Manhunt continues for ex-cop accused of killing 3

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Feb 8, 2013
We're talking about a wild animal on the loose. We're talking about a Jigger.

A police officer and a pair of soon-to-be newlyweds were dead.

Another officer, riddled with bullets, was in intensive care.

Two more police were shot at but got away, one of them grazed by gunfire. Two innocent and uninvolved women were shot by police who feared a dangerous suspect.

And despite a massive manhunt that touched three states and Mexico, the heavily armed ex-Los Angeles police officer believed behind the rampage, who promised in his rambling writings to bring "warfare" to police and their families, remained free.
http://news.msn.com/us/manhunt-continues-for-...
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#2 Feb 8, 2013
He could be headed for Minneapolis or Chicago, where he can blend.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
What happened to your gun theory, where more guns are better ?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#4 Feb 8, 2013
LOS ANGELES (AP)— Police launched a massive manhunt Thursday for a former Los Angeles officer suspected of killing a couple over the weekend and opening fire on four officers early Thursday, killing one and critically wounding another, authorities said.

The search for Christopher Dorner, who was fired from the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008 for making false statements, began after he was linked to the weekend killing in which one of the victims was the daughter of a former police captain who had represented him during those disciplinary proceedings.

Early Thursday, police came under fire in two separate shootings in Riverside County, east of Los Angeles.

----------

As this animal has posted in his "manifesto", he is a big fan of Barack Hussein Obama - and a fan of tighter gun control laws.

Typical Lib.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
As he ALSO pointed out...

I didn’t vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn’t win the primary candidacy for his party.


Typical teabagger... LMAOROFU~!

"Man", all he wrote about Obama was anger over racism, NOT SUPPORT, poor liar.....

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Someone should tell the Sludge to buy a brain next time he/she/it is in Wal-Mart applying for a job.

----------

Dorner loves Obama:

"You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama."

- Christopher Dorner

-
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#7 Feb 8, 2013
As he ALSO pointed out...

Christopher Downer-
I didn’t vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn’t win the primary candidacy for his party.

Typical teabagger... LMAOROFU~!

"Man", all he wrote about Obama was anger over racism, NOT SUPPORT, poor liar.....

Of course, the bangs comment did show he likes Michelle, huh ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Feb 8, 2013
What happened to your gun theory, where more guns are better ?

As he ALSO pointed out...

Christopher Downer-
I didn’t vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn’t win the primary candidacy for his party.

Typical teabagger... LMAOROFU~!

"Man", all he wrote about Obama was anger over racism, NOT SUPPORT, poor liar.....

Of course, the bangs comment did show he likes Michelle, huh ???
fun

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Along with Obama, the professional victim is also pen pals with Chris Mathews. He likely is experiencing all kinda tingling up his leg, right about now.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#11 Feb 8, 2013
As he ALSO pointed out...

Christopher Downer-
I didn’t vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn’t win the primary candidacy for his party.

Typical teabagger... LMAOROFU~!
Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Dorner is a liberal. Here is part of his manifesto that proves he was a fan of Democrats:

Dorner’s statements in support of gun control (“Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one”),
his attack on President Barack Obama’s critics (“You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs”),
his adoration of First Lady Michelle Obama’s hair (“I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama”),
his admiration for Joe Biden (“I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians”),
his support for Hillary Clinton (“You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016″),
his fondness for former President Bill Clinton (“He was always my favorite president”),
his confidence in San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (“He’s [good people] and I have faith and confidence in him”),
his love of MSNBC and CNN (“Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead”),
his criticism of the National Rifle Association (“Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit”),
and his hatred of George Zimmerman (“Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim”).

http://thecreditreportwithbilllewis.wordpress...
fun

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
As he ALSO pointed out...
Christopher Downer-
I didn’t vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn’t win the primary candidacy for his party.
Typical teabagger... LMAOROFU~!
Aside from your outright lying, dumbass, you can't even get the name right. Typical wingnut.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#15 Feb 8, 2013
As DORNER ALSO pointed out...

I didn’t vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn’t win the primary candidacy for his party.

Typical teabagger... LMAOROFU~!
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Feb 8, 2013
Any time someone is terminated from any postion there needs to be followup to ensure they are doing OK.

To tell someone they are fired after they have worked for you for a time can be very defeating and cause undesirable outcomes.

Accent Sineage comes to mind. Accent and relatives of the shooter are being sued for not anticipating the response from the terminated employee.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#17 Feb 8, 2013
As DORNER ALSO pointed out...
I didn’t vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn’t win the primary candidacy for his party.
Typical teabagger... LMAOROFU~!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Philo Beddoe wrote:
Dorner is a liberal. Here is part of his manifesto that proves he was a fan of Democrats:
Dorner’s statements in support of gun control (“Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one”),
his attack on President Barack Obama’s critics (“You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs”),
his adoration of First Lady Michelle Obama’s hair (“I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama”),
his admiration for Joe Biden (“I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians”),
his support for Hillary Clinton (“You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016″),
his fondness for former President Bill Clinton (“He was always my favorite president”),
his confidence in San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (“He’s [good people] and I have faith and confidence in him”),
his love of MSNBC and CNN (“Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead”),
his criticism of the National Rifle Association (“Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit”),
and his hatred of George Zimmerman (“Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim”).
http://thecreditreportwithbilllewis.wordpress...
Isn't that interesting? The Lib connection is documented with a link.

There is a certain fake Seattle resident who claims Dorner is not a Lib but fails to document. The fake Seattle resident simply repeats his lies again and again.

That is about what one would expect from someone dumb enough to get fired from the Post Office.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#19 Feb 8, 2013
What I find particularly disturbing is that police opened fire on two trucks, one a Mother and her daughter delivering papers because their truck resembled this lunatic' vehicle. I mean really, they should open fire on their own freaking shadow. They must see this Darner's image in their cereal.
If owned a truck that resembled Darner's, I'd park it till they dust this dude.
And some would make sure the only people with guns are cops and criminals.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#20 Feb 8, 2013
What happened to your gun theory, where more guns are better ?

As DORNER ALSO pointed out...

I didn’t vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn’t win the primary candidacy for his party.

Typical teabagger... LMAOROFU~! So, you're offering real proof, I was fired, McFred ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22 Feb 8, 2013
40for60 wrote:
What I find particularly disturbing is that police opened fire on two trucks, one a Mother and her daughter delivering papers because their truck resembled this lunatic' vehicle. I mean really, they should open fire on their own freaking shadow. They must see this Darner's image in their cereal.
If owned a truck that resembled Darner's, I'd park it till they dust this dude.
And some would make sure the only people with guns are cops and criminals.
Why are the cops chasing this guy, you gun nuts said you don't need cops.
fun

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Why are the cops chasing this guy, you gun nuts said you don't need cops.
Because he's a murdering liberal, dumbass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local widow of Ebola victim waiting for survivo... 7 hr Free Money 1
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US 9 hr Liberal 24
Nina Pham 'cured of Ebola' and set to meet Obama 10 hr Liberal 6
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 32,994
New York physician tests positive for Ebola Fri cantmakeitup 4
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting Fri cantmakeitup 13
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) Fri Gonar 163
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]