Cool temperatures for next few days

Cool temperatures for next few days

There are 10 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 16, 2011, titled Cool temperatures for next few days. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Your eyes didn't deceive you Saturday morning - that was about an inch of snow dusting rooftops and sidewalks, according to the National Weather Service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Jill

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 17, 2011
Vote for the GOP in 2012. Things will be much better. Don't you think Tim Pawlenty is cute. Yummy.
Zingbopper

Berlin, WI

#2 Apr 17, 2011
Yep, another spring we get ripped weather wise.
It will be May until it's warm then watch the temps plummet early.
Maybe 5 months of " real " summer. It's time to re-think living in a place where it isn't even warm 50% of the year.
Global warming, Yeah right.
PO-d

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 17, 2011
Zingbopper wrote:
Yep, another spring we get ripped weather wise.
It will be May until it's warm then watch the temps plummet early.
Maybe 5 months of " real " summer. It's time to re-think living in a place where it isn't even warm 50% of the year.
Global warming, Yeah right.
How very anti-Minnesotan. Get out of our state, you traitor!
Cindy Stainker

Kansas City, MO

#4 Apr 17, 2011
I like the cooler weather and I hope the summer will be a mild one. It doesn't need to be hot and humid to be good spring or summer weather.

Since: May 09

Mounds Park, St Paul

#5 Apr 17, 2011
@ Zing - I hear ya. Gardening is not for the weak-hearted in Mini soda.

@ Ms Stainker - I hear ya. Before you know it, it'll be July 25th and 95 degrees. Where have you been??

“Government breeds Poverty”

Since: Jan 11

Woodbury

#6 Apr 17, 2011
Global warming baloney
Cindy Stainker

Kansas City, MO

#7 Apr 18, 2011
Margie Gunderson wrote:
@ Zing - I hear ya. Gardening is not for the weak-hearted in Mini soda.
@ Ms Stainker - I hear ya. Before you know it, it'll be July 25th and 95 degrees. Where have you been??
I haven't been on TC.com too much lately but when I am I mostly just read. How have you been Margie? I don't like hot humid weather and it doesn't like me, I usually end up getting sick if it gets too hot.

Since: May 09

Mounds Park, St Paul

#8 Apr 18, 2011
Cindy Stainker wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on TC.com too much lately but when I am I mostly just read. How have you been Margie? I don't like hot humid weather and it doesn't like me, I usually end up getting sick if it gets too hot.
And here comes allergy season. That's my weather cross to bear. Sneazing all day. Watering eyes. Why do I love plants so much when they practically kill me every spring and fall?

Glad to hear you are doing okay.
Cindy Stainker

Kansas City, MO

#10 Apr 19, 2011
Margie Gunderson wrote:
<quoted text>
And here comes allergy season. That's my weather cross to bear. Sneazing all day. Watering eyes. Why do I love plants so much when they practically kill me every spring and fall?
Glad to hear you are doing okay.
Sorry to hear this weather affects you so, I hope it won't be too bad so you can enjoy the nice weather.
ilk

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Apr 19, 2011
Cindy Stainker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear this weather affects you so, I hope it won't be too bad so you can enjoy the nice weather.
Hey, 24HR zyrtec - look online for the best pricing. You guys must be scandahuvian - how can you not like hot weather? It burns away memories of a long, cold winter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin nunes revelation 9 hr Space ace 6
The Quit Cash Challenge - Quit Smoking and Win ... (Sep '11) Wed Donna rhoda 32
Ellison Topix's Favorite Loser! Mar 21 Davycrockett 2
Depressed space ace finds comfort in fact he is... Mar 21 cowboy chris 2
Trump's ICE Declined Detainer Report Mar 21 cowboy chris 2
Minneapolis warming winters by 5 degrees in 20 ... Mar 21 cowboy chris 3
The tragic story of Minneapolis Mar 20 Phineous 9

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages