Where are all of the LOSER wing nuts?

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#65 Nov 10, 2012
Kim wrote:
News flash, rich people already avoid paying taxes.
Newsflash. You don't know sh*t from shinola.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#66 Nov 10, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that cute? Bob of Many Names can't hold his own in a discussion and has to resort to the name calling instead of arguing facts.
Good boy, Bob. Now go back to playing with the other children.
Bob should really learn the Hertz "challenge game", where you repeated challenge a guy to a "hand shake" at non-existent locations, right Stupid Loser ??? LMAOROTFU~!
1776 Defender

Minneapolis, MN

#67 Nov 10, 2012
Libber wrote:
Now that all the right wing wackos know they were fed a load of crap by Fox News, Rush and the Republican party, they have vanished off these boards. Next election at least have your party act like they want to participate in finding solutions to our problems rather than obstructing everything that might help the economy just so you can win an election.
They are back with the same debunked lies they told before the election.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#69 Nov 12, 2012
Kim wrote:
News flash, rich people already avoid paying taxes.
If Rich people avoided paying taxes where would you get your welfare check each month?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#70 Nov 12, 2012
Same place you get your SSI check... Ps- The middle class.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#72 Nov 13, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Same place you get your SSI check... Ps- The middle class.
You really don't have a clue on any topic here do you?

http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income...

The top 1% pay 37%
The top 5% pay 59%
The top 10% pay 70%
The top 25% pay 87%

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#73 Nov 13, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't have a clue on any topic here do you?
http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income...
The top 1% pay 37%
The top 5% pay 59%
The top 10% pay 70%
The top 25% pay 87%
You can't use facts and specifics or math with some on these forums because they 1. Don't understand, 2. Fail to have a grasp of reality, and 3. It wasn't broadcast on MSNBC!
Jessica

Baldwin Park, CA

#74 Nov 13, 2012
The rich pay the most taxes because they are sitting on the most money. An obscene amount in fact. They are still filthy rich after they pay.
Let's look at some more facts, righties..........
The top 1 percent have almost half of the wealth. This has been climbing. Meanwhile, it is going down for the bottom 80 percent.
The 400 richest Americans have more money total than the bottom half of Americans combined. Etc etc.
Jessica

Baldwin Park, CA

#75 Nov 13, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>You can't use facts and specifics or math with some on these forums because they 1. Don't understand, 2. Fail to have a grasp of reality, and 3. It wasn't broadcast on MSNBC!
Um, liberals all used facts and math to correctly predict the election winner didn't they? How did the right wings predictions turn out?
AMUSED Slew

Kent, WA

#76 Nov 13, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>You can't use facts and specifics or math with some on these forums because they 1. Don't understand, 2. Fail to have a grasp of reality, and 3. It wasn't broadcast on MSNBC!
I'd ask which polls had the most accurate math, but you wouldn't comprehend, again LOSER !
name barry soetoro

Minneapolis, MN

#77 Nov 13, 2012
no worries liberal lisa we ( the 58 million ) that did not vote for a muslim are hear, watching ever step your boy barry makes - we will be blaming the economy on this socialist for decades, as you the left wing nut jobs have been doing to President Bush.

hang on liberals it will be a bumpy road for team obiden. and the Conservative Right will note all of his extreme socialsit moves.

__________ this will be a fun 4 yrs.
Libber wrote:
Now that all the right wing wackos know they were fed a load of crap by Fox News, Rush and the Republican party, they have vanished off these boards. Next election at least have your party act like they want to participate in finding solutions to our problems rather than obstructing everything that might help the economy just so you can win an election.
name barry soetoro

Minneapolis, MN

#79 Nov 13, 2012
Kim wrote:
News flash, rich people already avoid paying taxes.
do'nt hate the players, the rules are well stated. It is called great TAX and Legal advise. Go out and spend thousands on these 2 professions and you too can save thousands on our out of control spending by the left.
AMUSED Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#81 Nov 13, 2012
Kim wrote:
News flash, rich people already avoid paying taxes.
The rich take advantage of loopholes in the tax law to reduce their tax burden. It's all legal and setup so the rich Libertards AND rich Conservatives can become richer.

No mistake about it Al Gore, George Soros, Nancy Pelosi, Jim Graves, Mark Dayton, etc ALL take advantage of the tax code (ALL MILLIONAIRS I MIGHT ADD).

Would it be nice if lower income earners paid less taxes, sure would but don't hold your breath with the MILLIONAIRS in control of Government.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#82 Nov 13, 2012
Sounds like you missed RawMoney, fake slew....
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#83 Nov 13, 2012
AMUSED Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich take advantage of loopholes in the tax law to reduce their tax burden. It's all legal and setup so the rich Libertards AND rich Conservatives can become richer.
No mistake about it Al Gore, George Soros, Nancy Pelosi, Jim Graves, Mark Dayton, etc ALL take advantage of the tax code (ALL MILLIONAIRS I MIGHT ADD).
Would it be nice if lower income earners paid less taxes, sure would but don't hold your breath with the MILLIONAIRS in control of Government.
You forgot the Barak Obama worth between $6 and $11 million and Bill Clinton worth $80 million (nearly 4x as much as George Bush).
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#84 Nov 13, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the Barak Obama worth between $6 and $11 million and Bill Clinton worth $80 million (nearly 4x as much as George Bush).
Now you hate rich folks after you just tried to elect one ??? I like your Obama "estimate", why bother except you hate minorities, right LOSER !
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#85 Nov 13, 2012
The rich take advantage of loopholes in the tax law to reduce their tax burden. It's all legal and setup so the rich Libertards AND rich Conservatives can become richer.

No mistake about it Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, Al Gore, George Soros, Nancy Pelosi, Jim Graves, Mark Dayton, etc ALL take advantage of the tax code (ALL MILLIONAIRS I MIGHT ADD).

Would it be nice if lower income earners paid less taxes, sure would but don't hold your breath with the MILLIONAIRS in control of Government.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#86 Nov 13, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Now you hate rich folks after you just tried to elect one ??? I like your Obama "estimate", why bother except you hate minorities, right LOSER !
Who calls Romney Rawmoney? Who hates rich people, yet votes for rich people? It's pathetic how you try to make this about hating minorities.

It’s funny how you don’t understand how none liquid assets values are estimated and can vary greatly between estimates. You keep making yourself look dumber and dumber, and that is an amazing feat considering how dumb you already look.

P.S. What ethnicity am I?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#87 Nov 13, 2012
how none liquid ???

Yeah, teach me about "none" assets, ass face...
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#88 Nov 13, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Who calls Romney Rawmoney? Who hates rich people, yet votes for rich people? It's pathetic how you try to make this about hating minorities.
It’s funny how you don’t understand how none liquid assets values are estimated and can vary greatly between estimates. You keep making yourself look dumber and dumber, and that is an amazing feat considering how dumb you already look.
P.S. What ethnicity am I?
President Obama demonized Mitt Romney.

Part of his winning campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 59 min Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 2 hr WildLifeLover 626
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro 7 hr Drumpf 48
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Thu Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING Nov 30 Drumpf 14
Trump Won The Popular Vote Nov 29 Obamas comments 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages