First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
The big difference between Mr. Cox's case and the trolling that is so prevalent here is that his real name was used, it was a small town where everyone knew him, and he was actually harmed by the abuse.
If we don't like being insulted by a moronic Slewer Rat, we can just turn off our computers. LMFAO!!!
Right you are, for the most part! Slew's use of a certain poster's real name and location in libeling him looks an awful lot like a legitimate case to me. If I was that person (I am not, but I believe he knows who I'm referring to) I would give it some consideration. For the rest of us, it really is as easy as hitting the off button.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#22 Dec 11, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
The big difference between Mr. Cox's case and the trolling that is so prevalent here is that his real name was used, it was a small town where everyone knew him, and he was actually harmed by the abuse.
If we don't like being insulted by a moronic Slewer Rat, we can just turn off our computers. LMFAO!!!
I do believe Le Jumbo published personal info of Archie a few years ago on here. If that statement is inaccurate, someone please correct me. I will be happy to accept the correction. And I do mean from a legitimate comentator, rather than the Sludge.

Twin Cities

#23 Dec 11, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe Le Jumbo published personal info of Archie a few years ago on here. If that statement is inaccurate, someone please correct me. I will be happy to accept the correction. And I do mean from a legitimate comentator, rather than the Sludge.
Yes, I believe you're right about that. If Arch were still alive today I'd be inclined to advise him to do the same.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#24 Dec 11, 2012
ZenBirdist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe you're right about that. If Arch were still alive today I'd be inclined to advise him to do the same.
Thanks for the verification Zen. Stay healthy. Always good to see you post on here. You add class to this motley group.

Twin Cities

#25 Dec 11, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the verification Zen. Stay healthy. Always good to see you post on here. You add class to this motley group.
Well, thank you very much and here's wishing you good health as well!
Bubba

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Dec 11, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
If that will keep Congress from getting involved, I wholeheartedly agree. I still reserve the right to think the people suing are weenies though. But it will not stop the trolls. Only line the pockets of lawyers.
Not only weenies but fa@@ot weenies. That's what this Country has become.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#27 Dec 12, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Legitimate "commentator" like legitimate Hertz location and photos, right moron ??? LMAOROTFU~! TOO EZ ~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#28 Dec 12, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Legitimate "commentator" like legitimate Hertz location and photos, right moron ??? LMAOROTFU~! TOO EZ ~!
Here ya go Slewsie, I will tell them who they are dealing with, and why YOU are the Champion!

(Share this with the "Folk" on your floor at the Asylum)

"Formidable Seattle Slewsie"

Our Champ is a World Class Stock Trader, A Brain Surgeon, A DOJO in the Sky Martial Artist, The Perfect Daughter, A Horse Whisperer, A Nobel Prize Winning Spell Checker, The Best Cellmate in the history of the Seattle West Insane Asylum, An Underwear Model with perfect legs, An Adviser to Kings, a Confidant of Presidents, and...... an all around well balanced person in spite of her superior talents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New York City Mayor 8 hr Bobert Ne Nero 7
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 8 hr CNN Reporter 21
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 10 hr American_Sons 17
Mall of America Protest 11 hr Icantbreathe 30
Benghazi-Gate OBAMA not allowing access to surv... (Mar '13) 13 hr LIbEralS 330
The Army's findings on Bergdahl NOT to be relea... 13 hr Icantbreathe 17
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 17 hr Earthling-1 33,487
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web