Minneapolis police officer accused of sexually abusing young female...

A longtime Minneapolis police officer from Oak Park Heights, who served as a school resource officer, has been accused of sexually abusing three young female relatives for more than a decade. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Creepy Crawlers

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 2, 2010
Oh no! another creep having trouble with his sexual organs.

What is going on with these successful caucasian males, this
policeman, the North Memorial CEO & a president of a high school.

All have thrown their reputation and careers down a drain never
to be seen again.

What a shame the sex drive can do to the human brain to trick
it to do the most insane stuff.

I heard in Islam a jihadist can get 70 virgins in heaven? maybe
they might want to go that route in Iran.
SthMPLS

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 2, 2010
Wow, where are your editors? This article is garbage.
reader

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Sep 2, 2010
Rather refreshing to see church involvement as a positive element of a child sex abuse story! Good to see that the family rallied around the victims instead of protecting the guilty party. Let the healing begin...
Dog_Eat_Dog

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Sep 2, 2010
I guess that arrogant "I'm above the law" cop attitude carried over into his family life!
Mary

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 2, 2010
I wish this reporter would have listed specific locations where Skoglund worked. Any minor who may have had contact with him should be asked about inappropriate contact.
dumb

Plymouth, MN

#6 Sep 3, 2010
The Pioneer Press writes horrible news stories. I don't think they ever proof read anything.
Hmm

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Sep 3, 2010
Swine like this never change. He'll have an urge to abuse young girls his whole life. Castrate him, lock him up and throw away the key. Glad the family is on the side of the abused.

Also, I bet he felt like such an impotent low-life when he got confronted by everyone at that intervention. I hope the maximum penalty is given out.
Ellis

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Sep 3, 2010
Man, doesn't this site have any editors? This writing is horrid, repetitive, and at times written in gibberish.
The only solution

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Sep 3, 2010
It'll be an interesting Thanksgiving this year with the Skoglunds!
the troll

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Sep 3, 2010
wheres his photo?
linokid

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Sep 3, 2010
The world is getting sicker and sicker, we as a people need to get over the it'S all about me attitude.
NUTSTO

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Sep 3, 2010
To bad Andersen, the Minneapolis cop that killed Fong Lee, isn't sharing a cell with this guy. I am sure they would enjoy talking about old times. How come MPLS hires so many creepy cops? Must be something in the Mill City water
butch

Wayzata, MN

#13 Sep 3, 2010
The print media gets their rocks off on tabloid news. All cops are crooks. Now what's for lunch?

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#15 Sep 3, 2010
EDITOR!
Just Wondering

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Sep 3, 2010
Where's his picture? Is he black? How about muslim? Immigrant? The public needs to know.
Ray Marshall

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Sep 3, 2010
"Minneapolis police Sgt. William Palmer confirmed that John Skoglund was a school resource officer but said he was on leave.

He wouldn't discuss details about the leave because it is a personnel matter."
========== "Personnel matters" is a code word for the fact that he probably is still being paid. We like to take good care of our public servants. Remember Chief Bonnie?
anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Sep 3, 2010
Creepy Crawlers wrote:
What is going on with these successful caucasian males, this policeman, the North Memorial CEO & a president of a high school.
All have thrown their reputation and careers down a drain never
to be seen again.
Are you sttempting to suggest that only uneducated minority males should be prone to such behavior? These acts are sick and disgusting, but not limited to race, profession, or intelligence. Sadly, it is played out each and every day across the globe. Some countries profit greatly in child sex rings. I would not concern myself wih a few individuals, but more the bigger picture. Just what is our society doing to assist in such behavior? Sex is the biggest seller; from clothing lines, commercial ads, reality shows, to the abundance of sex sites on the internet. Our culture is openely obsessed with sex and it certainly is not limited to a few caucasian males. What sort of message are we sending our children?
Typical

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Sep 3, 2010
Guys, stick to grown women please...they won't bite (unless you want them to).
AHAGF

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Sep 3, 2010
A morally-/ethically-challenged cop? No way.: P

“Ahhhh hee ahw”

Since: Aug 09

Twin Cities

#21 Sep 3, 2010
They should have had the intervention at a remote location. It would be a real shame if he went missing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROGER GOODELL’s PLAN TO SAVE THE NFL! 18 min redeemer 10
Another White Guy slaughter his own family once... 19 min Joey Zaza 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 3 hr Monopoly in action 261
Congress Heads Home After Exhausting Eight Days... 3 hr cantmakeitup 9
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Obama: Adrian Peterson Could Have Been My Son 4 hr Slewer 21
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr Earthling-1 32,662
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••