Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#47 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? says you? LIAR!
Yes Victim, EVERYBODY is a LIAR when the Horrific Truth about you Plantation residents Great Leaders (Plantation Massa's) are recorded.

The least you could do is make the effort to "Blame Bush" or fall back on the Classic Plantation Resident Defense "Ya well what about your guy".

It is one thing to be lazy and dependent, it is another thing to be so lazy that you do not create a childish defense of the Defectives that Run your Plantations!
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#48 Mar 4, 2013
Nice racist rant.

Most Democrats are good hard working people that try their best to get by on their own. Insulting racists like you assure that these Americans will never vote Republican, and for that I thank you.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Mar 4, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Victim, EVERYBODY is a LIAR when the Horrific Truth about you Plantation residents Great Leaders (Plantation Massa's) are recorded.
The least you could do is make the effort to "Blame Bush" or fall back on the Classic Plantation Resident Defense "Ya well what about your guy".
It is one thing to be lazy and dependent, it is another thing to be so lazy that you do not create a childish defense of the Defectives that Run your Plantations!
What plantation are you on? and who take care of ignorant dumb broke as anyway? and stop stalking me you lustful parasite,you whine,whine ,whine like somebody owe your slmely dumb as something
what and who owe you something huh? tell us O great bug from beneath the earth.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#50 Mar 4, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
Nice racist rant.
Most Democrats are good hard working people that try their best to get by on their own. Insulting racists like you assure that these Americans will never vote Republican, and for that I thank you.
Idddiit,

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Almost every post you waste the effort to post includes "MOST".

You are fauching clueless from your corner in Mommy's Spare Bedroom as to what "MOST" believe!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#51 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
What plantation are you on? and who take care of ignorant dumb broke as anyway? and stop stalking me you lustful parasite,you whine,whine ,whine like somebody owe your slmely dumb as something
what and who owe you something huh? tell us O great bug from beneath the earth.
Americans do not live on Plantations, and do not Spew the Massa's Kool Aid Lines like you Amerikan Plantation Residents that sit at the feet of your Messiah, waiting for him to feed you with the wealth he steals from your neighbors!

Shuck and Jive away for the pleasure of your Massa's....Martin Luther King would roll in his grave if he saw you Plantation Types today!
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#52 Mar 4, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Idddiit,
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Almost every post you waste the effort to post includes "MOST".
You are fauching clueless from your corner in Mommy's Spare Bedroom as to what "MOST" believe!
Nice racist rant.

Thank you for assuring that the Democrats take control of the House in 2014.
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#53 Mar 4, 2013
What's that you say?

Romney 54% Obama 46%?

And the only poll that counts takes place in November?

ROFLMAO!!!

Yes, it did, and America soundly rejected your extremist crap.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#54 Mar 4, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
More of Smart Liberal wearing a girdle.
Bob, You don't disquise your monikers very well! Way too easy to spot! Oh and you are wrong,,,,, Again!
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#55 Mar 4, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Bob, You don't disquise your monikers very well! Way too easy to spot! Oh and you are wrong,,,,, Again!
Well it certainly looks like a girdle. What do you call it then? Atomach support hosiery?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#56 Mar 4, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it certainly looks like a girdle. What do you call it then? Atomach support hosiery?
I know, at 6' and 185, BMI at 13, a lot of people make that mistake. Try working out, it might improve you health,,, or even your crappy disposition
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#57 Mar 4, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Bob, You don't disquise your monikers very well! Way too easy to spot! Oh and you are wrong,,,,, Again!
Don't bother Bob about stealing my moniker. He is too stupid to figure out what is actually spells. Let him keep using it. It is very descriptive.
Welfare Cheese

Minneapolis, MN

#58 Mar 4, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
Nice racist rant.
That is too funny. Thank you Democrats for supporting my friends and their dozen kids.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#59 Mar 4, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother Bob about stealing my moniker. He is too stupid to figure out what is actually spells. Let him keep using it. It is very descriptive.
"My moniker?" Since when do you own an unregitered name on Topix? Just because Soros gave you the job of moderator., your actions are still limited. But thyen, you are the typical liberal who, like the jigger in the White House, beleive that you can make up all your own rules, including your depraved sexual appetites.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#60 Mar 4, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
"My moniker?" Since when do you own an unregitered name on Topix? Just because Soros gave you the job of moderator., your actions are still limited. But thyen, you are the typical liberal who, like the jigger in the White House, beleive that you can make up all your own rules, including your depraved sexual appetites.
Your spelling gives your identity away.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#61 Mar 4, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been an anchor baby,you still don't don't english,qweer mf'er go back home to east Guatemala loser,and maybe you're find a female date instead of a boy,but I would'nt bet on it!
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#62 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been an anchor baby,you still don't don't english,qweer mf'er go back home to east Guatemala loser,and maybe you're find a female date instead of a boy,but I would'nt bet on it!
Our biggest enjoyment comes from reading the nissives from the ersatz jigger above, who is a local degenerate of many names.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#63 Mar 5, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that the moniker I am using is "unregitered" and thus don't bother complaining about it when it is stolen by Bob-O-Many or other scum. But it appears that you may be falling for his trap of confusing you by posting under numerous monikers. Any liberal that uses this moniker is truely clueless.
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#64 Mar 5, 2013
And being clueless is something you know a lot about.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#65 Mar 5, 2013
The question remains, as a result of the 2.2% reduction in spending, will Obama choose to starve all of the old people?

Or will he cut funding to the UN in order to allow the old people to survive?
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#66 Mar 5, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
The question remains, as a result of the 2.2% reduction in spending, will Obama choose to starve all of the old people?
Or will he cut funding to the UN in order to allow the old people to survive?
He also likes funding Moooooslim countries instead of feeding old people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson rioters destroy businesses, police car... 41 min Liberal Lover 21
Same-sex marriage could increase Minnesota's an... 1 hr Liberal Lover 4
How do I explain this to my black students? 5 hr Ron 24
Burn Diss Place Down 9 hr LIbEralS 8
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 9 hr LIbEralS 287
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 hr IBdaMann 33,287
The Parents Weren't at the Scene in Ferguson Wed Liberal Lover 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:19 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:19AM
New England Patriots vs Green Bay Packers: Breaking Down Green Bay's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 3:15 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: Breaking Down New England's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: What Are Experts Saying About New England?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Final Predictions and Over-Under Odds Before Thursday Night
NBC Sports10:13 AM
Watch No. 12: Tom Brady vs Aaron Rodgers - NBC Sports