Were Sarah Palin and Barack Obama Lovers?

Full story: PRWeb

Explosive new ebook novel by Investigative Reporter Howard Decker explores the question no one dares to ask.
Comments
1 - 20 of 66 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Paul

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

"...is published by Publish Green, 213 Third Avenue #290, Minneapolis, MN 55401

Isn't that the address of an efficiency apartment?

Probably some overweight single guy who lives with his cat trying to grab a few bucks with a catchy title.
Steffanie

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Wow that would be a reason why Sara is always badmouthing Obama, they were once LOVERS. Hmmm lovers always turn into enemies after the romance end.
Capt Crunch

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Steffanie wrote:
Wow that would be a reason why Sara is always badmouthing Obama, they were once LOVERS. Hmmm lovers always turn into enemies after the romance end.
If he was referring to the rumored incident that leaked about Obama and a staffer in the Oval Office, I think the other person was a young male. But you know how these rumors get every thing screwed up.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was referring to the rumored incident that leaked about Obama and a staffer in the Oval Office, I think the other person was a young male. But you know how these rumors get every thing screwed up.
It would show a pattern. This wouldn't be Obama's first boy. Didn't Larry Sinclair, Obama's gay sex-kitten, say Barack was known as."Backdoor Barry?"

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Now THAT'S some humorous creative writing.

Twin Cities

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Tom Horn wrote:
No way she would get it on with a porch munkey.
Or a racist jackass.

Twin Cities

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Tom Horn wrote:
<quoted text>Really racist jackass, this is America, you have know clue what itís like out in the real world, you sit over in houlton wi. in your river bluff home overlooking the st. croix river, move to north mlps for a while.
Nothing personal to you, Tom, but that term you used is just ugly. I've lived in North Minneapolis and in South Minneapolis, the northern U.S. and the South, and know that the world is full of people who use idiotic slurs like that. I also know that racists come in all colors and they all try to justify it by suggesting they're immune to common decency because they live in "the real world".
Theyd look like

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

IF they did it they would look like an Oreo Cookie.
oahu

Wahiawa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Tom Horn wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like obammy, he is an oreo.
Mr Horn you don't have the Balls to come to Hawaii and talk your racial crap, your fat Haole stink smelly azz would get pounded so bad your mother wouldn't recognize you.
Bradda Blue

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Tom Horn wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like obammy, he is an oreo.
Hahaha your wife loves OREO cookies more than you know. U racist MTFkr go ask her.
Capt Crunch

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Bradda Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha your wife loves OREO cookies more than you know. U racist MTFkr go ask her.

Racist ego, the final dregs of 'Black is Beautiful.'
Bradda Blue

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

Tom Horn wrote:
<quoted text> See, this is exactly why youíre a porch munkey, you moolie piece of $hit.
Its obvious that you are a inadequate white man so thats why your wife has dreams of PORCH MUNKEY's with big OREOS. hahahaha you know that already so this should not be news to a ponk azz racist MTFkr like you.
Bradda Blue

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

hey moolie man wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of porch munkeys in honolulu, i must of struck a nerve of truth in you, how many times you been arrested, are you sitting or swinging on your porch right now, oh by the way iím not married, so you can stop your ignorant reference to a wife i donít have, ignorant moolie
Oh my my Tommy boy I am sorry I made a mistake I had no idea you were a homo(MAHU) male. Well lets retract what I said. Whats the problem does your male lova have the hots for a darker OREO colored men. Is that why your a JEALOUS insdequate racist SOB with pink panties. From what I hear you RACIST homos can be even bigger BEECHES than regular women. Especially when your make believe husband has a wondering eye for BIG BLACK CREAM filled OREOS. Hahahahaha
Capt Crunch

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

Rufus Brown wrote:
What do you call a White Woman who has a child by a black man ??? Asingle mother for life. lol<quoted text>
Are yuou saying,"Once yuou go black, he never comes back?" It's just something they learn from their mommies baby maker, whomever he might be.
oahu

Wahiawa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

Tom Horn wrote:
<quoted text> I own a condo in maui, so lick my nuts internet tough guy.
You piece of Haole crap you don't own anything here in Hawaii, all land here belongs to the Hawaiian people and has always, you fukin Haole the only thing you own is a well deserved pounding from a kanaka maoli. Haole attitudes like yours is why bad things happen, but being the coward you are, you don't have the guts to say anything like that to my face.
Capt Crunch

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

oahu wrote:
<quoted text>
You piece of Haole crap you don't own anything here in Hawaii, all land here belongs to the Hawaiian people and has always, you fukin Haole the only thing you own is a well deserved pounding from a kanaka maoli. Haole attitudes like yours is why bad things happen, but being the coward you are, you don't have the guts to say anything like that to my face.
Damn, it's easy to be brave and threatening when you have half an ocean to hide behind.And when you learn a few Hawaiian words, you sound so much more authentic than the other immigrants.
oahu

Wahiawa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, it's easy to be brave and threatening when you have half an ocean to hide behind.And when you learn a few Hawaiian words, you sound so much more authentic than the other immigrants.
Dumb stupid Haole.
oahu

Wahiawa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Rufus Brown wrote:
<quoted text>oahu, the ghetto of of the islands, should of let the japanese have it, hey i hear they are making a tarzan movie over there, looks like youíll be working if you get off your large pumpkin a$$, dip shit, how does a tough guy on the internet become a tough guy ? do you puch your computer, oh wait i know, you put on your wife beater shirt and punch her, watch out the DOG and his huge wife are coming to mess you up, theyíll shoot you in the a$$ with their paint ball guns. what a retard you must be, mahalo
They got job opening pounding Haole's?
Capt Crunch

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Tom Horn wrote:
<quoted text>Well you sound like a wife beater, go apply retard.
More likely he has a wife the size of Michele Obama and she regularly beats the shit out of him. Then he takes ot out on the keyboard practicing his newly learned Hawaiian words.
oahu

Wahiawa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely he has a wife the size of Michele Obama and she regularly beats the shit out of him. Then he takes ot out on the keyboard practicing his newly learned Hawaiian words.
Stupid Haole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••