Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37263 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#35571 Aug 8, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this?
By Charles Krauthammer
Washington Post Writers Group
POSTED: 02/22/2014 05:01:00 PM MST248 COMMENTS| UPDATED: A DAY AGO
""The debate is settled," asserted propagandist in chief Barack Obama in his latest State of the Union address. "Climate change is a fact." Really? There is nothing more anti-scientific than the very idea that science is settled, static, impervious to challenge."
Get back to us with proof of arch-reactionary reTHUGlican Kraphammer's climate-science qualifications, would you, idiot?

LOL
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35572 Aug 8, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^The left has no facts so it relies on defamation. The source of the "hatred and ignorance" belongs to the left, such as the comment quoted above.
Says the ignorant troll who's literally spent years posting repetitive, unscientific BS here and has recently taken to posting right-wing extremism off-topic as well.

Get bent, Brian.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35573 Aug 8, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... still not worth reading.
But more CO2 puffed into the atmosphere by another warmist advocate.
Hypocrite.
And yet still....you keep reading them

And then posting the same boring, repetitive, and hypocritical nonsense in reply.

LOL...you're the definition of a troll, Mothballs.:)
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35574 Aug 8, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
I submit they have no friends in the real world and think that they do on the internet.
Such a sad and pathetic bunch they are.
"My Mom says I'm cool."
--Millhouse VanHouten
You and DumbDowntheMiddle could be brothers, if you're not sockpuppets. One thing's for certain - you're both dumb, repetitive trolls.

Dig it, Milhous!

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#35575 Aug 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to us with proof of arch-reactionary reTHUGlican Kraphammer's climate-science qualifications, would you, idiot?
LOL
charles has more brains in his shyt than you do in that gourd on your worthless shoulders, mullet.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35576 Aug 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the ignorant troll who's literally spent years posting repetitive, unscientific BS here and has recently taken to posting right-wing extremism off-topic as well.
Get bent, Brian.
where's your science, son?

never seen one on topic posts from you. EVER!

stupid idiot.

bwaaahahahhaaaa

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35577 Aug 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You and DumbDowntheMiddle could be brothers, if you're not sockpuppets. One thing's for certain - you're both dumb, repetitive trolls.
Dig it, Milhous!
because we both bytch slap you for every inane post you make, mental cripple?

heeeheeeheee

give up.....you've been tarred and feathered so many times until it's just embarrassing for you now.
litesong

Everett, WA

#35578 Aug 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
....reTHUGlican.......
Always admired this term for one of the one despicable american parties, who are forcing money into an increasingly small, but increasingly rich society segment. reTHUGlican accurately describes the process used to do such.

However, I do like my term for the GOP, re-pubic-lick-uns. I need not describe them any further. Swear words do, tho.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#35579 Aug 8, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah .
You summarize your posts so well, but your forgot to mention all the CO2 each one puffs into the atmosphere.

Got that dimwit? YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE SAME GLOBAL WARMING YOU WANT OTHERS TO STOP.

What a dupe.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#35580 Aug 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
For more useless (and unread) posts by another claiming to believe in the "settled" "consensus" 'science' but does that "science" prevent you from puffing out more of the evil CO2?

Nope. Yet others are supposed to abide by the 'science' you flaunt then ignore?

What a dupe.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35581 Aug 8, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Always admired this term for one of the one despicable american parties, who are forcing money into an increasingly small, but increasingly rich society segment. reTHUGlican accurately describes the process used to do such.
However, I do like my term for the GOP, re-pubic-lick-uns. I need not describe them any further. Swear words do, tho.
that's why you're a blind moron and will remain a loser neer-do-well as long as you breathe.
litesong

Everett, WA

#35582 Aug 8, 2014
litesong wrote:
Always admired this term(reTHUGlican) for the one..... despicable american (party), who (is) forcing money into an increasingly small, but increasingly rich society segment. reTHUGlican accurately describes the process used to do such.
/////////
"ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" gushed:
that's why you're.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
But, you must admire how accurate I am, since your name, "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" is so accurate.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#35583 Aug 9, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Skeptical Scientists Debunk White House Global Warming Report
A group of 15 scientists and meteorologists have put forward a scathing rebuttal to the Obama administration’s recent climate report
15, that's a little too many to hold a congress in a phone booth.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#35584 Aug 9, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
15, that's a little too many to hold a congress in a phone booth.
They are welcome to get more drunk there http://www.happybeertime.com/blog/2014/04/15/...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#35585 Aug 9, 2014
Summer 2014 is the coldest in a decade:

The summer of 2014 has been one of the mildest on the books — and could be the first summer in a decade without a heatwave.
“It wasn’t clear if it was going to be a hot or a cool summer,” said National Weather Service meteorologist David Stark.“We started out the year very cool and it seems like we just continued that. It doesn’t look like we have any heat waves in the near future.”

http://nypost.com/2014/08/08/summer-2014-is-c...
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#35586 Aug 9, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Summer 2014 is the coldest in a decade:
The summer of 2014 has been one of the mildest on the books — and could be the first summer in a decade without a heatwave.
“It wasn’t clear if it was going to be a hot or a cool summer,” said National Weather Service meteorologist David Stark.“We started out the year very cool and it seems like we just continued that. It doesn’t look like we have any heat waves in the near future.”
http://nypost.com/2014/08/08/summer-2014-is-c...
With the 'pause' going on 18 years and record cold temps outnumber hot, one's gotta wonder when (if?) warmists will ever declare 'crisis averted'.

Of course, they'll need to fleece taxpayers for billions more BEFORE they make that announcement (if ever).

Yeah... there's some "settled" science.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35587 Aug 9, 2014
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Always admired this term(reTHUGlican) for the one..... despicable american (party), who (is) forcing money into an increasingly small, but increasingly rich society segment.
you always blame something or someone else for your failures in life, boy?
litesong

Everett, WA

#35588 Aug 9, 2014
ratdownthemiddledownwronggully wrote:
......you always blame.....
I blame reTHUGlians(re-pubic-lick-uns) for policies leading to the ever increasing & vast disparity of american incomes, & concentration of wealth to the rich, constructed by "lower echelons" of american people.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#35589 Aug 9, 2014
I blame this president for his actions over the past six years.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35590 Aug 9, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>charles has more brains in his shyt than you do in that gourd on your worthless shoulders, mullet.
That he has more brains than YOU is obvious, but not unusual. Doesn't mean he isn't a partisan asshat, of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 1 hr cowboy chris 21
Get Out of Jackson, Wyoming! Fri Tim Shey 1
Fox news sold out and is fake news now Fri Davycrockett 4
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... Fri Davycrockett 7
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Thu _Zoey_ 737
Why is it ?? Thu Davycrockett 16
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... Thu CRASSUS 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance