Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

As I recall, bush started the stimulus... Oh right, you have short term "problems", right putz....
ist

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
As I recall, bush started the stimulus... Oh right, you have short term "problems", right putz....
So we're blaming Bush for things that happened in 2009 now? That's a stretch.
Toidi Slayer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
I hate to agree with you, but you're right. Buch spent money like an old school Democrap. Obama, however, is anything but old school. His spending is blowing a hole in our economy that may just bring the country down.
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

ist wrote:
<quoted text>
So we're blaming Bush for things that happened in 2009 now? That's a stretch.
SO, the debt isn't ongoing, right wing nut ?? LMAOROFU~! SWEET, no house payments after 5 years, according to "dumber than a rock" baggers.....

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>SO, the debt isn't ongoing, right wing nut ?? LMAOROFU~! SWEET, no house payments after 5 years, according to "dumber than a rock" baggers.....
You can't even argue intelligently. You seem like a hyperactive special needs child that snuck onto a computer. Please stop trying.
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Did I miss a response ?? Nope, seems the debt is ongoing, right wing nut ?? LMAOROFU~!

SWEET, teabaggers DO PAY OFF trailers over time, burp.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Blern wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even argue intelligently. You seem like a hyperactive special needs child that snuck onto a computer. Please stop trying.
Blern, You are right.

18 hours a day and 7 days a week. I wonder if the Sludge gets overtime when she sits up until 2 AM pounding that keyboard while talking to herself, and then is back at it again 6 hous later.
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
We all need to have one or two "dark" experiences like that to make us well rounded people, don't we?
I thought I wanted to do "real man's work" once and went to work during my college years in a foundry, on the 3rd shift, doing a similar task - and I it because of the macho image, plus it paid about 17 cents an hour more than my job in the grocery business.
The first night was one of those steamy summer nights where it goes down to about 92 degrees, with 90% humidity. Inside the plant it had to be at least 120 degrees with the furnaces running.
I lasted until the first break, then said I was going out for a smoke & ran like hell to get away. I was too embarrassed to even go pick up my check for the 2 hours and 15 minutes I was on the payroll.
All I knew after that night was that I had a lot more respect for anyone that could handle a job like that than I did prior to that fateful evening.

Did you figure out you're not a man and "pretend" pretty poorly, QUITTER !!!? Fully explains why you DON'T respect American union workers, since you could NEVER do the work..... QUITTER ~!
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Ever notice, when you've lost the point, rather than behaving like a man and admitting it, you start lying like a child afraid of a spanking....

Kinda sad/weak ! LMAOROFU~!

Nice your mommy loved you, but it's past time for long pants, loser....

Now do #5 Alinsky games, we understand..... Corvair bYtch...
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Blern, You are right.
18 hours a day and 7 days a week. I wonder if the Sludge gets overtime when she sits up until 2 AM pounding that keyboard while talking to herself, and then is back at it again 6 hous later.
6 hous ???

Teabagger "term", right ???

IrishMN wrote:
It doesn't work with door to door people, but phone solicitors are always welcome to call me. When I answer the phone and they ask for IrishMN, I respond with:
"Oh, I am sorry. He just died. I am here clearing out the last of his belongings."
The silence is deafening.
And yes, I am that warped.

They ask for your moniker, TROLL ??? Of course, you lie, it's your nature....
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

That old "con job"-

A dry drunk is the term used to describe alcoholics who have successfully given up the bottle. It has also been applied to people who have never drank or had addiction problems, but still have the overt behaviors of an alcoholic. In general, it is thought addicts use their drug of choice (booze, sex, food, drugs, work) to cover up for feelings of inadequacy and insecurity. They drown their feelings in these external sources, anesthetize their mind so they can escape the realities of the world. There are certain behaviors that are consistent with those issues. They may be depressed. They may be introverted. They may be unable to engage in intimate conversations or relationships. They may get angry for no apparent reason. There are many behaviors that suggest something is going on beyond normal stress. Just because an addict is no longer actively using their drug of choice (in this case booze) does not mean they are no longer expressing themselves through these behaviors. Thus the term "dry drunk." They still evidence the basic alcoholic behaviors even though they are no longer drinking.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>6 hous ???
Teabagger "term", right ???
IrishMN wrote:
It doesn't work with door to door people, but phone solicitors are always welcome to call me. When I answer the phone and they ask for IrishMN, I respond with:
"Oh, I am sorry. He just died. I am here clearing out the last of his belongings."
The silence is deafening.
And yes, I am that warped.
They ask for your moniker, TROLL ??? Of course, you lie, it's your nature....
Sociopath,
nobody on here thinks that you any political perspectives. YOU are a bully that needs help.

I post the helpful information about your Mental Illness in order to help you.

This is a major effort on my part. I think you should be "eliminated", but my better self asks you to understand how sick you are, by posting information about your Illness.

Please read and grow. You do not need to die one day and spend eternity in pain, as you will now, based on the evil that you are.

If you cannot deal with the awful truth, do not post or get the help you need to endure the discomfort you feel....or, there is always that Thorazine stash you have been saving up for the "Big Trip"?

Who is Bushwhacked, the Topix Sociopath?

These Psychotics and Sociopaths

Why are they the way they are? Apparently it has little to do with upbringing. Many studies have been done trying to find out what kind of childhood leads to sociopathy. So far, nothing looks likely. They could be from any kind of family. It is partly genetic, and partly mystery.

But researchers have found that the brains of sociopaths function differently than normal brains. And their brains function in a way that makes their emotional life unredeemably shallow. And yet they are capable of mimicking emotions like professional actors.

Sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing. The original name for this disorder was "psychopath" but the general public and media confused it with "psycho" and "psychotic" so in the 1930s the name was changed to sociopath. Recently the media again caused a misperception that sociopaths were always serial killers, so now many call the condition "antisocial personality disorder (ASPD)."
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

That sick old "con job"-

Lost your family ?

At least they're spared the HUMILIATION !!!

A dry drunk is the term used to describe alcoholics who have successfully given up the bottle. It has also been applied to people who have never drank or had addiction problems, but still have the overt behaviors of an alcoholic. In general, it is thought addicts use their drug of choice (booze, sex, food, drugs, work) to cover up for feelings of inadequacy and insecurity. They drown their feelings in these external sources, anesthetize their mind so they can escape the realities of the world. There are certain behaviors that are consistent with those issues. They may be depressed. They may be introverted. They may be unable to engage in intimate conversations or relationships. They may get angry for no apparent reason. There are many behaviors that suggest something is going on beyond normal stress. Just because an addict is no longer actively using their drug of choice (in this case booze) does not mean they are no longer expressing themselves through these behaviors. Thus the term "dry drunk." They still evidence the basic alcoholic behaviors even though they are no longer drinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen to an admitted, self proclaimed RACIST w... 6 min Bellweather 1
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 min SpaceBlues 32,112
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 17 min Bellweather 59
Where Does Ebola Come From? 23 min Bellweather 2
Tard 1 hr Tard Detector 1
Nice Ride loans out 140 bikes in low-income nei... 2 hr Bellweather 3
Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admire... (Jan '14) 2 hr Bellweather 8
•••
•••