Minnesota's GOP leaders warn of new tax-hike era as budget cycle starts

Jul 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TwinCities

Senate Minority Leader David Hann, left, and House Minority Leader Kurt Daudt shown in a February file photo.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Tax hikes are "the right direction" according to the left!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Gotta pay Bush era debt and crassass' welfare.....
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Gotta pay Bush era debt and crassass' welfare.....
Sorry Pal, Been going ob over 60 years!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Pal, Been going ob over 60 years!
Gotta stop spending money on crap we don't need and countries that should be supporting themselves. Congress spends money like a bunch of trophy wives who are waiting for their elderly rich husbands to die.

Obama has supported, continued or expanded almost every policy put in place by his predecessor.(hence the G.W. Obama nickname). This includes, but is not limited to, corporate bailouts, banking industry bailouts, Guantanamo, Afghanistan, supplying weapons to known terrorists (Syrian rebels), extending and expanding the so called Patriot Act, systematic encroachment on Constitutional rights including the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendments as evidenced by the expansion of the patriot act and the recent revelations regarding NSA snooping on American citizens phone, email, and internet use records. Let us not for get his efforts to grant amnesty to well over 25 million illegal aliens.
There has been little, if any, change from the previous administration.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Minnesota has a spending problem, not a revenue problem.

There are going to be lots of people like me who have been paying the way for the Moocher Class in the past - and are mobile enough that we no longer have to put up with being punished for our hard work and success.

What will MN do when lots of the upper income earners simply leave the State long enough to become residents in other low tax states?

Who will Gov GoogleyEyes raise taxes on then?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
Minnesota has a spending problem, not a revenue problem.
There are going to be lots of people like me who have been paying the way for the Moocher Class in the past - and are mobile enough that we no longer have to put up with being punished for our hard work and success.
What will MN do when lots of the upper income earners simply leave the State long enough to become residents in other low tax states?
Who will Gov GoogleyEyes raise taxes on then?
The same people he has raises taxes on every time. The middle and lower income people.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Answering yourself is a symptom, cantgetitup....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis