Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37509 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#35591 Aug 9, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
I blame this president for his actions over the past six years.
No one cares who a troll blames for anything.:)
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35592 Aug 9, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
With the 'pause' going on 18 years and record cold temps outnumber hot, one's gotta wonder when (if?) warmists will ever declare 'crisis averted'....blah, blah, blah.....
With the lies you tell, one's gotta wonder how you have the impudence to even post here without feelings of shame and guilt.

How DO you do that, Mothballs?:)
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35593 Aug 9, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>where's your science, son?
,...blah, blah...
Where's YOURS, beeeyotchhh?
brad

Bolton, CT

#35594 Aug 9, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Then STFU and get back under your bridge already.
Billy Bob

Green Bay, WI

#35595 Aug 9, 2014
Al Franken wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, only idiots post here.
Oops...
My backside is hot like the Earths core.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#35596 Aug 9, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Says the ignorant troll who's literally spent years posting repetitive, unscientific BS here and has recently taken to posting right-wing extremism off-topic as well. Get bent, Brian.
I call it like I see it, bullying, insulting and without reference to the issue of Obama's renewed call for climate action.

Do nothing about climate except prepare for the worst, global warming is undeniable and there's nothing we can do about it. Do something to defend our borders, allies, individual freedom and justice; forget about mitigating the climate. Get a grip.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#35597 Aug 9, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
I can make my arguments without insults.

Why not discuss Obama's carbon footprint from his call to defend the Yazidii people from genocide by bombing the hell out of ISIL? Do you think he should defend Iraq's Christians and other muslims from ISIL too? Did you know all those MRE's he's dropping are wrapped in plastic? How does that make you feel?

Since: Aug 14

Folsom, CA

#35598 Aug 9, 2014
Earthling wrote:
<quoted text>Intelligent, well worded, common sense posts like yours, have no place on a forum where even the scientifically minded, alarmist posters prefer to insult and belittle their adversaries, in preference to proving their case.
But you have my congratulations for making a brave attempt to point out the obvious.
But Sarah D, you have the precise wisdom required with this science pissing contest. Adaptation is after all, the science that most can agree on (with regard to evolution). Thank you.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#35599 Aug 9, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
And four more posts surely not worth reading.

Just think of all the CO2 you puffed into the atmosphere arguing that folks should do less of that.

What a dupe.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#35600 Aug 9, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah you lie and whine along with your hatred and ignorance..
There you go, LOL.
Brace yourself for another polar vortex — in September
It’s already August, which means fall is around the corner – and another winter no longer seems that far away. Forecasters are out with some predictions about the weather we...
New York Post from RSS
Moe Hammered

Green Bay, WI

#35601 Aug 10, 2014
When we get rid of the Muslims, the carbon footprint will be improved by 1,000,000,000 people.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35603 Aug 11, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Then STFU and get back under your bridge already.
If you were a smarter troll, you'd have realized I was talking about you....:)
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35604 Aug 11, 2014
Moe Hammered wrote:
When we get rid of the Muslims, the carbon footprint will be improved by 1,000,000,000 people.
Nazis thought pretty much the same thing, though they didn't know about carbon footprints back then...

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#35605 Aug 11, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's YOURS, beeeyotchhh?
the science is on my side......right where it's always been.
Moe Hammered

Green Bay, WI

#35606 Aug 12, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazis thought pretty much the same thing, though they didn't know about carbon footprints back then...
Clearly it would be a couple of degrees hotter if they wouldn't have killed all those people. You should be thanking them.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35607 Aug 12, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>the science is on my side......right where it's always been.
ROTFLMAO!!

You mean you're LYING on your side, drunk and stupid, as you do every time you're posting on here.

You've never cited any plausible science to support your claims - mostly because you don't make claims, only childish, vulgar insults. That's what trolls DO, after all.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35608 Aug 12, 2014
Moe Hammered wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly it would be a couple of degrees hotter if they wouldn't have killed all those people. You should be thanking them.
Not at all surprised that you support genocide as well as being a Denier.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#35609 Aug 12, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!
You mean you're LYING on your side, drunk and stupid, as you do every time you're posting on here.
You've never cited any plausible science to support your claims - mostly because you don't make claims, only childish, vulgar insults. That's what trolls DO, after all.
looking in the mirror when you made this post, dullard?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#35610 Aug 13, 2014
Some good news to hear Senator Barbara Boxer&#65279; statement in support of Obama's Proposed Carbon Pollution Standards for power plants ! Finally! "Senator Boxer's Statement: Oversight Hearing on EPA’s Proposed Carbon Pollution Standards for Existing Power Plants." "The President's new proposal will not only protect public health and save lives, it will enable America to lead the way to avert the most calamitous impacts of climate change -- such as sea level rise, dangerous heat waves, and economic disruption. We must safeguard our children, our grandchildren, and future generations. As the President has stated, "we have a moral obligation to leave our children a planet that's not irrevocably polluted or damaged."

The Obama administration clearly gets it and so do the American people. According to a recent Washington Post-ABC poll, a bipartisan majority of the American people want federal limits on carbon pollution. Approximately 70 percent say the federal government should require limits to carbon pollution from existing power plants, and 70 percent support requiring states to limit the amount of carbon pollution within their borders. " http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35611 Aug 13, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>looking in the mirror when you made this post, dullard?
Uh, no.

Common English usage should tell you that when I'm addressing YOU in YOUR post and say "you're" (short for "you are") I'm talking about YOU.

I mean, of course you're an idiot, but even you should have THAT much of a grasp of this country's language. Wherever you're originally from.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haha no moore pedophiles!! 7 hr Davycrockett 18
Rubio 18 hr figgypops 6
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 hr LIbEralS 26,308
Trump doesnt get it !! Thu Davycrockett 1
uss liberty, lavon affair (Jun '16) Thu The Cutter 8
Britain furious, Trump unapologetic as fallout ... Thu Davycrockett 23
San Francisco’s robot security guard freaks out... Dec 13 Muslim Terror Att... 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages