Lindsey Vonn acknowledges she and Tiger are a couple

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2013
Revolted

Ankeny, IA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Olympic ski champion Lindsey Vonn confirmed Monday that she and golf great Tiger Woods are dating, acknowledging a relationship that makes them the most accomplished sports couple on the planet.

“I guess it wasn’t a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods,” Vonn, who grew up and trained on the ski slopes of the Twin Cities, said in a posting on her Facebook page.“Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy.”

Vonn, 28, added that she intends to say nothing more about their relationship “as I would like to keep that part of my life between us, my family and close friends. Thank you for understanding and your continued support!”

She then signed the message “xo LV.”

The Facebook message includes two photos of the four-time overall World Cup ski champion and the 37-year-old Woods together and smiling.

Vonn, newly divorced, is recovering after shredding knee ligaments and a breaking a bone at the world championships in Schladming, Austria. Woods, whose marriage to Elin Nordegren ended in 2010 because of his sexual relationships with many women, is trying to regain the form that made him the world’s best golfer and the face of the sport for one year after another.

http://www.startribune.com/local/198816031.ht...
Revolted

Ankeny, IA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
24 sexy babe with confidence issues... Tiger woods is trash.... Word was that Vonn is a sex addict so I guess....

Anyhow this is wrong
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Nice to see happiness and success together. Too bad, they both blow your racist agenda, huh child ?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Lindsey Vonn is disgusting. She is now a member of the dark tribe.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Nice to see happiness and success together. Too bad, they both blow your racist agenda, huh child ?
How am I a racist?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Mar 18, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
Lindsey Vonn is disgusting. She is now a member of the dark tribe.
Once they go Blackk,they don't go backkk!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#7 Mar 18, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I a racist?
Because you had the audacity to suggest that Lindsey is a fool for dating a serial philanderer who also happens to be black.
You know, like Hillary Clinton.
Will Not fly on a 787

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Once they go Blackk,they don't go backkk!
Correct because if they ever do the darkie will kill them, as in OJ and Brown murder. Oh sorry OJ didn't kill Brown, did he?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Will Not fly on a 787 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct because if they ever do the darkie will kill them, as in OJ and Brown murder. Oh sorry OJ didn't kill Brown, did he?
No he didn't! sly! and we are not killers,we are lovers !
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
I guess, your version of proof is a single case, so all white folks rape boys, just like catholic priests.... Odd perspective, unless you're a total drunken fool....
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Experts: Woods, Vonn a pretty couple unlikely to last
Also skeptical is the oddsmaker Bovada, which will take bets on 4-to-1 odds that Woods and Vonn will be engaged by Jan. 1, 2015

She also pointed out the physical resemblance of Vonn to Nordegren.

"It's one way of him trying to make up for what happened," Weil says. "He could be looking to replace her."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/golf/201...
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#13 Mar 18, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
Also skeptical is the oddsmaker Bovada, which will take bets on 4-to-1 odds that Woods and Vonn will be engaged by Jan. 1, 2015
"It's one way of him trying to make up for what happened," Weil says. "He could be looking to replace her."
So, it's like your hound & mommy, then... right ??? LMAOROTFu !
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Mar 18, 2013
A buddy nailed Lindsey 5 years ago on a slope, no big deal easy lay.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#15 Mar 18, 2013
PHD2 is boring/lying.....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#16 Mar 20, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
Are you a fat white woman? If you're a man you are the first one to call Tiger Woods "pretty."
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#18 Mar 20, 2013
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Mar 25, 2013
Congrats Tiger,you're back on top of your game!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 20 min Einer Gulbransen 25
Men who don't like football 23 min Einer Gulbransen 18
Where were you on 9/11? 27 min Einer Gulbransen 6
Drop one word....add one word game 1 hr _Zoey_ 87
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr litesong 32,503
Another American BeHeaded 2 hr Einer Jackson Pan 13
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 2 hr Roger Edgar 84
•••
•••
•••