Comments
141 - 160 of 191 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2014
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Mar 5, 2013
 
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>It's clear to everyone how bothered you are about physical fitness and college. It's common for losers like you to reflect anger about the things they could never attain. At least you can can to every comment made on Topix, 16 hours a day. At least you have that in your pathetic little life.
You got me twisted Hozay hahaha I'm anger at you and your 69 loverboy beetch,but my life is not as fuk upo as yours dickless dyke beetch,and stop lying about your physcial fitness or college you fatas big boobs ignorant trailer park trash,you're lies or bigger than that beetch SL,also I'm angry because your punk stood me up and have'nt reimburse me for my time or my expense's. how that Hozay? or that your beetch name?
Capt Crunch

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Mar 5, 2013
 
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You got me twisted Hozay hahaha I'm anger at you and your 69 loverboy beetch,but my life is not as fuk upo as yours dickless dyke beetch,and stop lying about your physcial fitness or college you fatas big boobs ignorant trailer park trash,you're lies or bigger than that beetch SL,also I'm angry because your punk stood me up and have'nt reimburse me for my time or my expense's. how that Hozay? or that your beetch name?
I never use the word 'black'. I think that referring to someone by the color of their skin or their ethnicity is very objectionamle So I just say jigger or jigroe.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Mar 5, 2013
 
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I never use the word 'black'. I think that referring to someone by the color of their skin or their ethnicity is very objectionamle So I just say jigger or jigroe.
I was'nt even talking to you
didn't your ignorant as mama teach you any home trainning or manners? I was talking to the Top Dog,not a lapdog puzzy like you
and why would you answer to Hozay? that your boss aka name on the AZ forum .

BTW: you can call me anything that you want too,I can call you anything that I want too !
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Mar 5, 2013
 
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>It's clear to everyone how bothered you are about physical fitness and college. It's common for losers like you to reflect anger about the things they could never attain. At least you can can to every comment made on Topix, 16 hours a day. At least you have that in your pathetic little life.
Now back to you dyke,so whats your major in cottage?
hehehaha is it urology medical science? and many pounds do you still have to lose?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Now back to you dyke,so whats your major in cottage?
hehehaha is it urology medical science? and many pounds do you still have to lose?
If you only could have passed anatomy and physiology. You wouldn't have spent a lifetime wiping crack in the nursing home for $10 an hour. They said you were good at it. You got your head right down in there. What is one mans sheet smell is the sent of the love juice to you. Let's face it. You're a loser.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>If you only could have passed anatomy and physiology. You wouldn't have spent a lifetime wiping crack in the nursing home for $10 an hour. They said you were good at it. You got your head right down in there. What is one mans sheet smell is the sent of the love juice to you. Let's face it. You're a loser.
So are you a medical doctor?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I'd like to hang around but I just got out of class, now it's time to hit the gym. This is how a real man spends his day.
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Said the 14 year old.
Hello Idiot f face

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wish it were a lie all.

Crassus just left my apartment. He sucked me off and swallowed like nobody has ever done before. I can't say I am mad, as it was the best ever.

His shemale gun toting stance...which is all tough words to just deny the liking for cock....shall be noted. It was special, Crassus..please call again, even tho if you don't, i just used you for your mouth.
Tribal Matters

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I'm headed to the gym now. We can discuss more Tribal Matters when I get back.
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Say hello to Jim, coward.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Time to hit the Gym. It's what the real men do. It's what the loser Slews dream about.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Say hello to Jim, coward. As for loser, my portfolio dwarfs your imaginary "life", as we BOTH realize....
stupid

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

this stupid worthless post just wont go away....like the stupid, worthless crassus anis face.
You don't got the gym crassus...and you do not know anatomy. Just last week I told you the retinaculum in my left wrist was sore and you started sucking my stiffy...
you anis face douche
sad humans

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

It is sooo sad what the human intellect/dialect has come to.

Crassus, you repeatedly avoid confrontations after trying to start one. How sad. Put your 2 inch cark up you moms anis.
CRASSUS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I give in. And by that all, I mean I surrender my hind quarters to anybody that wants to stuff it. I am sorry for being a loser.
A gun makes u tough

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

As you need a gun to feel tough since you are so physically week and mentally lacking.

You anis loving gay denying 'get my gun since i am physically so week i need a weapon' idiot....blow me again
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I just got home from college and now it's time to head to the gym. I will start my workout by running five miles, than move on to the lifting. Do any of you folks workout?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I work out at a dojo and find your blather unbelievable. Most of the folks are minorities and you'd ONLY last seconds.
stupid

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Crassus, you claim to have knowledg but your posts show just how stupid you are.

If you are truly in school, you should be studying and not posting you anis.

I know you are not, as you cannot even distinguish between an idiot like yourself, and a retinaculum in the wrist...that you wont know crap about until you google it and the reply.

ANIS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••