Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you ever even answer the simple questions?
How much as spending increased in the past 4 years?
What was the debt when Obama took office?
What is it today?
Why don't you tell me? I do know that Obama inherit a Bush's fail economy on day one of his admin. is that right or wrong? I know that Bush started two wars and never paided for them is that right or wrong?I know that when Bush took office Pres.Clinton left him a surpluse is that right or wrong?
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell me? I do know that Obama inherit a Bush's fail economy on day one of his admin. is that right or wrong? I know that Bush started two wars and never paided for them is that right or wrong?I know that when Bush took office Pres.Clinton left him a surpluse is that right or wrong?
You also seem to forget that Bush inherited the Dot-Com recession from Clintion.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
You also seem to forget that Bush inherited the Dot-Com recession from Clintion.
Clintion ??? I see no reason to answer a moron, with moron "facts" ...
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Clintion ??? I see no reason to answer a moron, with moron "facts" ...
I didn't ask you.

Of course the 2001 Q1 recession brought on by the 2000 dot-com crash is easily verifiable. Are you saying that it did not happen?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Sociopath,

"the current state of Topix"
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Your facts are moron "facts"? I am still wondering why you "think" I was talking to you when I responded to redeemer.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Clintion ??? I see no reason to answer a moron, with moron "facts" .
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Clintion ??? I see no reason to answer a moron, with moron "facts" .
Toilet Trapeze Artist,

Let me quote you.....

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Brought to you courtesy of DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa~! Drunken dumb con...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
Fecal Funster,

Does the Asylum accept your $9,000,000,000 in Monopoly Play Money for your very real Thorazine Injections?....Or, is your Play Money that is covered with your own Poop only good at your Magical DOJO in the Sky?

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

The one of about the poster Consistent is a SHE CAN'T make a reply or add to a forum without throwing out HER ultra right wing bias and never can make a salient point without HER insults.
And Consistent, you are a HER, aren't you???
The Truth Squad knows all.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
The one of about the poster Consistent is a SHE CAN'T make a reply or add to a forum without throwing out HER ultra right wing bias and never can make a salient point without HER insults.
And Consistent, you are a HER, aren't you???
The Truth Squad knows all.
Tell us more about you "Investments" from the Asylum!

What are your secrets....Is it something your learnt during that terrific education you display here daily?

Hahahahaahahuauahaoaoaiahaha!

You want to hear something Funny?......Little Slewsie not only enjoys Little BOI's in her DOJO in the Sky, but she is a Financial Genius when she is not abusing others on Topix 16 hours per day.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that you were a leader of industry,you said that you were a business corporate executive,how can that be,when you can't or don't understand the science and the language of basic accounting? and by you sticking to the uneducated teabagger talking points by saying that we don't have a revenue problem,only a spending problem is just nonsense,do you apply the same accounting principles to your personal budget?you must just have a liberal arts education,because you don't understand science,that all things must equal dumb bitch.
Redeemer, why would there be a need to raise taxes/revenue or cut spending if we weren't spending more than we took in?? WE are!! The talking point is, If we cut out some of the nonsense, reduce the burdem from the tax payer, perhaps we wouldn't need to raise the revenue/taxes as much! Little steps!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

"reduce the burdem "

A village "missing" their idiot, because you're here !!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
"reduce the burdem "
A village "missing" their idiot, because you're here !!
Sociopath,

Nice to see your return from your Wall Street DOJO-in-the Sky!

How many Millions did you make in the past hour at the Asylum?

Are you the Monpoly Champ, there Champ?

Does that Monopoly Money buy Little BOI's at the Asylum. How was your Conversation over Powerlunch Time, Lime Jello with Warren Buffet? Does he have some "tips" for you?

Hahhehhohohiahhehahahhoho!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I am just a poor working stiff. Like 99.9% of all citizens that are working.
You are saying we don't have a spending problem? Sure. How much as spending increased in the past 4 years? What was the debt when Obama took office? What is it today?
You and Barry are such financial wizzards that little guys like me with degrees in Finance and Economics are very much at a distinct disadvantage in discussing financial matters with you.
Please, do not castigate those oh so intelligent Art History majors. They need jobs too. And the Womyn's Studies majors ... gotta have some government jobs for them too, don't we?
In fact, here is a list of the degrees that will qualify you for a government job:
/
I don't have a degree in finance and even I can see that if you spend more than you make you create a deficit. If you borrow to fill that deficit, you are in debt. If you continue the cycle of spending more than you take in and borrowing to fill the gap you will eventually go bankrupt. We have a serious spending problem in America and Congress is at the heart of this problem and yes, it is a bipartisan (as much as I hate that word) problem.

Here is the definition of defecit from Mirriam-Webster.com :

#1 is an accurate description of Honey Slew Slew;
#2 is an accurate description of our government and the nightmare of an economy it has wrought;

Definition of DEFICIT
a (1): deficiency in amount or quality <a deficit in rainfall> (2): a lack or impairment in a functional capacity <cognitive deficits> <a hearing deficit>

a : an excess of expenditure over revenue
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Poor cantgetitup, pretending to have a point, AGAIN ~??? LMAOROTFU~!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a degree in finance and even I can see that if you spend more than you make you create a deficit. If you borrow to fill that deficit, you are in debt. If you continue the cycle of spending more than you take in and borrowing to fill the gap you will eventually go bankrupt. We have a serious spending problem in America and Congress is at the heart of this problem and yes, it is a bipartisan (as much as I hate that word) problem.
Here is the definition of defecit from Mirriam-Webster.com :
#1 is an accurate description of Honey Slew Slew;
#2 is an accurate description of our government and the nightmare of an economy it has wrought;
Definition of DEFICIT
a (1): deficiency in amount or quality <a deficit in rainfall> (2): a lack or impairment in a functional capacity <cognitive deficits> <a hearing deficit>
a : an excess of expenditure over revenue
One does not need a degee in anything to know that we have a spending problem in this country. All you need to have is a brain.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Poor cantgetitup, pretending to have a point, AGAIN ~??? LMAOROTFU~!
Obviously his point is that you are a fool.

P.S. Enjoy spending the weekend responding to yourself on a forum dedicated to people in an area 1600 miles away from you. Also remember to go to your local homeless shelter to let them know how great the Obama economy is doing because you made $10k.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••