for supper?" I'm not at all like my husband's first wife who is a mooch. nope, first words are normally me asking about my husband's day. as well as me handing him a plate of what our supper was for that night.
troll forgets that in a traditional marriage. the wife is not a lazy mooch. since the wife is the one who takes care of the home and her family.
in my case it may take a lil longer due to my disabilities. but I still get my work done.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#46 Jun 24, 2013
Love YOUR rules...

Fact- Someone else pays your way & bought your place....

Takes care ???

Condo fees & school (THAT WE PAY FOR)...for the whelp...

Only difference, between you & a welfare mom is a certificate, a sucker, & retarded excuses...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#47 Jun 24, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
thing is, if I was as lazy as the troll is claiming I am. I would not do any housework. nor would I go shopping with my husband. nor would I cook a single meal.
if I was as lazy as the troll assumes that I am. the first words out of my mouth would be to my husband. "what are you going to feed me?" or "what's for supper?" I'm not at all like my husband's first wife who is a mooch. nope, first words are normally me asking about my husband's day. as well as me handing him a plate of what our supper was for that night.
troll forgets that in a traditional marriage. the wife is not a lazy mooch. since the wife is the one who takes care of the home and her family.
in my case it may take a lil longer due to my disabilities. but I still get my work done.
Slew resents you for being a good wife to your husband. He will never have anything like what you two share... He wants what you have but since he can't then he has to attack it..... Such a sad situation the slew is in

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#48 Jun 24, 2013
If your idea of a good wife is someone who's handicapped... You might be predator.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#52 Jun 24, 2013
Fake red is a short bus "romeo" !!! LMAOROFU~!

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art shoe Romeo...

Poor fake red has a shoe fetish !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#53 Jun 24, 2013
You love the REALLY disabled, they remind you of "family". Droll races at the dinner table....GOOD TIMES.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#55 Jun 24, 2013
Yeah, my parents told me about scum, like you....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#56 Jun 24, 2013
Gonna SNAG SNAG ??? LMAOROTFU! YOU SLY DOG !!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#58 Jun 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parents abused you? You still can tur them in and prosecute them.
It must be really cool for you to be me hahaha and people wonder why my ego is so big.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 5 min Caciques a liar 546
FOVR funded by soros 31 min space ace 1
The tolerant left! 1 hr space ace 2
my food was poisoned! 2 hr space ace 2
Social Media 2 hr UncleSam 4
im a loser and a scumbag 3 hr Ted Flanders 2
Adolf H!tler : The Greatest Story Never Told 3 hr space ace 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages