Elitist Hypocrite's "Called Out" for ...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#24 Jan 17, 2013
Take a guess, if you're "right", you can stay up past 8 pm.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Take a guess, if you're "right", you can stay up past 8 pm.
Slewsie is afraid to admit he is stupid. Don't worry Slewsie, we already know how stupid you are.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#26 Jan 17, 2013
From your level, you "know" nothing, but present it well. LMAOROTFU~!
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
From your level, you "know" nothing, but present it well. LMAOROTFU~!
The other night you spelled it "noting". Did you go to the Urban Dictionary and change the spelling again?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#28 Jan 17, 2013
Poor baby, the master of nothing, but my tail's smell. LMAOROTFU~! Glad, I fill your "existence"...
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor baby, the master of nothing, but my tail's smell. LMAOROTFU~! Glad, I fill your "existence"...
Slewsie's dojo in the clouds. Come for the "noting", stay for the laughs.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#30 Jan 17, 2013
Poor "turth", a warped "human bean...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#31 Jan 17, 2013
Slew's friend's dojo, the place none of the "men" ever seemed to want to visit... Pretty telling, you prefer to pot shot childishly.

Poor child...
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor "turth", a warped "human bean...
Now there is one schmart comment from the Slewster. Share more of your wisdom with us Slewsie.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#33 Jan 17, 2013
Now, tell me all about my moniker being fired from the PO, it makes as much sense as Clint and the chair...LMAOROTFU!
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Now, tell me all about my moniker being fired from the PO, it makes as much sense as Clint and the chair...LMAOROTFU!
Now why don't you want to talk about getting fired from the Post Office Slewsie? Are the memories that painful?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#35 Jan 17, 2013
We can talk about your fantasies, I've heard when you cantgetitup, it's all that's left. LMAOROTFU~!

Funny, TrashyLiar pillow talks involves ME.... so often....

So, did Daffy D get fired too, in teabagger "reality"???
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
We can talk about your fantasies, I've heard when you cantgetitup, it's all that's left. LMAOROTFU~!
Funny, TrashyLiar pillow talks involves ME.... so often....
So, did Daffy D get fired too, in teabagger "reality"???
There's that brilliant teabager slam again. Slewsie, I bet you are a riot at the dojo in the clouds.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#38 Jan 17, 2013
I bet, you'd be nothing...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#39 Jan 17, 2013
Gee, I WON !
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#40 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Gee, I WON !
Dojo in the sky. Fishing cabin in the wild. Wall Street barron. Slewsie is just so schmart. And you are a self proclaimed winner. How does someone so schmart and talented get fired from the Post Office? I am a a loss to explain that one.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#41 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah, you've been at a loss to explain how a moniker got hired, too ! LMAOROTFU ! I'd say, you're at a complete loss A LOT !
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, you've been at a loss to explain how a moniker got hired, too ! LMAOROTFU ! I'd say, you're at a complete loss A LOT !
Oh Slewsie. I bet those boys at the Post Office are missing you these days, aren't they? Oh, well. Their loss.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#44 Jan 17, 2013
Whereas, you're obviously missing grade school, where putting "sie" behind words was "clever" ???
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Whereas, you're obviously missing grade school, where putting "sie" behind words was "clever" ???
"Whereas"? Another gay word slipped into your insults. Way to go Slewsie. You are just so metrosexual. That is so very impressive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert spencer 1 hr Space ace 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Into The Night 37,289
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 5 hr Truth 46
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 7 hr _Zoey_ 740
'Back up': Hillary's 'skin crawled' 7 hr Space ace 7
Trump speech 8 hr MAGA Trump 14
Aliens land during solar eclipse Tue Roma 4

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages