The Crisis in Norway
Alan Stuart Franken

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 5, 2014
Earlier this week, President Obama appointed George Tsunis to the very important and critical position of United States Ambassador to Norway.

Now we all know that Norway is hotbed of a country and one of very strategic importance to world peace. With that in mind, and in order to prove that I am not a yes-man for my Lord and Leader, President Obama, I strongly oppose Mr. Tsunis' appointment.

This will give me the chance to tell the world what an independent thinker I am. I should now have a lock on the election in November.

I am Alan Stuart Franken and I approve this message.
Moose Lume

Green Bay, WI

#2 Jun 5, 2014
Norway is becoming a Musloom country.

Islam is the second largest minority religion in Norway, with Muslims consisting between 2.4% and 3.4% of the population. In 2013, government statistics registered 120,882 members of Islamic congregations in Norway, 7.7% more than in 2012.[1] 55% lived in the counties of Oslo and Akershus. Scholarly estimates regarding the number of people of Islamic background in Norway vary between 120,000 (2005) and 163,000 (2009).[2] The vast majority have an immigrant background, with Norwegians of Pakistani descent being the most visible and well-known group.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Norway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 4 hr WildLifeLover 763
Life is a joke who cares? 7 hr silly rabbit 13
AL Sharpton in Twin Cities 7 hr truth 3
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,530
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr figgypops 26,312
Rubio 14 hr FBI Dirty - Trump... 22
Haha no moore pedophiles!! Sat FBI Dirty - Trump... 40

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages