Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

NYT editorial: Time for Obama 'to abandon his hopes of reaching a grand budget bargain' with GOP

It is time for President Obama to abandon his hopes of reaching a grand budget bargain with Republicans.

At every opportunity since they took over the House in 2011, Republicans have made it clear that they have no interest in reaching a compromise with the White House. For two years, they held sham negotiations with Democrats that only dragged down the economy with cuts; this year, they are refusing even to sit down at the table.

Mr. Obama hasnít given up inviting the Republicans to join him in making the hard choices of governing, but he has been rebuffed each time. This year, in hopes of getting some support for modest tax increases on the rich, he even proposed a reduction in the cost-of-living increases for Social Security recipients. The events of the last few weeks should make it clear to him why that offer should be pulled from the table immediately.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/opinion/who...
P C Free Zone The Origina

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Name jacking troll! Too stupid to come up with an original thought or user name! LOL
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Like you do with mine ??? Poor hypocrite....
P C Free Zone The Origina

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

You made me pee my pants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search