Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#23 May 2, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>The sequestration is congress fault,don't you remember NOA? and so is everything else you mention,Americans are smarter then you think that we are,the loser extremtist loser's in your party like fox,rush and the super loser's like SL trying to sell that lame blame game,that those that don't follow them and their loser ideologue are uninform and are moocher's BS have been uneffective and have been dismissed as nonsense by the American people as just more of the same nonsense
by the sore loser's baggers sect of dying party of the grand ole people party.
Sequestration was Obama's idea.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#24 May 2, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't my question,I ask should the government regulate drugs or should they not?
If it's manufactured in a lab, then yes there should be some standards in place to assure consistency and safety. And there are. If you can grow it in your backyard or brew it up (as in alcoholic beverages) in your basement for personal use, then no. If people choose to cook meth for personal use, nature will soon weed them out of the gene pool. It's none of their business. Too many people are clogging our prisons for too many years while murderers, rapists, and child molesters go free.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25 May 2, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sequestration was Obama's idea.
It was intended to be avoided, the actual implementation is ALL YOU !!! Pretty funny, on an earlier thread, you said it wasn't have any effect... LMAOROTFU~!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27 May 2, 2013
Poor schmahl, LOOK AT THOSE Big 787 Birds, right ???
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#28 May 2, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Red, Sequestration was agreed to by the President, he signed it, he owns it, like Congress. Unemployment at the beginning of Obama's Term was around 5%. It has been at or above 7% ever since. Gas prices still over $3.50/gal. Paid $1.50 during the Bush Era. Facts me boy,,, just the facts!
NOA you still never answer the boy comment shaat remark,but this time you get CIB/purple heart exception.
yes the sequestration was agreed on by the President as a compromise and an olive branch for congress to raise the u,s debt ceiling and to keep in good faith the u.s international credit rating first of all,secondly the president accept the offer by the GOP to cut spending across the board,just to be able to close some tax loopholes for the millionaires, and you're wrong how in heck did you come up with a five percentage unemployment rate when Obama took office? really man you're way off,it was more like 13 percent,don't you think now after thinking about it?and as far as the gas prices goes,i'm going to have to research that,I can't remember when gasoline was 1.50 in the 21st century,but I do know that after the BP spill that BP and it's monopoly was charging us at the pumps for their man made accident and also were paying at the punps for oil exploration,mideast war and unrest,world diaesters like hurricane sandy,fracking, and the numberous fed,state and local taxes to boot,and were still giving them oil and gas subsidies but too and your party it's all Obama fault,but Bush and Cheney the texas oil men,got clean hands nothing is their fault. hit back don't SL on me with facts or substance.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#30 May 2, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's alright. We all realize that your lack of patience and sensitivity is typical of an ObamaBot. You are only civil when people agree with you. And, Commodore Perry did not say "Damm the Torepodes full speed ahead". He probably said something more like "DAMN the TORPEDOES full speed ahead". Where you cut the quote from is probably a little on the Slewpid side... My feeling are still very hurt.
I was twittering torpedoes spark,but you wasn't beetching about my spelling,you was talking some nonsense about gun control visa torepedoes you didn't have a clue about commodore famous military quote,and why would I agree with you or any other person if I disagree sparky? when you post something my first interest is to learn something from you,but after reading you I learn that you're an idiot and have nothing to offer to civil discussion or civil debate,but all you got is the same old blame game ,just like you calling me an obamabot,what a loser statement to make after you done made an ass out of yourself.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#31 May 2, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I was twittering torpedoes spark,but you wasn't beetching about my spelling,you was talking some nonsense about gun control visa torepedoes you didn't have a clue about commodore famous military quote,and why would I agree with you or any other person if I disagree sparky? when you post something my first interest is to learn something from you,but after reading you I learn that you're an idiot and have nothing to offer to civil discussion or civil debate,but all you got is the same old blame game ,just like you calling me an obamabot,what a loser statement to make after you done made an ass out of yourself.
Gawd it hurts at times to attempt to decipher your words, and disjointed thoughts recorded on Topix.

You Bob and Weave like a Brotha waiting for his posse to join in the fight so that you can beat the White Boy. Then you Whine at other posters, and call them bobber's and weavers.

YOU have NEVER finished any fight here because you enter the fight without the intellectual ammunition or a big enough gun, in order to play with the Big Boys!

Just give up, and go back to laying your Rap on Slewblomkin as you attempt finagle your way into his trousers.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32 May 2, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd it hurts at times to attempt to decipher your words, and disjointed thoughts recorded on Topix.
You Bob and Weave like a Brotha waiting for his posse to join in the fight so that you can beat the White Boy. Then you Whine at other posters, and call them bobber's and weavers.
YOU have NEVER finished any fight here because you enter the fight without the intellectual ammunition or a big enough gun, in order to play with the Big Boys!
Just give up, and go back to laying your Rap on Slewblomkin as you attempt finagle your way into his trousers.
You're never on topic like the rest of the big boys,you really need to get some new material,I know NEW is in incomprehensible concept to an old fool,one horse pony like you.and I'm not your Brotha,and you're the only one that has brought up race,everyone else friend or foe have never brought it up on this topic,so stop trying to race bait me,and everyone else,and keep your mind in the gutter where it belongs,who besides you have thought about me or anyone else finagle in slew trouser's? you say that slew is an angry black woman,but now were on some gay sht,well I think that you are on some gay sht,what cometh out of the mouth of a man defileth that man,so find yourself a playmate and let me do my work and fine a few good worthy souls to save from your Diabolical tribe.

BEGONE SATAN BEGONE!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#33 May 2, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You're never on topic like the rest of the big boys,you really need to get some new material,I know NEW is in incomprehensible concept to an old fool,one horse pony like you.and I'm not your Brotha,and you're the only one that has brought up race,everyone else friend or foe have never brought it up on this topic,so stop trying to race bait me,and everyone else,and keep your mind in the gutter where it belongs,who besides you have thought about me or anyone else finagle in slew trouser's? you say that slew is an angry black woman,but now were on some gay sht,well I think that you are on some gay sht,what cometh out of the mouth of a man defileth that man,so find yourself a playmate and let me do my work and fine a few good worthy souls to save from your Diabolical tribe.
BEGONE SATAN BEGONE!
This is why you have earned your place on the Demokrat Plantation!

You attempt to speak Ebonics on every post, and then YOU are stupid enough to say.....

",and you're the only one that has brought up race"

Gawd it must suchk to be you!

Do you have people tell you when to take a breath?...You are to dumb to figure it out on your own!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#36 May 2, 2013
It's refreshing to hear Boner admit that sequestration was a republican tactic. Now maybe all those on Faux News will stop lying about sequestration being the idea of President Obama. I'm not delusional; Faux News will never admit to lying!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#37 May 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
It's refreshing to hear Boner admit that sequestration was a republican tactic. Now maybe all those on Faux News will stop lying about sequestration being the idea of President Obama. I'm not delusional; Faux News will never admit to lying!
King Barry is a Victim....Long live the King!

That evil "Boner" made Barry do it!

I am so sick of those White Folks abusing our King!

The 1000 Year Reich of King Barry begins NOW!

Bahaayahayaahayh!
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#38 May 2, 2013
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100491803

Bob Woodward has established that the sequastration in the budget deal came from the Obama Administration. If President Obama does not like the results of this deal, he whould not have insisted that it be law.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#39 May 3, 2013
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#40 May 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
"Make it hurt!" President Obama, speaking about the sequestration. What a guy, screw the Americans but flush billions of dollars down the Middle East pest-hole.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#41 May 3, 2013

Poor non-smarter, why do you keep proving, YOU'RE A PUTZ !!!???

12.12 +$1.04 (+9.39%)

GAD, you mean to tell me, I gave you morons a stock that's increased +95.76% and all you do is...

MISS THE MONEY ????

No wonder you whine, you're LOSERS ~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#42 May 3, 2013
P C Free Zone wrote:
<quoted text>"Make it hurt!" President Obama, speaking about the sequestration. What a guy, screw the Americans but flush billions of dollars down the Middle East pest-hole.
This has been the Tactics of Totalitarians since the 1st Caveperson figured out how she could "Bully" others into doing as she demanded.

The "make um pay" Bully's, use this tactic in Every Government School in Amerika when "Bonds or Levy's" are not passed by the taxpayers.

Sports get cut, Buses get cut, Proms get cut, Chess Club gets cut, but the Money demanded for the Dependents with Government Jobs in the Government Schools continues to consume 85% of the "Education Budget".

The Fat stay Fat.

The Brownshirts will Collect the Taxes, and the Inmates will Bully the "Providers".

The Collectivists are allowed to hold the High Ground in the debate, because the 4th Estate Sheeple are well Indoctrinated by the very Government Entities that are at their core, Totalitarian Bully's.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#43 May 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Poor non-smarter, why do you keep proving, YOU'RE A PUTZ !!!???
12.12 +$1.04 (+9.39%)
GAD, you mean to tell me, I gave you morons a stock that's increased +95.76% and all you do is...
MISS THE MONEY ????
How shallow can one human being be?

Imagine if every poster on Topix, was spending their time on the News Site, talking about their children s grades, or their Wives Sister, or how special their Kitty is.

Your child like braggadocio about something as lame as the Numbers on a Web Page that represent Fiat Money, is ALMOST as important and relevant as Mrs Slewblomkins Kitty, Kitty.

Good Wishes for the Company that is making a Profit in King Barry The Most High's Re-distributive Economic System.

But you, as some lame individual sitting in your underwear intermingling your abuses on Topix with staring at the "Free Ticker" that every person in Amerika could do if they had no life, is pathetic.

Develop some shame.
Leftist Stupidio

Grantsburg, WI

#46 May 3, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Pat Toomey: Background Checks Died Because GOP Didn't Want To Help Obama
Source: Huffington Post
Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) revealed that some members of his party opposed expanding background checks for gun sales recently because they didn't want to "be seen helping the president."
Two weeks ago, only three Republican senators voted for the bipartisan background checks amendment sponsored by Toomey and Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), despite overwhelming popular support for such a measure.
"In the end it didnít pass because we're so politicized. There were some on my side who did not want to be seen helping the president do something he wanted to get done, just because the president wanted to do it,Ē Toomey admitted on Tuesday in an interview with Digital First Media editors in the offices of the Times Herald newspaper in Norristown, Pa.
The Times Herald noted that in "subsequent comments," Toomey "tried to walk that remark part-way back by noting he meant to say Republicans across the nation in general, not just those in the Senate."
"Source: Huffington Post"

Thanks for the Cut/Paste from the "Premier" Collectivist Iddiiots, News Source.

"Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) revealed that some members of his party opposed expanding background checks for gun sales recently because they didn't want to "be seen helping the president."

I know that I place great value in the OPINION of this Politician.

If Toomey "feels" that those "Other" Politicians are not as wise as he is, then this is Newsworthy, and should be required reading in every Institution of Higher Indoctrination in Amerika.......

Gawd it must hurt to be as stupid as you are!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#47 May 3, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> NOA you still never answer the boy comment shaat remark,but this time you get CIB/purple heart exception.
yes the sequestration was agreed on by the President as a compromise and an olive branch for congress to raise the u,s debt ceiling and to keep in good faith the u.s international credit rating first of all,secondly the president accept the offer by the GOP to cut spending across the board,just to be able to close some tax loopholes for the millionaires, and you're wrong how in heck did you come up with a five percentage unemployment rate when Obama took office? really man you're way off,it was more like 13 percent,don't you think now after thinking about it?and as far as the gas prices goes,i'm going to have to research that,I can't remember when gasoline was 1.50 in the 21st century,but I do know that after the BP spill that BP and it's monopoly was charging us at the pumps for their man made accident and also were paying at the punps for oil exploration,mideast war and unrest,world diaesters like hurricane sandy,fracking, and the numberous fed,state and local taxes to boot,and were still giving them oil and gas subsidies but too and your party it's all Obama fault,but Bush and Cheney the texas oil men,got clean hands nothing is their fault. hit back don't SL on me with facts or substance.
Red, Two things, I didn't give Bush or Cheney a pardon, never have. Two wars on a credit card, it was their fault. Two: I do stand corrected, the rate in Dec of 08 was at 7.3% At the beginning of 2008 it was at 5% Under Obama, however, it has been a disaster! See Below:
2008 5.0 4.9 5.1 5.0 5.4 5.6 5.8 6.1 6.1 6.5 6.8 7.3
2009 7.8 8.3 8.7 9.0 9.4 9.5 9.5 9.6 9.8 10.0 9.9 9.9
2010 9.8 9.8 9.9 9.9 9.6 9.4 9.5 9.5 9.5 9.5 9.8 9.3
2011 9.1 9.0 8.9 9.0 9.0 9.1 9.0 9.0 9.0 8.9 8.6 8.5
2012 8.3 8.3 8.2 8.1 8.2 8.2 8.2 8.1 7.8 7.9 7.8 7.8
2013 7.9 7.7 7.6 7.5
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#48 May 3, 2013
IMMR
12.12 +$1.04 (+9.39%) >>>+$12.49 +$1.41 (+12.7%)

MISS THE MONEY ????

Gee.... JUST TODAY you "geniuses" misses +12%...

Gotta be tough, being handed MONEY and letting it SLIP THRU YOUR FINGERS ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please 2 hr God 1
Bill cosby special drink 6 hr goose 3
Minneapolis man molests 10-year-old sleepover g... 10 hr Liberal 6
Police: 2 Arrested In St. Paul Bank Robbery 12 hr Liberal 7
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 19 hr IBdaMann 33,221
Madison wi=craphole 21 hr Space ace 1
Vikings' Peterson says he'll never use a switch... Fri Liberal 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search