Were Sarah Palin and Barack Obama Lovers?

Full story: PRWeb 66
Explosive new ebook novel by Investigative Reporter Howard Decker explores the question no one dares to ask. Full Story
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#60 Sep 18, 2011
Obama is a Chrsitian man
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#61 Sep 18, 2011
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text> Let me be clear! Obamma is a closet Muslim. If he practiced his faith openly he would not have been elected, however he still would he gotten 99% of the black vote. Even though he belonged to a white hating church, a lot of stupid whites folks still voted for him.
Is Rev Wright Muslim also?
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#62 Sep 18, 2011
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: I traded my testicles for this computer and must use it even though I really have nothing to say!
CASEY

Green Bay, WI

#66 Sep 18, 2011
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: I know I'm smart cause my mom tells me so every night when she gives me a bath.
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#67 Sep 18, 2011
CASEY wrote:
<quoted text>BTW: I know I'm smart cause my mom tells me so every night when she gives me a bath.
OK, you shared a secret with us, now I'll tell you another one. I used to be Tim but I realized I LOVE being a girl so I changed my name to Casey and started wearing falsies and a dress. It just feels right!
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#68 Sep 18, 2011
CASEY wrote:
<quoted text>BTW: I know I'm smart cause my mom tells me so every night when she gives me a bath.
Life in Green Bay is pretty much limited to 8 home games a year. The other days I fill by posting garbage on the internet that I can't back up and won't own. It ain't much but it's all I've got.
Barry O.

United States

#69 Sep 18, 2011
You know what they say,"Once you go barack, you can't go back!" Really, nobody thought of that yet!
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#70 Sep 18, 2011
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Life in Green Bay is pretty much limited to 8 home games a year. The other days I fill by posting garbage on the internet that I can't back up and won't own. It ain't much but it's all I've got.
I forgot to mention that the most meaningful relationship of my adult life is with my inflatable soulmate, so I do have a lot of time on my hands.
Lunalilo

Honolulu, HI

#71 Sep 18, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
More desperate lies by the looney left.
Batuna, Obama the scumbag SCRUB Loser is going to lose in November. You might as well get used to that fact. Now put the ice pipe down and go wash your stinky punani. LOL
Shame on you Infidel you male wannabe beach. Put down the male ding ding(ice pipe) and remove it from your stink okole you Chinatown batu smoking $2 dollar flaming mahu. Disrespecting Auntie Hilo because she has a punani and you don't will get you punished with hot Hawaiian chily peppers put up your cheap overused butt.
Leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#72 Jun 25, 2013
Sarah Palin's mind-bogglingly incoherent immigration reform critique
By Jeb Golinkin
Perhaps we should no longer be surprised when the former half-term Alaska governor jabs at GOP colleagues weighs in on public policy. And yet...
It's easy and tiresome to trash Sarah Palin as an uneducated embarrassment to the Republican Party (a party of which I am a member). But when the great anti-intellectual takes ridiculously simple-minded shots at Marco Rubio for supporting immigration reform, something needs to be said.
The Sunshine State News asked the former Alaska governor to comment on immigration reform. She took the opportunity to take a giant swing at Marco Rubio:
Just like they did with ObamaCare, some in Congress intend to "Pelosi" the amnesty bill. They'll pass it in order to find out what's in it. And just like the unpopular, unaffordable ObamaCare disaster, this pandering, rewarding-the-rule-breakers, still-no-border-security, special-interests-ridden, 24-pound disaster of a bill is not supported by informed Americans.[Sunshine State News]
Let's take this particular pearl of vapid nonsense sentence by sentence. Right off the bat, Palin manages to set forth two incompatible premises in the same sentence. Her reference to "some in Congress" is clearly a shot at the Republicans looking to push the bill through, the most prominent being a young Tea Party star named Marco Rubio. Yet in taking that shot, Palin makes clear that immigration reform is not at all like ObamaCare in that ObamaCare was defined by the complete and total absence of bipartisan compromise, even during the negotiation phase. Immigration reform was heavily shaped by Republicans and is going to pass (assuming it passes) with multiple Republican votes.
SEE ALSO: Will young people jeopardize the success of ObamaCare?
Palin then claims that immigration reform is like ObamaCare because it is expensive. CBO actually disagrees with Palin on this particular point. Last week, CBO released its finding that if Senate Bill 744 were enacted, changes in direct spending and revenues "would decrease federal budget deficits by $197 billion over the 2014-2023 period." Now, there are genuine quibbles over the long-term deficit impact of permitting citizenship, but the notion that only liberal economists are pushing for immigration reform is, well, incorrect. Palin may never have heard of him, but Douglas Holtz Eakin is a conservative economist of unimpeachable credentials (among other things, he headed CBO during the Bush administration). He absolutely shredded CBO's work relating to ObamaCare. But on immigration reform, he is decidedly more bullish. So much for Palin's economic critique.
What about special interests? Like all bills, interested parties are vigorously participating. That alone tells us nothing. But unlike ObamaCare, the business community is firmly behind immigration reform. The Chamber of Commerce, for one, is bankrolling a massive ad campaign in support of reform. Being Republicans, we theoretically support free markets, so it is difficult to see why we would want to deny the business community the opportunity to hire laborers who go through the process of becoming citizens, especially given that we want to create jobs. The way that happens is to create the conditions to allow businesses to thrive.
Leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#73 Jun 25, 2013
.....darn Topix cut me off. Here's the rest.

http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-palins-mind-boggl...
Francine

United States

#74 Jun 25, 2013
Sarah, EAT ME!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#75 Jun 25, 2013
Why can't librals write something without mentioning homosexual practices?
Francine

United States

#76 Jun 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Lol - this, from a practicing homosexual in Waianae! I'm laughing so hard - I just wet myself.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#77 Jun 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Joe no Balls why would Obama want an ugly dumb ignorant beetch like palin when his wife is more beautiful smarter and richer then palin could ever be? please enlighted me you idiot bagger because your BS don't add up.
I wouldn't even want that four eyed nutty beetch if she was serve up to me in a silver platter.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#78 Jun 25, 2013
She's holding NBA tryouts in her personal bath.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#80 Jun 25, 2013
That's where we differ. I like humans, you like monkeys.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#81 Jun 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Palin is a Dog.
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#82 Jun 25, 2013
Obama nailed Paylin cause he is a playa
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#83 Jun 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
When Joey needs attention he goes to his gutter lingo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 13 min Sunshine 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 33,453
GRUBER gate 1 hr LIbEralS 10
Muslims are a threat 13 hr Sheriff Joe 19
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 20 hr Sunshine 8
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 22 hr American_Sons 10
Man Shoots Self After Leading Mankato Police On... Wed DILF 49
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web