Prosecutor Shot Dead Outside Courthouse
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Feb 1, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, the source is always good, even though it's now a "tampered" source.... because you say so and "PARALELL is spelled JUST LIKE YOU JUST DID.... LMAOROTFU~! You're SO RIGHT !!!
Glad you are sticking with your approved source slewche.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#42 Feb 1, 2013
Glad you're pretending to have a point, after the source was "polluted" putz !! Nice paralell spelling, too... Have another Guiness...
Colon Powell

Neenah, WI

#43 Feb 1, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Glad you're pretending to have a point, after the source was "polluted" putz !! Nice paralell spelling, too... Have another Guiness...
Thanks for the job you did on my brown ring! White boy.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#44 Feb 1, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Glad you're pretending to have a point, after the source was "polluted" putz !! Nice paralell spelling, too... Have another Guiness...
Do you know that nobody knows what the Fauch you are talking about?

Hasn't your Psych warned you about this aspect of your "condition"?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#46 Feb 1, 2013
Speaking about polluted, isn't it convenient, every time you guys are on the ropes, out come the dopes ~! LMAOROTFU~! Changing monikers and judging merrily away...
Dimitris Christofias

Ankeny, IA

#47 Feb 1, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
Yet another death directly attributable to lax gun control laws.
nah probably a kangaroo court, one way or another someone was going to have enough of their anti-constitution vibe
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#48 Feb 1, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Speaking about polluted, isn't it convenient, every time you guys are on the ropes, out come the dopes ~! LMAOROTFU~! Changing monikers and judging merrily away...
Do you know that nobody knows what the Fauch you are talking about?

Hasn't your Psych warned you about this aspect of your "condition"?

(By the way Psycho, nobody cares enough to "Change Monikers" to give Judge-its but you and your peeps....Listen skunk, you smell your own hole 1st.....stop projecting!)
Chris peper

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Apr 1, 2013
The reason this happened is far too many people are abused and prosecuted for trivial reasons and now the people are striking back at the system. I am glad that the shooting happened and I hope more cops and prosecutors are shot in the future.
Ya Know

Minneapolis, MN

#52 Apr 1, 2013
Chris peper wrote:
The reason this happened is far too many people are abused and prosecuted for trivial reasons and now the people are striking back at the system. I am glad that the shooting happened and I hope more cops and prosecutors are shot in the future.
There is truth to what you say.

However the legal way to reduce the size of an over staffed judicial system is to vote for people who will change the system.

For example there are Minnesota towns that have disbanded their Police Departments because their actions were not improving law and order. Typical young COPs go out and strictly enforce the law, as an old wise American once said: "it's simple to get rid of a bad law, strictly enforce it".

In many cases strict enforcement gets the entire Police Department eliminated. Of course the people elect representatives who get rid of the PD, they don't go out and shoot all the COPs. The COPs are just doing what the Chief tells them to do and he/she is doing what elected officials want done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haha no moore pedophiles!! 8 hr Davycrockett 18
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,509
Rubio 19 hr figgypops 6
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 hr LIbEralS 26,308
Trump doesnt get it !! Thu Davycrockett 1
uss liberty, lavon affair (Jun '16) Thu The Cutter 8
Britain furious, Trump unapologetic as fallout ... Thu Davycrockett 23

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages