DSM Local on Iowa

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Judge calls mistrial in University of Iowa liberal bias case
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/24/ju ...

-Iowa City the liberal cesspool forever a lost cause don't go there

-Quad Cities/Cedar Rapids/Burlington - manufacturing, love unions & union brainwashing..... the city buses are still from the "80's because the economy is booming, Oh and unemployment is REALLY down, on a side note young people refuse to stay so in the Quad Cities the mayor is giving tons of free stuff to college kids to stay, liberals from chicago come in to fill void; crime goes up, more cops, taxes go up & speeding cameras GALORE (really brother eye is everywhere)
-Illegal Alien Invaders love this state And former governor Vilsack cried when ICE took some away

-Federal government subsidies GALORE for farmers (thanks for the gift Obama/Clinton we vote for you now)

-Western Iowa free and no brother eye

-This state is full of freeloaders and liberal trash from Chicago, Minnesota, & KC

Iowa is a lost cause, even the republicans here are liberals
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/des-moines-ia...

Personally I think Iowa isn't so bad but we do have a problem with republicans.

This is proof though that DSM Local is crazy.

I am the only true representative of Iowa here
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Iowan wrote:
I am the only true representative of Iowa here
It really is sad for the State of Iowa that you think you are the best that state has to offer.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 2, 2013
 
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is sad for the State of Iowa that you think you are the best that state has to offer.
I don't like your behavior, don't pretend to be slew. It is sad for Minnesota you live there.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 2, 2013
 
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is sad for the State of Iowa that you think you are the best that state has to offer.
I am much better than DSM Local, I want to help people; he is a facist. Who do you prefer: the good guy or the facist?
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am much better than DSM Local, I want to help people; he is a facist. Who do you prefer: the good guy or the facist?
From what I have read of your writings, you are the one wearing a brown shirt.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have read of your writings, you are the one wearing a brown shirt.
DSM Local then!!! You're insane the guy is a certified nut, he wants to go to war with Russia, he hates Red light cameras, he is prett much a crazy anarchist. Think about it if no one was in charge and if no one had to follow rules there would be chaos. Government is needed for everyone. You people are F ING crazy!!!!!

Stupid righie
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 2, 2013
 
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
DSM Local then!!! You're insane the guy is a certified nut, he wants to go to war with Russia, he hates Red light cameras, he is prett much a crazy anarchist. Think about it if no one was in charge and if no one had to follow rules there would be chaos. Government is needed for everyone. You people are F ING crazy!!!!!
Stupid righie
So what? You are just as goofy on the opposite side of the fence.(((See your comment about a government owned beer company to keep the greedy private companies honest on the thread about the beer merger.)))
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 2, 2013
 
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? You are just as goofy on the opposite side of the fence.(((See your comment about a government owned beer company to keep the greedy private companies honest on the thread about the beer merger.)))
AHHHHH!!!! I'm not talking to you anymore on this thread!!! Take that you stupid rightie!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 2, 2013
 
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHHHH!!!! I'm not talking to you anymore on this thread!!! Take that you stupid rightie!
That will teach me. You won that argument.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 2, 2013
 
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? You are just as goofy on the opposite side of the fence.(((See your comment about a government owned beer company to keep the greedy private companies honest on the thread about the beer merger.)))
A government owned beer company ?? Sure, nut-so... Sure.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
That will teach me. You won that argument.
Oh, thank you then :-)
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>A government owned beer company ?? Sure, nut-so... Sure.
Slewsie, rub the sleep out of your eyes. It is the goofy Iowan who wants a government owned beer company. He is on your team. You probably should listen to what he says.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 2, 2013
 
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, thank you then :-)
You are quite welcome. But you promised not to respond to me any more. Are you a liar like my gay Slewsie is?
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 2, 2013
 
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite welcome. But you promised not to respond to me any more. Are you a liar like my gay Slewsie is?
Oh, sarcasm then go to hell facist!
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 2, 2013
 
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewsie, rub the sleep out of your eyes. It is the goofy Iowan who wants a government owned beer company. He is on your team. You probably should listen to what he says.
I said maybe not really, just a joke of an idea, a possibility in case things get out of hand in the private sector, don't you understand
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 2, 2013
 
Lets get back on topic about DSM Local and his crazy comments I found. Do you crazy righties agree?
Icer

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 2, 2013
 
I usually post elsewhere, but just from what I have read here it is obvious that DSM Local is crazy.
Nice posts Iowan :-)
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 2, 2013
 
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
I said maybe not really, just a joke of an idea, a possibility in case things get out of hand in the private sector, don't you understand
I totally understand. And how many times do I have to say I agree with you? The government should own all businesses then we would not have greedy CEO's stealing profits to enrich themselves when those dollars coud be put to use giving more money to the non-working poor who are just less fortunate than the rich.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 2, 2013
 
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand. And how many times do I have to say I agree with you? The government should own all businesses then we would not have greedy CEO's stealing profits to enrich themselves when those dollars coud be put to use giving more money to the non-working poor who are just less fortunate than the rich.
Not own but have some sort of control over, like a approval board and approval all executive hires

I don't like your sarcasm just argue your stupid point
DSM Local

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 2, 2013
 
I admit it I'm crazy, I need to go to school and learn I dropped out in KINDergarden becasue they werent kind I'm stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
For a good, cheaper cigar, head to Wisconsin; M... 2 hr Brown fingers and teeth 60
Minneapolis Public Schools aims for new level o... 2 hr redeemer 1
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 3 hr redeemer 12
Will Michelle DUMP Barak 3 hr Judy 19
CBO Estimates U.S. Deficit Will Shrink More Tha... 4 hr redeemer 3
Obamacare Sign-Ups Hit 8 Million in Remarkable ... 4 hr redeemer 4
Koch Brothers Net Worth Tops $100 Billion as TV... 4 hr redeemer 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••