President Scott Walker
go Scott

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Maggie Brickerman wrote:
I'm in Washington D.C. to see President Barack Obama inaugurated into his second term in office tomorrow.
All the excitement here really got me thinking about Mike's message the other day, and how terrible it would be if, four years from now, everyone was getting ready for President Scott Walker's inauguration.
We can make sure that doesn't happen: Download our 72 County Strategy today and chip in whatever you can to put the first boots on the ground to beat Scott Walker in 2014.
http://grassroots.wisdems.org/page/m/686ee556...
Thanks,
MB
--------Forwarded Message--------
Date: January 17, 2013
Subject: President Scott Walker
To: Maggie Brickerman
Maggie --
Following our success at the top of the ticket in 2012, I talked with top Party elected leadership, local grassroots leaders and our progressive partners to find an answer to this question: How do we replicate those successes to beat Scott Walker in 2014, and shut down his eventual Tea Party bid for president in 2016?
I’m thrilled to announce today that the Democratic Party of Wisconsin has a plan, and we're rolling out a 72 County Strategy that will put the first boots on the ground for the 2014 contest -- a $500,000 investment as a down payment to defeat the Scott Walker agenda and to compete in each of Wisconsin's 72 counties.
But we need your help to make this work. Download our 72 County Strategy today and chip in $14 to help us put the first boots on the ground to beat Scott Walker.
http://grassroots.wisdems.org/page/m/686ee556...
The 72 County Strategy came as a response to the call from the grassroots to organize early this off-year to build on the successes of the past two years and to counter the mountains of cash billionaires like the Koch Brothers will pour in to protect their investment in Scott Walker Republicans.
As a result, Regional Political Directors will be placed in three key areas of the state to build teams of field staff, volunteers, interns and activists -- Green Bay, La Crosse and Eau Claire, the first of a cascading wave that eventually will organize in all 72 counties of Wisconsin.
Using state-of-the-art technologies, these teams will replicate the kind of highly targeted one-on-one direct voter contact that won Wisconsin for Barack Obama and sent Tammy Baldwin to the Senate.
Help us win in 2014: Download the 72 County Strategy and chip in whatever you can today:
http://grassroots.wisdems.org/72-County-Strat...
We have to compete in all areas of the state, not just in Milwaukee and Dane Counties, if we’re going to beat Scott Walker in 2014 and dash his presidential dreams.
I can’t wait to get started.
Forward,
Mike Tate
Scott Walker would make a great president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota 5 hr space ace 13
harrassed on purpose my whole life 8 hr space ace 3
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties 9 hr cowboy chris 3
Typical Minnesota Voter 9 hr Tellitlikeitis 3
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned 11 hr cowboy chris 9
Obama's America 14 hr OK Barry 75
Radical Islam Thu LIbEralS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages