Pat Toomey: Background Checks Died Because

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 2, 2013
What about the Democrats who voted AGAINST the bill?
I don't expect an answer from a troll who thinks the Huffington Post is anything but a left-wing joke.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 May 2, 2013
Poor brain free zone....... What about, what about ??

Take responsibility, for a change.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 May 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Poor brain free zone....... What about, what about ??
Take responsibility, for a change.
Gay Slewsie,

Let go of your Ignorance, reject your Stupidity, and get some Better help with your Psychosis!

Read and Learn!

Who are these people?

These Psychotics and Sociopaths

Why are they the way they are? Apparently it has little to do with upbringing. Many studies have been done trying to find out what kind of childhood leads to sociopathy. So far, nothing looks likely. They could be from any kind of family. It is partly genetic, and partly mystery.

But researchers have found that the brains of sociopaths function differently than normal brains. And their brains function in a way that makes their emotional life unredeemably shallow. And yet they are capable of mimicking emotions like professional actors.

Sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing. The original name for this disorder was "psychopath" but the general public and media confused it with "psycho" and "psychotic" so in the 1930s the name was changed to sociopath. Recently the media again caused a misperception that sociopaths were always serial killers, so now many call the condition "antisocial personality disorder (ASPD)."
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#5 May 2, 2013
It does not matter what happened in the senate vote because the same legislation would not have passed in the house.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6 May 2, 2013
100 days and two major failures, No Gun Control Bill, and Sequestration. Added to the failures in economy, unemployment, Gitmo, I would say: Yes he should pack his bags and go home"

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#7 May 2, 2013
The Truth wrote:
"In the end it didnít pass because we're so politicized. There were some on my side who did not want to be seen helping the president do something he wanted to get done, just because the president wanted to do it,Ē Toomey admitted on Tuesday in an interview with Digital First Media editors in the offices of the Times Herald newspaper in Norristown, Pa.
And of course, this has never ever happened to any other president, ever!

While I don't have a problem with finding an effective way to make sure psychopaths are not able to buy guns at gun shows, the government has no business regulating private legal transactions much less expecting private owners to run background checks on buyers.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#8 May 2, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Pat Toomey: Background Checks Died Because GOP Didn't Want To Help Obama
Source: Huffington Post
Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) revealed that some members of his party opposed expanding background checks for gun sales recently because they didn't want to "be seen helping the president."
Two weeks ago, only three Republican senators voted for the bipartisan background checks amendment sponsored by Toomey and Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), despite overwhelming popular support for such a measure.
"In the end it didnít pass because we're so politicized. There were some on my side who did not want to be seen helping the president do something he wanted to get done, just because the president wanted to do it,Ē Toomey admitted on Tuesday in an interview with Digital First Media editors in the offices of the Times Herald newspaper in Norristown, Pa.
The Times Herald noted that in "subsequent comments," Toomey "tried to walk that remark part-way back by noting he meant to say Republicans across the nation in general, not just those in the Senate."
Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/pat-...
Toomey is a great republican America!
But were not finish with this war,the cons think that they have won the battle,but we will win the war.

Damm the Torepodes full speed ahead!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#9 May 2, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
It does not matter what happened in the senate vote because the same legislation would not have passed in the house.
You're right waddie,the only thing that have passed in the house of the worst house in American history is the repeal of Obamacare,which always get defeated in the senate,and the SCOTUS now,but that's stopping Bachman hahahaha.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#10 May 2, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course, this has never ever happened to any other president, ever!
While I don't have a problem with finding an effective way to make sure psychopaths are not able to buy guns at gun shows, the government has no business regulating private legal transactions much less expecting private owners to run background checks on buyers.
So what about drugs? legal and illegal? should the govt.regulate these transaction? you're reall sharp today can't.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#12 May 2, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
100 days and two major failures, No Gun Control Bill, and Sequestration. Added to the failures in economy, unemployment, Gitmo, I would say: Yes he should pack his bags and go home"
The sequestration is congress fault,don't you remember NOA? and so is everything else you mention,Americans are smarter then you think that we are,the loser extremtist loser's in your party like fox,rush and the super loser's like SL trying to sell that lame blame game,that those that don't follow them and their loser ideologue are uninform and are moocher's BS have been uneffective and have been dismissed as nonsense by the American people as just more of the same nonsense
by the sore loser's baggers sect of dying party of the grand ole people party.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#13 May 2, 2013
Those who voted for the background check amendment got more votes than those who voted against it.
They just didn't get enough votes.

Location hidden

#14 May 2, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>The sequestration is congress fault,don't you remember NOA? and so is everything else you mention,Americans are smarter then you think that we are,the loser extremtist loser's in your party like fox,rush and the super loser's like SL trying to sell that lame blame game,that those that don't follow them and their loser ideologue are uninform and are moocher's BS have been uneffective and have been dismissed as nonsense by the American people as just more of the same nonsense
by the sore loser's baggers sect of dying party of the grand ole people party.
Red, Sequestration was agreed to by the President, he signed it, he owns it, like Congress. Unemployment at the beginning of Obama's Term was around 5%. It has been at or above 7% ever since. Gas prices still over $3.50/gal. Paid $1.50 during the Bush Era. Facts me boy,,, just the facts!

Location hidden

#15 May 2, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Those who voted for the background check amendment got more votes than those who voted against it.
They just didn't get enough votes.
Kind of like Romney, then, he failed!! My point

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#16 May 2, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>So what about drugs? legal and illegal? should the govt.regulate these transaction? you're reall sharp today can't.
They already do.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#17 May 2, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Red, Sequestration was agreed to by the President, he signed it, he owns it, like Congress. Unemployment at the beginning of Obama's Term was around 5%. It has been at or above 7% ever since. Gas prices still over $3.50/gal. Paid $1.50 during the Bush Era. Facts me boy,,, just the facts!
Whoa! facts me boy? please define first then I will answer your question honestly and sincerly
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#18 May 2, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
They already do.
That wasn't my question,I ask should the government regulate drugs or should they not?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#19 May 2, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>So what about drugs? legal and illegal? should the govt.regulate these transaction? you're reall sharp today can't.
Rocket Scientist,

Which Amendment to the Constitution guarantees a right for the "People to Keep and Bare Drugs"?

This said.....NO DRUG LAWS!

It is not anybody's business if an American wants to consume ANYTHING!

However,

"We the People" are not responsible for your choices and must NEVER be forced by the Collective Mob to pay for your Medical Needs because YOU chose to stick Shaat in your body!

Try a little Consistency of Values and Thoughts, OK Rocket Scientist?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#20 May 2, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are anti gun and you use a phrase like "Damm the Torepodes full speed ahead"? Even though you butchered torpedeos this is still very insensitive of you. My feeling are hurt.
Your feeling should be hurt,that you don't know American history and that you're dumber than a 5th grader.
my quote is from one of the most noted American sailor in our fighting history Commodore Mathew Perry a U.S naval officer.
"Damm the Torepodes full speed ahead". gosh you're Dumb you fit right in the mold of your republican party and the real uninform.,
hit me back,after you done homework sparky.

Location hidden

#21 May 2, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! facts me boy? please define first then I will answer your question honestly and sincerly
Red: In your post you claimed I was not factual, but I was. I am not sore loser, I just pointed out Obama's string of failures or lack of success in key econonic areas. Show me where I am wrong!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#22 May 2, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocket Scientist,
Which Amendment to the Constitution guarantees a right for the "People to Keep and Bare Drugs"?
This said.....NO DRUG LAWS!
It is not anybody's business if an American wants to consume ANYTHING!
However,
"We the People" are not responsible for your choices and must NEVER be forced by the Collective Mob to pay for your Medical Needs because YOU chose to stick Shaat in your body!
Try a little Consistency of Values and Thoughts, OK Rocket Scientist?
You know everything,but don't know nothing,and when did you become Can't? and why are you blackmaleing me to even respond to you're crazy nutty foolish as anyway hmmm?rocket scientist,if I wanted to hear your BS,I'll call you,don't call me!
byhahaha I was having a great day until now,you're fuk a wet dream.
scum as low life scum of the world,go back in your cold,dark,loney hole snake,and just wait until the sun go down and the light/sunshine of the world is down and the night and void of darkest shall you crawl on your belly for all of time,deceiver shall you appear in the Dark.

BTW: You're really wearing out the WE the People BS,you're no people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 40 min IBdaMann 33,481
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 3 hr Sunshine 8
Mall of America Protest 4 hr Bob 22
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 10 hr American_Sons 15
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... Sun Sunshine 2
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Dec 19 LIbEralS 29
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Dec 19 Martin Scott treptow 84
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web