First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#21 Mar 27, 2013
IMMERSION 1 Year Change:+111.90%

Can any of you "smart" folks, tell me if this is good ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Is it as "good" as PhillipKs VodKa and LOSERS telling stories, like you use/need ??? LMAOROTFU~!
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Mar 27, 2013
This is wrong.

How can a gun store owner refuse to sell a gun to anyone?

Isn't that Governments role?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#23 Mar 27, 2013
Why bother to comment, so poorly ?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#24 Mar 27, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Well Played!!
I beg to differ NoTA. When referring to Bugs Bunny, there is simply no comparison to "slewisms". With all due respect to our friend from Grantsburg, it borders on heresy.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Mar 27, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Why bother to comment, so poorly ?
Why indeed?

Rogers, MN

#26 Mar 27, 2013
PHD2 wrote:
This is wrong.
How can a gun store owner refuse to sell a gun to anyone?
Isn't that Governments role?
Not if the owner has reason to believe the person is buying the gun for someone else. That's how criminals with records get guns. By getting their friends and loved ones to buy for them. Had Mr. Kelly kept his idea to himself, he would have not had a problem. In theory he could be charged with a crime.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27 Mar 27, 2013
In theory, the guy has had a tough life and it's pretty sad, you morons continue to insult the victims.
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Mar 27, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if the owner has reason to believe the person is buying the gun for someone else. That's how criminals with records get guns. By getting their friends and loved ones to buy for them. Had Mr. Kelly kept his idea to himself, he would have not had a problem. In theory he could be charged with a crime.
Sooo what if Mr Kelly is able to buy a gun and give it to a criminal to prove a point. And the criminal kills someone with the gun provided by Mr Kelly.

Would Mr Kelly be guilty of premeditated providing a gun used to commit a crime, a felony?

I understand the gun dealer in this case knew of Mr Kelly's intent but as a gun dealer when Mr Kelly presented proper legal documentation to buy a gun, isn't the dealer supposed to sell him a gun?

Rogers, MN

#29 Mar 27, 2013
PHD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo what if Mr Kelly is able to buy a gun and give it to a criminal to prove a point. And the criminal kills someone with the gun provided by Mr Kelly.
Would Mr Kelly be guilty of premeditated providing a gun used to commit a crime, a felony?
I understand the gun dealer in this case knew of Mr Kelly's intent but as a gun dealer when Mr Kelly presented proper legal documentation to buy a gun, isn't the dealer supposed to sell him a gun?
I'm having trouble finding a reference to what, if any, penalties there are for a dealer knowingly selling to a straw buyer. But any business has the right to refuse to sell a product if they so choose. However, there have been cases where the dealer was found to be complicit with the buyers and brought up on charges.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#30 Mar 27, 2013
PHD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
All shop owners retain the right to refuse to provide service to anyone.
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Mar 27, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>All shop owners retain the right to refuse to provide service to anyone.
True, I suppose a protected class person (minority, woman, disableled, gay etc) could complain to the Government if they were refused service but a private shop is just that and the owner can close the door at any time and refuse service.

I talked to a FFL dealer south of the cities who was taken to task by the ATF for NOT using their software to track gun buyers/transactions. He was exiting the business. Gestapo Government can do whatever they want to control the sheepie.

It's getting to a point where we are looking at a Hitler like dictator running the USA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 8 hr American_Sons 18
Mall of America Protest 14 hr Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... 16 hr Medewiwin 8
Merry Christmas to all... Wed cantmakeitup 1
The New York City Mayor Wed Bobert Ne Nero 7
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! Wed CNN Reporter 21
Benghazi-Gate OBAMA not allowing access to surv... (Mar '13) Wed LIbEralS 330
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web