Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/01...

The leftists love any tragedy, as long as it aligns with their hypocritical vision.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Another nutcase, who thinks he earns the same as the CEO of America...

Aren't welfare people funny ???

He doesn't do the work or have the job, but wants the benefits ?? COME ON ~!

LMAOROTFU~!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

A firm belief that ones family is more important than someone else' reeks of superiority complex.
I too want my family safe, and taking my protection from me by way of force is un American.

Gun control nuts need to quit suckling off those of us who know how to defend ourselves.
Reality

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

40for60 wrote:
A firm belief that ones family is more important than someone else' reeks of superiority complex.
I too want my family safe, and taking my protection from me by way of force is un American.
Gun control nuts need to quit suckling off those of us who know how to defend ourselves.
No one is advocating taking away guns from you and your family.

Providing for better background checks to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally unstable and criminals benefits us all.

Defending yourself is one thing, owning assualt weapons is another.

Tell me why you feel the need to own AR15's and multiple 30+ bullet magazines. Are you preparing for hoards of zombies to descend from the woods around Effie? Worried that the Russians will try to take Koochiching County by force because of its strategic position?

I'm all for gun ownership by responsible citizens. I'm also all for protecting our citizens from homocidal maniacs with guns.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Providing for better background checks to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally unstable and criminals benefits us all.
Tell me why you feel the need to own AR15's and multiple 30+ bullet magazines. Are you preparing for hoards of zombies to descend from the woods around Effie? Worried that the Russians will try to take Koochiching County by force because of its strategic position?
I'm all for gun ownership by responsible citizens. I'm also all for protecting our citizens from homocidal maniacs with guns.
Semi auto shotguns are much more deadly than an assault rifle, so they will undoubtedly be next, then handguns.
Background checks have inherent flaws, as evidenced by recent nutjobs buying guns legally.
Counting on our 'authorities' to protect us hasn't worked yet.
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Semi auto shotguns are much more deadly than an assault rifle, so they will undoubtedly be next, then handguns.
Background checks have inherent flaws, as evidenced by recent nutjobs buying guns legally.
Counting on our 'authorities' to protect us hasn't worked yet.
I know of no one advocating control of shotguns, semi auto or otherwise. Most Americans agree that you can have and should be able to have all the handguns you want, as long as you aren't a criminal or mentally unstable.

You avoided the question about the 30+ shot clips. Do they have a use for protection or hunting?

Lastly, should we just quit trying to do background checks - is that your answer?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Why are semi auto shotguns not controlled? They are much more deadly.
30+ round clips are in the bad guys' possession, do you suggest we go to sling shots for protection?
Background checks have been a joke, if our leftist whackjobs would allow for more transparency and communication between the nut house and law enforcement, maybe some headway could be attained.
Invasion of privacy they scream at the top of their lungs.
CRASSUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

40for60 wrote:
30+ round clips are in the bad guys' possession, do you suggest we go to sling shots for protection?
Background checks have been a joke, if our leftist whackjobs would allow for more transparency and communication between the nut house and law enforcement, maybe some headway could be attained.
I must say. You are looking better since your sex change.
http://blogron.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06...

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Must be the Green Bay link, it doesn't work.
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

40for60 wrote:
Semi auto shotguns don't seem to be the weapon of choice for mentally ill sociopaths.

Explain to me in a little more detail what need you have for 30+ round clips. Do you routinely engage bad guys in long drawn out gun battles where you fire hundreds of rounds in the space of a few minutes? Outside of the police and armed forcves, does ANYONE EVER engage bad guys in long drawn out gun battles where you fire hundreds of rounds in the space of a few minutes?

My suggestion is that everyone, left and right, cooperate in making background checks more effective. I certainly understand that one's medical records should be held in strict privacy, but I think the right of society to protect itself from maniacs with guns overrides the privacy concerns.

I hear you ripping on every idea to cut down on these mass shootings, but I don't hear you coming up with any ideas of your own. Got some constructive ideas?
Ronald

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Semi auto shotguns don't seem to be the weapon of choice for mentally ill sociopaths.
Explain to me in a little more detail what need you have for 30+ round clips. Do you routinely engage bad guys in long drawn out gun battles where you fire hundreds of rounds in the space of a few minutes? Outside of the police and armed forcves, does ANYONE EVER engage bad guys in long drawn out gun battles where you fire hundreds of rounds in the space of a few minutes?
My suggestion is that everyone, left and right, cooperate in making background checks more effective. I certainly understand that one's medical records should be held in strict privacy, but I think the right of society to protect itself from maniacs with guns overrides the privacy concerns.
I hear you ripping on every idea to cut down on these mass shootings, but I don't hear you coming up with any ideas of your own. Got some constructive ideas?
Little known fact: 7 of 10 shots fired at 10 feet miss their intended target.

So a limit of 7 shots per magazine might mean you will miss an intruder in your dark house. What about 3 intruders, how many shots will it take to stop all 3?

Oh forget it, you wouldn't understand.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Lotta intruders in your house ?? Put the hitch on your truck and move !!!

Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Feinstein's bill has a list of guns that will be banned. There are shotguns on that list of proposed banned guns.
Ronald

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Lotta intruders in your house ?? Put the hitch on your truck and move !!!
Phock you..

Get it?
Ronald

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

The title of this thread is wrong.

Should be: "Disarming of law abiding citizens of America".

Criminals will ignore any new law as they now ignore existing laws.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

As far as the argument that criminals don't obey laws reductio ad absurdem would then dictate that we should make murder legal because, after all, criminals will murder people whether or not it is legal.

Complete nauseating silliness....

Perhaps, you'd prefer STUPIDITY ???
Ronald

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
As far as the argument that criminals don't obey laws reductio ad absurdem would then dictate that we should make murder legal because, after all, criminals will murder people whether or not it is legal.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Outlaw gangs of any type, belonging to a gang will land you in prison. Enforce probation violations, many crimes are repeat offenders, you fail at probation, you lose.
Share mental deficiencies with local police data banks, people who have proven to be mentally afflicted with violence toward others HAVE to be flagged when trying to purchase a gun.
Knee jerk reactions about banning certain kinds of guns SOME killers use are useless. Killers will continue to kill, with a rock if need be, but don't be surprised when they go all Timothy McVeigh all over again.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to ridicule the one thing he/she/it has perfected.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you did write a stupid argument, you OBVIOUSLY cannot support. LMAOROFU~! Ask mommy the question, it makes her a man, right 40 oz ???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Paul native on a quest to walk around the w... 52 min lezarrick 1
WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... 2 hr Petal Power 2
Wailing 3 hr Space ace 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 31,996
Welfare Cash for Weed in Colorado 8 hr cantmakeitup 1
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 9 hr Earl 78
Obamacare subsidies illegal 9 hr beckmans 5
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••