Thwarted: Right wing domestic terror ...

Thwarted: Right wing domestic terror plot to kill Vegas cops.

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Funny

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 23, 2013
You are a fruitcake. I bet you check under your bed each night to make sure your fictional bogeyman Schmahl is not hiding there.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Did anybody see these to Seattle Sociopath Types in the article?

These two freaks of the "10%" Defective, could not scheme enough to wipe their own axxes let alone conspire to kill anyone or anything.

However,

Every day that these two Sociopaths are prominently displayed as "The Right" in the Sheeples Talking Points, about 75 Humans,(about 68 of the 75 Black Amerikans) will be Murdered by their African Cousins in Amerika's Democrat Cesspools....every day, all day, all year, for decades!

Is the problem these two Freaks, or is the problem you Sheeple that are so easily distracted from the real problems and the Awful Truth?

Bahayahahayahahh

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Did anybody see these to Seattle Sociopath Types in the article?
These two freaks of the "10%" Defective, could not scheme enough to wipe their own axxes let alone conspire to kill anyone or anything.
However,
Every day that these two Sociopaths are prominently displayed as "The Right" in the Sheeples Talking Points, about 75 Humans,(about 68 of the 75 Black Amerikans) will be Murdered by their African Cousins in Amerika's Democrat Cesspools....every day, all day, all year, for decades!
Is the problem these two Freaks, or is the problem you Sheeple that are so easily distracted from the real problems and the Awful Truth?
Bahayahahayahahh
I don't recall anything in that article referring to political affiliation
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#5 Aug 23, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall anything in that article referring to political affiliation
"Sovereign Citizen" ....is Racist Code Word used by Leftist Bigots of the NAACP, Southern Poverty Law, Demokrat Plantation Handlers, Black Congressional Caucus, Feminist Caucasus, Gay Cauca's, and about 150 other Official Victim Groups, to deride and dehumanize anyone not Sipping the Collectivist Kool Aid.

The irony is that Freaks like these two would be more comfortable living on the Demokrat Plantation, since they act the "Victim" too.
Ya, 100's of "Police" are killed on the Demokrat Plantations every years predominantly by 16-35 year old Black Males......BUT, these two freaks kinda, sorta, maybe, a little bit "Talked" about doing it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING 5 hr Hunter 38
News Couple Charged In Fatal Shooting In North Minne... 5 hr Hunter 20
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro Wed Trump worst presi... 71
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Wed Trump worst presi... 2
California Dems Block Gang Member Database Tue TAAM 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Dec 4 texas pete 628
Get Over It! Dec 3 Evil Roy Slade 10

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance