Slenderman: Behind the online monster...

Slenderman: Behind the online monster cited in Wisconsin stabbing report

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Jun 4, 2014
The old "devil made me do it" is not a defense of murder or stabbing someone 19 times. These girls were 12 yrs old and that means they were old enough to know better. There are seriously deeper issues here than blaming some on line comic book character. That's even dumber than blaming guns for killing people. These little girls are deeply disturbed.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/06/...
Moose Lume

Green Bay, WI

#2 Jun 4, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
The old "devil made me do it" is not a defense of murder or stabbing someone 19 times. These girls were 12 yrs old and that means they were old enough to know better. There are seriously deeper issues here than blaming some on line comic book character. That's even dumber than blaming guns for killing people. These little girls are deeply disturbed.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/06/...
You're right. It is no excuse. They should be beheaded or stoned to death. It's the Moose Lume way.

Rogers, MN

#3 Jun 5, 2014
Moose Lume wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. It is no excuse. They should be beheaded or stoned to death. It's the Moose Lume way.
Naaaaaaah! Killing is too good for them.
Moose Lume

Green Bay, WI

#4 Jun 5, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaaaah! Killing is too good for them.
You're right, they should be given a choice between short sleeves or long sleeves. It's hard to stab without hands.

Rogers, MN

#5 Jun 9, 2014
Moose Lume wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, they should be given a choice between short sleeves or long sleeves. It's hard to stab without hands.
So you want to implement sharia law here in the USA? Yeah, that will work.
Slahuluey Tribe

Green Bay, WI

#6 Jun 9, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to implement sharia law here in the USA? Yeah, that will work.
Maybe you should expand your ability to comprehend national news stories. Sharia law is already here.

Rogers, MN

#7 Jun 9, 2014
Slahuluey Tribe wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should expand your ability to comprehend national news stories. Sharia law is already here.
If that were the case, it's likely we would both be in prison or dead by now. Along with any number of Topix posters.
slender defender

Kingston, PA

#8 Dec 13, 2014
wtf im 13 and i belive in slenderman i even saw him 1c
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 15, 2014
This reminds me of when iron maiden were supposedly "satanist" leaving a bad influence on children. Or that time some guy killed some one and blamed it on ozzy osbourne and people that satanic forces took over his soul from ozzies music. People just cant except that some are just flat out evil and 90% of the time have no motive. They are just crazy..........that scares people. The most frightening and greatest slasher films are ones where the killer has no motive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haha no moore pedophiles!! 2 min Space ace 34
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 43 min Patriot AKA Bozo 37,511
Rubio 43 min Big Al 15
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Defective 26,309
Trump doesnt get it !! Thu Davycrockett 1
uss liberty, lavon affair (Jun '16) Thu The Cutter 8
Britain furious, Trump unapologetic as fallout ... Thu Davycrockett 23

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages