Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37131 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#35677 Aug 20, 2014
Massive hail storm dumps on Mexico City

MEXICO CITY - An intense hail storm rained on Mexico City causing floods.

The storm began late Sunday with heavy rain and quickly turned into a massive hail storm.

Residents scrambled to get indoors as the rocks pummeled to the ground.

The hail reportedly reached almost two feet high at one point, blocking many city tunnels and throughways.

Emergency workers were out in force to clean up the mess.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/26317606/massive...
litesong

Everett, WA

#35678 Aug 20, 2014
lippy ass wrote:
Good you note the AGW energy enhanced storms that I have mentioned for years. AGW energy warm fronts more frequently force into the Arctic, above the 70th parallel with 80+degF temperatures. Such energy forces cold Arctic fronts to the far south...... as far as southern U.S., to Mexico & to Central America. At other times, Arctic cold is driven by AGW energy warm fronts to southern China, India, Iran, Iraq, & northern Africa.

Good you see what AGW energy warm fronts accomplish. Please report further evidence of AGW energy warm fronts.
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#35679 Aug 20, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Good you note the AGW energy enhanced storms that I have mentioned for years. AGW energy warm fronts more frequently force into the Arctic, above the 70th parallel with 80+degF temperatures. Such energy forces cold Arctic fronts to the far south...... as far as southern U.S., to Mexico & to Central America. At other times, Arctic cold is driven by AGW energy warm fronts to southern China, India, Iran, Iraq, & northern Africa.
Good you see what AGW energy warm fronts accomplish. Please report further evidence of AGW energy warm fronts.
Excellent post, litesong.

Kudos for the last sentence. Why didn't I come up with that? I thought about it, though.

:-)
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#35680 Aug 20, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post more of these types of stories instead of spending all of your time demeaning the people posting?
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#35681 Aug 20, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post more of these types of stories instead of spending all of your time demeaning the people posting?
His meds wear off.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#35682 Aug 20, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
everett, washington has a pathetic $20k average annual income. why don't you give the number a positive bump and 'off' yourself? you could limit human induced co2 emissions in the process!!!

think of it as a "win-win" for your town and your cause, dumbass.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35684 Aug 21, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
everett, washington has a pathetic $20k average annual income. why don't you give the number a positive bump and 'off' yourself? you could limit human induced co2 emissions in the process!!!
think of it as a "win-win" for your town and your cause, dumbass.
Were you drinking when you posted this?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35685 Aug 21, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you drinking when you posted this?
no, i wasn't idiot #2.

trying to take up for your "nose warmer" again, little kweer fella?
SpaceBlues

United States

#35686 Aug 21, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>no, i wasn't idiot #2.
trying to take up for your "nose warmer" again, little kweer fella?
Hahahaha you were drunk then and this time, too. You are just another denier who writes obscene and defaming posts, duh.

You are mostly off topic, off base.

Some pervert fun that you seem acquire by posting the way you do. Poor poor, denier.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#35687 Aug 21, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Bitter Arctic winds could plunge parts of Britain into the coldest spell of August weather for almost a century.
Thermometers are set to plummet as a stubborn band of low pressure drags air in from the north - with two weeks of wet, windy and cold weather on the horizon.
There is even a chance of snow and sleet over the mountains of Scotland as it dips to near freezing overnight.
Government figures show the last time it was this cold in August was in 1919 when the mercury rose no higher than 8.9C for four days in Yorkshire and Cumbria
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27277...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Support claims, please?
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#35688 Aug 21, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
MEXICO CITY - An intense hail storm rained on Mexico City causing floods.
The storm began late Sunday with heavy rain and quickly turned into a massive hail storm.
Residents scrambled to get indoors as the rocks pummeled to the ground.
The hail reportedly reached almost two feet high at one point, blocking many city tunnels and throughways.
Emergency workers were out in force to clean up the mess.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/26317606/massive...
Oooh...oooh...there was a hailstorm somewhere, global warming's fake!

LOL (shaking head)
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#35689 Aug 22, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Support claims, please?
Perhaps you may want to take that up with the author of the article I POSTED the LINK to...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35690 Aug 22, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha you were ......
ha ha ha you're lying again, shyt for brains.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35694 Aug 22, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite economic difficulties, the income estimate by sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" is way off..... as sleepy sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs AND alleged & proud threateners, usually are. With their lack of science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in their poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomas, they often make errors, the worst ones being 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, 73+ million TIMES, 500 million TIMES, 2.5+ trillion TIMES, 3.5+ trillion TIMES AND even 1,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES.
Agreed.

I had checked before. Frankly, I don't remember any truthful posts so far by that poster.

C'est la vie.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#35695 Aug 22, 2014
Cause of global warming hiatus found deep in the Atlantic Ocean:

Following rapid warming in the late 20th century, this century has so far seen surprisingly little increase in the average temperature at the Earth’s surface. At first this was a blip, then a trend, then a puzzle for the climate science community.

More than a dozen theories have now been proposed for the so-called global warming hiatus, ranging from air pollution to volcanoes to sunspots. New research from the University of Washington shows that the heat absent from the surface is plunging deep in the north and south Atlantic Ocean, and is part of a NATURALLY OCCURRING cycle. The study is published Aug. 22 in Science.

http://www.washington.edu/news/2014/08/21/cau...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35696 Aug 22, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite economic difficulties, the income estimate by sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" is way off.....
really????

http://www.city-data.com/city/Everett-Washing...

wipe your chin, short bus.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35697 Aug 22, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I had checked before. Frankly, I don't remember any truthful posts so far by that poster.
C'est la vie.
yeah, little idiot?? check again. then try to tell the forum AGAIN that Mann is a Nobel Prize winner.

Idiot.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#35699 Aug 22, 2014
Global Warming ‘Pause’ Could Last Another 10 Years

The current “pause” in global warming that has baffled climate scientists could last at least another decade because of oceanic cooling cycles, according to a new report.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/22/report-glob...
SpaceBlues

United States

#35700 Aug 22, 2014
Deniers hate and defame climate scientists unless they are in fossil-fuel pockets. Professor Mann was in the team that won the Nobel prize. We have published about this over and over. Presently, there's litigation in court where the defamers are being sued by Dr Mann.

None of these deniers could ever do that nor their pockets, LOL.
SpaceBlues

United States

#35701 Aug 22, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Global Warming ‘Pause’ Could Last Another 10 Years
The current “pause” in global warming that has baffled climate scientists could last at least another decade because of oceanic cooling cycles, according to a new report.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/22/report-glob...
Of course, future is harder to predict under man-made global climate change. Deniers will continue to get frustrated until they decide to be part of the solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zero Point SH|T 1 hr watchHiMwalk 5
Trump Bans Trans Military 4 hr TAAM 6
News Warrant: Woman 'slapped' squad car before polic... 5 hr Ben 6
Liberals are trying to destroy america 7 hr Cat Man 70
Somali brutaliy beats Woman 8 hr oleMississippi 91
News Mohamed Noor, Somali American cop who allegedly... 8 hr cowboy chris 78
Somalian Refugees 9 hr Space ace 4

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance