Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
IMMR
12.12 +$1.04 (+9.39%) >>>+$12.49 +$1.41 (+12.7%)
GAD, you mean to tell me, I gave you morons a stock that's increased +95.76% and all you do is...
MISS THE MONEY ????
No wonder you whine, you're LOSERS ~!
Gee.... JUST TODAY you "geniuses" misses +12%...
Gotta be tough, being handed MONEY and letting it SLIP THRU YOUR FINGERS ????
Our Slewblomkin is a lonely little Pasty Gray Fellow, Un Married, probably a Homosexual that Hates himself, sitting in the Basement of his Home with 2-3 computer screens in front of him.

One Screen has the "Day Traders Ticker" on it, one screen is dedicated to one of the Low Cost Stock Trading Sites on the Web, the last screen has Topix, where he comes on and abuses strangers from his Darkened World in his Basement.

He is a Degenerate Gambler doing Day Trading like a Junkie!

He loses more that he wins, and that is when he really goes off on strangers here who have lives that remind him of his miserable existence in the Basement.

He HATES!, and he tosses out an occasional Leftist Political Perspective, but he is here for the HATE, and he could just as easily toss out Right Wing Perspectives to draw attention to himself.

He needs the stimulation.

Negative or Positive is not important to him. He is a Junkie that just needs Stimulation, and Topix is a readily available source of stimulation for him

I am not being mean when I call him a Sociopath. He has his own little prison in front of those screens, feeding his "Habit".

Thus IMMR, and his other posts about "MONEY". As a dedicated Collectivist, he would not brag about his "MONEY". He is no more a Leftist than a Rightist. He is an Addict.

IMMR is his way of connecting to someone, ANYONE.

He hit the Jackpot on the Slot Machine with IMMR, and he needs to brag about it, but there is nobody in his darkened Basement to Brag too. Topix Victims take the place of living humans, who he cannot interact with because he is feeding his habit all day.

If he made money on paper with IMMR, he will gamble it away, as all Day Traders do.....Then "WE" will really PAY for his pain.

This is one sick Addict that does not leave his basement except for food which he eats at his Screens. I bet he defecates in a Bucket, and keeps Pajama's on all day so that it is easy to slip um down at toilet/bucket time.

The Sociopath may well receive compensation from Topix for posts. He is sitting in front of the screens 16/7, why not make a buck or two off Web Providers.....Topix is probably not the only site that he gets paid for.

You will note that Slewblomkin does his Psycho Rabid Fast Posts at certain times of the day.

Always before 8:00 AM, after 9:30 AM until 10:30 AM, or after 4:00 Pm when the Market is closed and his Ticker is not Current.

This cycle is repeated EVERY day and it is tied to his Addiction as a Degenerate Gambler doing Day Trading in his Jammies, down in the Basement.

(I think that I will make a Thread about this as a Public Service)
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Red, Two things, I didn't give Bush or Cheney a pardon, never have. Two wars on a credit card, it was their fault. Two: I do stand corrected, the rate in Dec of 08 was at 7.3% At the beginning of 2008 it was at 5% Under Obama, however, it has been a disaster! See Below:
2008 5.0 4.9 5.1 5.0 5.4 5.6 5.8 6.1 6.1 6.5 6.8 7.3
2009 7.8 8.3 8.7 9.0 9.4 9.5 9.5 9.6 9.8 10.0 9.9 9.9
2010 9.8 9.8 9.9 9.9 9.6 9.4 9.5 9.5 9.5 9.5 9.8 9.3
2011 9.1 9.0 8.9 9.0 9.0 9.1 9.0 9.0 9.0 8.9 8.6 8.5
2012 8.3 8.3 8.2 8.1 8.2 8.2 8.2 8.1 7.8 7.9 7.8 7.8
2013 7.9 7.7 7.6 7.5
NOA Obama didn't take oath of office until 2009,plus the recession started in 2007 so I guess that you stand corrected again
hmmmm.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>NOA Obama didn't take oath of office until 2009,plus the recession started in 2007 so I guess that you stand corrected again
hmmmm.
OK Red, whatever help you sleep at night. Keep supporting the Obama Administration, but don't coming looking for help from me, when your paychecks continue to shrink from all the social services they will be taxing for!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey neither, isn't >12% more than 6 months of TGT ???

IMMR $12.49 +$1.41 (+12.7%)

Less ladies hand cream, when you bois get together ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Value, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Some like penny stocks, because the risk is low and the reward, while percentage wise is nice, the actual money you put in the bank, isn't all that great. Some prefer a little more risk, which often times presents a little less in terms of percentage growth, but much more in terms of money, which is what you spend. I am of the latter, preferring to utilize my assets to their fullest and reap the largest reward one is capable of. 12% increase on a 12.00 dollar stock?? BFD!! Grow a pair!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Pride for wasting my time ? Heck, you had your bite, now you pay or puff.

I'm betting on puff....

IMMR $12.49 +$1.41 (+12.7%)
GOOG $845.72 +$16.11 (+1.9%)

Gad non-sense neither, DON'T EVER INVEST A DIME, you're a contrarian indicator to the market.....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Value, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Some like penny stocks, because the risk is low and the reward, while percentage wise is nice, the actual money you put in the bank, isn't all that great. Some prefer a little more risk, which often times presents a little less in terms of percentage growth, but much more in terms of money, which is what you spend. I am of the latter, preferring to utilize my assets to their fullest and reap the largest reward one is capable of. 12% increase on a 12.00 dollar stock?? BFD!! Grow a pair!
12% is 6 months of your TGT and we have a CHUNK, drunk !!! LMAOROFU ~!

Like you calling it IMMR a penny stock, it's stupid... so it fits you PERFECTLY !!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Like I tell my sales people, don’t tell me what the percentage of profit is, tell me how many dollars we put in Receivables. We don’t run the company on profit percentages, we run the company on how much money we put in the bank!!2 % of Crap is still Crap!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Gotta LOVE the "482 year old" questioning numbers, as a way to ignore the reality, the majority of Americans favor background checks...

That overlap effect, not surprisingly, was most pronounced among Republicans, 45% of whom said that the Senate should not have voted to expand background checks, but then said they would vote to require background checks on all gun purchases at a rate of 73%! Independents were second-stupidest, at 64% to 80%, and Democrats were least stupid, responding “yes” to the first question at 85%, and 96% for the second.

As maddening as this poll is, it does demonstrate one thing with absolute clarity: people really want background checks, even when they don’t want them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Relevance? Oh, don’t need any!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

IMMR
12.12 +$1.04 (+9.39%) >>>+$12.49 +$1.41 (+12.7%)

GAD, you mean to tell me, I gave you morons a stock that's increased +95.76% and all you do is...

MISS THE MONEY ????

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Relevance? Oh, don’t need any!
I see the slewpid one thinks you are me today. I'm changing my theory from sociopath to drug induced psychotic with sociopathic tendencies.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Good, diagnosis from a senile 482 year old is impotent. LMAOROFU~!! Games from children, who cannot afford to really compete....

IMMERSION 1 Year Change:+126.27%

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis