Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba was sanctioned

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Apr 9, 2013
This trip was bonafide. The ex-coke dealer murder and hishoe had permission from their African King.

The U.S. Department of the Treasury on Thursday confirmed that Beyonce and Jay-Z's controversial trip to Cuba last week was indeed sanctioned.

"It is our understanding that the travelers in question traveled to Cuba pursuant to an educational exchange trip organized by a group authorized by (the Office of Foreign Assets Control) to sponsor and organize programs to promote people-to-people contact in Cuba,"
http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/0...
PC Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Could it have been sanctioned after the fact? Wouldn't surprise me.

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#4 Apr 10, 2013
The trip was educational, Beyonce is teaching the Cuban hookers how to shake their booties!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
The trip was educational, Beyonce is teaching the Cuban hookers how to shake their booties!
You're a nasty gurl!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Apr 10, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
This trip was bonafide. The ex-coke dealer murder and hishoe had permission from their African King.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury on Thursday confirmed that Beyonce and Jay-Z's controversial trip to Cuba last week was indeed sanctioned.
"It is our understanding that the travelers in question traveled to Cuba pursuant to an educational exchange trip organized by a group authorized by (the Office of Foreign Assets Control) to sponsor and organize programs to promote people-to-people contact in Cuba,"
http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/0...
You should take a trip someday and don't come back!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
Because all women are hookers and you support abortion, right ??? How did YOUR election loss... happen ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Adrian Peterson Could Have Been My Son 11 min Ron 22
ROGER GOODELL’s PLAN TO SAVE THE NFL! 1 hr redeemer 12
Another White Guy slaughter his own family once... 2 hr Joey Zaza 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 5 hr Monopoly in action 261
Congress Heads Home After Exhausting Eight Days... 5 hr cantmakeitup 9
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 hr Earthling-1 32,662
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info