“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#24 Nov 29, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
The question becomes, how much revenue will be enough? As is the case at the state level, if you get to a surplus, the Dems will spend it! Without spending reductions, no plan will work and the biggest items on the blcok, have to be Medicare and SS, have to be, they are the biggest two entitlment liabilities we have. Under to non funded federal mandates!
If you go back and look at the historic patterns of spending for the Federal Govt and the State of MN, you will see $1.40 in new spending for every new dollar of revenue they take in.

For the 1,000,000,000th time, we do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Nov 29, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go back and look at the historic patterns of spending for the Federal Govt and the State of MN, you will see $1.40 in new spending for every new dollar of revenue they take in.
For the 1,000,000,000th time, we do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.
Your stupidity is embarrassing!

Damm your DUMB!

Former MN Tax Payer

#27 Nov 29, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupidity is embarrassing!
Damm your DUMB!
You said all seven words without reverting to your fake Ebonics? I guess we are making progress.

Now...go look at the past 30 years for the Fed and MN. You will see that my $1.40 spent for each $1.00 in new revenue is fact.

The last thing anyone should ever do is give a politician more money to spend.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Nov 29, 2012
Smart Liberal NEVER posts anything factual.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Nov 29, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You said all seven words without reverting to your fake Ebonics? I guess we are making progress.
Now...go look at the past 30 years for the Fed and MN. You will see that my $1.40 spent for each $1.00 in new revenue is fact.
The last thing anyone should ever do is give a politician more money to spend.
I thought that you were a leader of industry,you said that you were a business corporate executive,how can that be,when you can't or don't understand the science and the language of basic accounting? and by you sticking to the uneducated teabagger talking points by saying that we don't have a revenue problem,only a spending problem is just nonsense,do you apply the same accounting principles to your personal budget?you must just have a liberal arts education,because you don't understand science,that all things must equal dumb bitch.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#30 Nov 29, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that you were a leader of industry,you said that you were a business corporate executive,how can that be,when you can't or don't understand the science and the language of basic accounting? and by you sticking to the uneducated teabagger talking points by saying that we don't have a revenue problem,only a spending problem is just nonsense,do you apply the same accounting principles to your personal budget?you must just have a liberal arts education,because you don't understand science,that all things must equal dumb bitch.
Boy you got him there!

You are known for your smarts, and your insights here are a real whopper.

Instead of leeching off your neighbors, perhaps you could seek a "Job" writing some of this good stuff for the Teleprompter Reader to recite?
Consistent on Welfare

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Nov 29, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you got him there!
You are known for your smarts, and your insights here are a real whopper.
Instead of leeching off your neighbors, perhaps you could seek a "Job" writing some of this good stuff for the Teleprompter Reader to recite?
This from a guy that admits to living off his government check every month.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#32 Nov 29, 2012
Consistent on Welfare wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a guy that admits to living off his government check every month.
Slewsie,

Effective, a Retard repeats his/her own lie so often that it becomes entrapped in her damaged mind.....Seek the Light, The Light love you

Former MN Tax Payer

#33 Nov 29, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that you were a leader of industry,you said that you were a business corporate executive,how can that be,when you can't or don't understand the science and the language of basic accounting? and by you sticking to the uneducated teabagger talking points by saying that we don't have a revenue problem,only a spending problem is just nonsense,do you apply the same accounting principles to your personal budget?you must just have a liberal arts education,because you don't understand science,that all things must equal dumb bitch.
Hey, I am just a poor working stiff. Like 99.9% of all citizens that are working.

You are saying we don't have a spending problem? Sure. How much as spending increased in the past 4 years? What was the debt when Obama took office? What is it today?

You and Barry are such financial wizzards that little guys like me with degrees in Finance and Economics are very much at a distinct disadvantage in discussing financial matters with you.

Please, do not castigate those oh so intelligent Art History majors. They need jobs too. And the Womyn's Studies majors ... gotta have some government jobs for them too, don't we?

In fact, here is a list of the degrees that will qualify you for a government job:

Newsweek is out with a list of what it calls the “Most Useless College Majors.” The list is based upon a Georgetown University study that examines the earnings levels and unemployment rates for recent and “experienced” graduates with a wide variety of degrees. You can check out the Newsweek breakdown for yourself, but here’s the list from 1 to 13:

1.Fine Arts
2.Drama And Theater Arts
3.Film, Video, and Photographic Arts
4.Com mercial Art and Graphic Design
5.Architecture
6.Philosophy And Religious Studies
7.English Literature And Language
8.Journalism
9.Anthropology and Archeology
10.Hospitality Management
11.Music
12.History
13.Political Science and Government

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/most-useless...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Nov 29, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupidity is embarrassing!
Damm your DUMB!
You meant you're. If you are going to call someone else stupid, at least try to get the correct grammatical usage. It wasn't just a simple mis-spelling. And if he is wrong, kindly point out where and how.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#36 Nov 29, 2012
More morons with rules.... Boy, you're dumb. LMAOROTFU~!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Nov 29, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I am just a poor working stiff. Like 99.9% of all citizens that are working.
You are saying we don't have a spending problem? Sure. How much as spending increased in the past 4 years? What was the debt when Obama took office? What is it today?
You and Barry are such financial wizzards that little guys like me with degrees in Finance and Economics are very much at a distinct disadvantage in discussing financial matters with you.
Please, do not castigate those oh so intelligent Art History majors. They need jobs too. And the Womyn's Studies majors ... gotta have some government jobs for them too, don't we?
In fact, here is a list of the degrees that will qualify you for a government job:
Newsweek is out with a list of what it calls the “Most Useless College Majors.” The list is based upon a Georgetown University study that examines the earnings levels and unemployment rates for recent and “experienced” graduates with a wide variety of degrees. You can check out the Newsweek breakdown for yourself, but here’s the list from 1 to 13:
1.Fine Arts
2.Drama And Theater Arts
5.Architecture
8.Journalism
11.Music
12.History
Their you go again Lying your fake ass off,you have already prove that you don't have a clue about accounting,finance.economics,m athematics to your credit you did finally admited that saul alinski plaglarize niccole machavelli so I will give some credit for political science?hospitality management,music,jourmalism not so much I can't picture you in them fine arts fields.
Are you a supply sider? if so what offset supply side economics? if not demand? I have never meet a republican that could answer that question? and when have supply side economics ever worked?
give to the rich and trinkle down to the poor(worker).
I use to work for the raygun admin.under David Stockman raygun OMB chief when he make up that supplyside scam it was ME that made Stockman admit that he made up the scam during raygun admin.and was during raygun second term after he was a vegetable.

PS.don't you get tired of losing? do you ever get sick of being the Coyota? beep-beep=BOOM
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Nov 29, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Fine Arts
2.Drama And Theater Arts
5.Architecture
8.Journalism
11.Music
12.History
One more thing I never said that we didn't have a spending problem liar,but we have a revenue problem too!you must have a degree in psych.or trickology too.

Former MN Tax Payer

#39 Nov 29, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Their you go again Lying your fake ass off,you have already prove that you don't have a clue about accounting,finance.economics,m athematics to your credit you did finally admited that saul alinski plaglarize niccole machavelli so I will give some credit for political science?hospitality management,music,jourmalism not so much I can't picture you in them fine arts fields.
Are you a supply sider? if so what offset supply side economics? if not demand? I have never meet a republican that could answer that question? and when have supply side economics ever worked?
give to the rich and trinkle down to the poor(worker).
I use to work for the raygun admin.under David Stockman raygun OMB chief when he make up that supplyside scam it was ME that made Stockman admit that he made up the scam during raygun admin.and was during raygun second term after he was a vegetable.
PS.don't you get tired of losing? do you ever get sick of being the Coyota? beep-beep=BOOM
Go back to your fake Ebonics. You at least have a reason to be ignorant when you pretend to be speaking Ebonics.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#40 Nov 29, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your fake Ebonics. You at least have a reason to be ignorant when you pretend to be speaking Ebonics.
What's your excuse, dropped repeated by parents that saw your predisposition to stupidity ??? LMAOROTFU~! Hey, we should meet somewhere and shake hands, pick somewhere OVER THE RAINBOW ~! LMAOROTFU~!

Former MN Tax Payer

#41 Nov 29, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing I never said that we didn't have a spending problem liar,but we have a revenue problem too!you must have a degree in psych.or trickology too.
Why can't you ever even answer the simple questions?

How much as spending increased in the past 4 years?

What was the debt when Obama took office?

What is it today?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#42 Nov 29, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
How much as spending increased in the past 4 years?
What was the debt when Obama took office?
What is it today?
Why won't you meet at the dojo chickenhearted ~!!! LMAOROFU ~!!! Never met a man, you had a chance of matching up to....
goose

Chicago, IL

#43 Nov 29, 2012

How many lies have you posted today?

How much have lies increased on Topix since you began posting here?

Former MN Tax Payer

#44 Nov 29, 2012
goose wrote:
How many lies have you posted today?
How much have lies increased on Topix since you began posting here?
As I just said in another thread, you guys are like little children hiding behind their mother's skirt.

Facts are facts. Prove them wrong. However, you never have done that and never will.

No wonder you are part of the moocher class. You don't have the gonads to stand up to an adversary. You simply go running away and throw imaginary rocks at your opponents.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#45 Nov 29, 2012
I offered to meet you at my dojo, but you don't have the gonads to stand up to an adversary. You simply go running away and throw imaginary rocks at your opponents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama dines with Streisand, Springsteen, Kardas... (May '14) 1 hr Responsibility 18
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr SpaceBlues 34,114
VA Healthcare Not a peep from President (May '14) 15 hr FOVR 49
News Driver Who Hit Ferguson Protester Charged In Mi... 15 hr Billionaire Dayton 12
Google & Obama in bed together 15 hr Slew pupil 5
Islam 15 hr Slew pupil 2
Woman, 22, missing after leaving Dinkytown bar 16 hr Crassus 10
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]