Sobering Realities of Gay Marriage

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
AdamAcronym

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
The arguements are compelling for gay marriage. Persuasive. Evocative. Superficially coherant.

The media's taken it and ran with it, spinning compelling praise chocked-full of down-home sentiments and faux-embrace of rightiousness.

Who among us could cautiously reflect on the implications of such a monumentous Cultural statement that's made by codifying same-sex relationships, when there's such a tidal-wave of support from the Liberal Media?

Who among us would deny 'equality' to another human being? Who could be so cold? And that's how the arguement is framed to gleam maximum empathy-mongering from the more easily swayed.

The push for gay marriage isn't for the reasons you see in op-eds or in news stories. It is to get the government stamp of approval on their lifestyle - a sanctifying precedent that would make it near-impossible for discerning, conscientious, or people of faith, to take positions of resistance to the power-hungry, reckless activists who are using gay marriage as merely a tool. Oh, and then there's those, "We just want to marry who we love" phony sentiments. Don't be so stupid.

The media's celebration and promotion of homosexuality brings to mind the cinematic image ["Hannibal", 2001] of Ray Liotta sitting at the dinner table, drugged, lobotomized, foggy-eyed, weaving and drooling- the top half of his head missing while being spoonfed his own brains. The media has America in a very similar state - in a similar spoon-feeding highchair- catering to their successfully-lobotomized and browbeaten masses with a steady diet of gay-affirming propagands.

What's the deal with this "gay marriage" thing? From listening to it's proponents, there can't possibly be any negative effects on society. There is no, no possibility of that. The Media and Obama backs it. Heck, even Homer Simpson and Family Guy are on board. For this, you can't argue with the incontrovertable merits of gay marriage. And if you do, that means you are an archaic, knuckle-dragging, low-brow backwoods bigot incapable of love or tolerance - so the sentiment goes.

And so the case is made for the virtues of gay marriage, with activists and the complicit Media using brute-force politics and propaganda to muzzle any and all dissent. Even tough-guy Bill O'reilly cowered from the intimidation from gay activists.

Once upon a time, revolutionist prophet Karl Marx envisioned the best way to take down a Nation was to abolish the Traditional Family. And that's what gay marriage achieves.

Counterfeit marriage cheapens, taints and devalues a sacred, fundamental societal construct in place since the beginnings of civilization - marriage, the cornerstone of the nuclear family, the bedrock of society. It hopelessly blurrs gender roles in the minds of children - who, as the Texas A&M study just confirmed, children from gay households fare worse in 77 of 80 developmental areas.

They (gays) are as trainwrecks slated for derailment, blighted by drastic overrepresentation in nearly every S.T.D., including being around 50x as likely to contract H.I.V. than straights. Higher rates of suicide (6x more likely than straights), higher rates of breast cancer, domestic violence, substance abuse - a laundry list of destructive pathologies and proclivities.

These abyssmal realities haven't changed just because the media's gone overboard repackaging their image with their dumbing-down distortions ("Big Bang Theory"). And haven't been phased out of existence just because Team Obama has pushed Acedemia to promote it.
AdamAcronym

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2012
To sell gay marriage to you, average joe, they will publish and promote rare cases of seemingly-celibate, committed (almost always lesbian) couples to serve as a public face of gay couples everywhere, to say "see? they're exactuly just like you and me".

But research has revealed quite the contrary. Studies of homosexuals reveal them to be anything but monogamous and domestically-inclined with their partners. A flood of research, mostly from the 70's reveal this demographic to be mostly inclined to rampant promiscuity and domestic instability, namely that Bell and Weinberg study.

So for the media to hold up those rare cases of committed gay couples would be the same as a farmer with nothing but diseased, pest-ravaged fruit trees finding and selecting the very few unblemised apples and then showing them off to brag about how good his harvest will be.

Gay marriage is nothing but a power-ammassing tool by gay activists to corrupt society and punish their detractors.
Slew

Seattle, WA

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Poor propaganda, when the reality is gay marriage promotes relationships and your noise is created by bad behavior OUTSIDE relationships.
AdamAcronym

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2012
I don't care how swayed you are by the dumbing-down distortions, this is a demographic that simply doesn't wed down.
D Face

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Promiscuity among gay males is a long proven fact, and a piece of paper from the government isn't going to change that.
Parkway Pete

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Thankfully, the bigoted Republicans won't be around much longer.

It makes me sick that I spent time in Viet Nam defending the liberties of people that just want to deprive others of their rights.
D Face

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Parkway Pete wrote:
It makes me sick that I spent time in Viet Nam defending the liberties of people that just want to deprive others of their rights.
Sorry, Slobbering Slew, we know you didn't go anywhere near Vietnam, a cabin, a dojo or a portfolio. And, we know that, if anything, gays have more "special rights" than any other victim group in America right now! See if you can get 6 thousand dollars because someone won't take your picture or bake you a cake! LOL, Republicans have been around since 1854 and we aren't going away because a bunch of robo-trolls say so.

“I'm the one and only Smart Chi”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 24, 2012
The hatred and bigotry is one of the main reasons that the Republicans are losing.

On behalf of the Democrats, we thank you smallminded asses for driving mainstream America over the Dems!
Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Parkway Pete wrote:
Hey Pete, you're now me, so I thought I'd tell you what a good looking guy you are.... Congrats !! DO teabaggers EAT THE BAGS ???
Kevin

Harlingen, TX

#10 Oct 2, 2012
D Face wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Slobbering Slew, we know you didn't go anywhere near Vietnam, a cabin, a dojo or a portfolio. And, we know that, if anything, gays have more "special rights" than any other victim group in America right now! See if you can get 6 thousand dollars because someone won't take your picture or bake you a cake! LOL, Republicans have been around since 1854 and we aren't going away because a bunch of robo-trolls say so.
Yes, those lawsuits did indeed happen.
But I wanted to reframe the "equality" arguement with another example where gays are more-equal-than-equal: as assault victims.
In the extremely-rare case where a homosexual is assaulted because of their sexual orientation, it merits the focus of the F.B.I., and is deemed a "Hate Crime", with the assailant always getting prison time. Prison time for a simple misdemeanor assault.
But take the domestic violence trends that women everywhere are blighted by - abusive current and former boyfriends/husbands that batter them on a regular basis and keep getting a slap on the wrist from the revolving door of Justice, only to resume the beatings, with no end in sight.
Why don't they get Federal protection from assault like the gays do? Those women, I bet they wish they had "equality".
Or take women in the workplace enviornment who face constant sexual harrassment by their superiors and end up fired because they keep resisting.
Gays have an umbrella-policy in place called "employee non-discrimination", both State and Federal level with lawyers to swoop in and bring swift justice, often with ensuing lawsuits with big paydays, anytime they so much as find themselves on a dissapproving stare - seems like it, anyway. And do you think the gays would have to pay the lawyer fees? NOPE. There exist two HUGELY-funded gay rights organizatons in America which have lawyers in waiting to assist any homosexual that gets so much as a hang-nail - swooping down with powerful representation that will buy them "Justice" everytime.
So, considering what protections gays have in the workplace, a can assure you the aforementioned sexually-harrassed women wish they had "equality", like those poor, deprived gays have in such abundance.
Kevin

Harlingen, TX

#11 Oct 2, 2012
"...find themselves (on the recieving end of) a dissaproving stare."
voting yes in MN

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Oct 2, 2012
simple truth ( MAJORITY RULES ) bye bye !!

Vote Republican - President Mitt Romney & vote YES in Minnesota !

Who among us could cautiously reflect on the implications of such a monumentous Cultural statement that's made by codifying same-sex relationships, when there's such a tidal-wave of support from the Liberal Media?
Who among us would deny 'equality' to another human being? Who could be so cold? And that's how the arguement is framed to gleam maximum empathy-mongering from the more easily swayed.
The push for gay marriage isn't for the reasons you see in op-eds or in news stories. It is to get the government stamp of approval on their lifestyle - a sanctifying precedent that would make it near-impossible for discerning, conscientious, or people of faith, to take positions of resistance to the power-hungry, reckless activists who are using gay marriage as merely a tool. Oh, and then there's those, "We just want to marry who we love" phony sentiments. Don't be so stupid.
The media's celebration and promotion of homosexuality brings to mind the cinematic image ["Hannibal", 2001] of Ray Liotta sitting at the dinner table, drugged, lobotomized, foggy-eyed, weaving and drooling- the top half of his head missing while being spoonfed his own brains. The media has America in a very similar state - in a similar spoon-feeding highchair- catering to their successfully-lobotomized and browbeaten masses with a steady diet of gay-affirming propagands.
What's the deal with this "gay marriage" thing? From listening to it's proponents, there can't possibly be any negative effects on society. There is no, no possibility of that. The Media and Obama backs it. Heck, even Homer Simpson and Family Guy are on board. For this, you can't argue with the incontrovertable merits of gay marriage. And if you do, that means you are an archaic, knuckle-dragging, low-brow backwoods bigot incapable of love or tolerance - so the sentiment goes.
And so the case is made for the virtues of gay marriage, with activists and the complicit Media using brute-force politics and propaganda to muzzle any and all dissent. Even tough-guy Bill O'reilly cowered from the intimidation from gay activists.
Once upon a time, revolutionist prophet Karl Marx envisioned the best way to take down a Nation was to abolish the Traditional Family. And that's what gay marriage achieves.
Counterfeit marriage cheapens, taints and devalues a sacred, fundamental societal construct in place since the beginnings of civilization - marriage, the cornerstone of the nuclear family, the bedrock of society. It hopelessly blurrs gender roles in the minds of children - who, as the Texas A&M study just confirmed, children from gay households fare worse in 77 of 80 developmental areas.
They (gays) are as trainwrecks slated for derailment, blighted by drastic overrepresentation in nearly every S.T.D., including being around 50x as likely to contract H.I.V. than straights. Higher rates of suicide (6x more likely than straights), higher rates of breast cancer, domestic violence, substance abuse - a laundry list of destructive pathologies and proclivities.
These abyssmal realities haven't changed just because the media's gone overboard repackaging their image with their dumbing-down distortions ("Big Bang Theory"). And haven't been phased out of existence just because Team Obama has pushed Acedemia to promote it.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Exactly how does gay marriage impact traditional marriage in the slightest?
Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Oct 2, 2012
Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pete, you're now me, so I thought I'd tell you what a good looking guy you are.... Congrats !! DO teabaggers EAT THE BAGS ???
DO liberals dring the barry soetoro kool aid aka jim jones ??? Answer YES

Since: May 11

Burnsville, MN

#15 Oct 2, 2012
voting yes in MN wrote:
simple truth ( MAJORITY RULES ) bye bye !!
Vote Republican - President Mitt Romney & vote YES in Minnesota !

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Oct 2, 2012
hey liberal lisa, the people will speak and vote YES. The people of Minnesota will define marriage not the left or right.

go marry your dog or cat ( what a joke of a $#%@#!$ lifestyle )

Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Oct 2, 2012
Slew wrote:
Poor propaganda, when the reality is gay marriage promotes relationships and your noise is created by bad behavior OUTSIDE relationships.
just read the Bible, and remember it is ADAM & EVE not adam steve.

Christians will vote YES in MN and this will be finalized.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#18 Oct 2, 2012
Poor soapy dope, can't get laid, so you're here to mope....
results

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Oct 2, 2012
you can't even rhyme, sad little world for liberal seattle slew.
Seattle Slew wrote:
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#20 Oct 2, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Seven officers injured, one unresponsiv... 9 min Minneserable 20
Where did Freddy Gray work?? Or attend college?? 15 min Minneserable 7
News Joe Soucheray: Plenty of ideas would trump that... 36 min Minneserable 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Minneserable 34,199
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 4 hr Red_Riot 12
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 11 hr Analog man 225
Stillwater Police Seek Public's Help Finding Mi... 16 hr Berry Lewis Obumma 1
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]