Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 34407 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35412 Jul 27, 2014
hahahaha so funny.. LOL. Rogue is a closet environmentalist...awww
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#35413 Jul 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>I don't post to them except rarely anymore. B_G is another story. Sometimes I do.
But do they stop posting to me? No, not so far, LOL.
Too funny.... a real-life hypocrite expects to be ignored.

Do go on... you foil your argument with every post.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#35414 Jul 27, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>another lie, little 'mann'!!
you respond to our posts even when we are posting to someone else.
you have an addiction to stupid.
"addiction to stupid"... good one. LOL

I'd add, "an obstinate addiction to stupid".
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#35415 Jul 28, 2014
US sending polluting coal overseas:

"This is the single biggest flaw in U.S. climate policy,"

As the Obama administration weans the U.S. off dirty fuels blamed for global warming, energy companies have been sending more of America's unwanted energy leftovers to other parts of the world where they could create even more pollution.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/loc...

“So Long Friends”

Since: Oct 10

Screw the Rest of You

#35419 Jul 28, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Good little lemming. Now if only you could be trained to not say dumb things.
btw, posted lots of factual things. No surprise you didn't see them... big words and stuff scare you.
Jump! Speak!
LOL
btw, another 85 grams CO2 was added to the atmosphere for your little snarky post.
What a hypocrite.
Thanks for confirming my post, Mothballs. You are dismissed.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#35420 Jul 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Check out the trends on questions like: "To what extent do you agree or disagree? The government is just using environmental issues as an excuse to raise taxes"
http://www.ipsosglobaltrends.com/environment.... #
China is so totalitarian, with so little freedom for dissent; it isn't on the list. Yet, they are number one on "The climate change we are currently seeing is largely the result of human activity". In China, acid rain is their number one climate problem, not man made greenhouse gas emissions.
Changing coal exhaust into CO2 is the answer to China's biggest climate problem. I'm pro-growth; conservation is for losers.
Typically, you confuse immediate POLLUTION problems with longer-term CLIMATE problems. Sure, acid rain (among other things) hurts them a lot. But that's a relatively isolated problem they have to solve. Their massive output of greenhouse gases affects the ENTIRE GLOBE, and will keep affecting it for decades. That's NOT going away and is EVERYONE'S problem to solve.

So am I right in thinking you're OK with both Chinese totalitarianism and massive Chinese pollution and warming-gas output? You're in favor of Chinese "growth" at any cost, as long as they keep sending you cheap goods?

I know you're a disingenuous troll, but you're also a selfish, arrogant asshat. Sadly, too many idiots out there think just like you.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#35421 Jul 28, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>says the little green idiot who has never seen the inside of a science class room or opened a science book.
run along, son.
i've had your number since day one.
Your number is about 60, I reckon - your IQ, that is. Always funny that you tell posters to "run along" but always come back to spam and troll.

Get back to me with proof of your scientific education and background, clown. Will eagerly await the info.:)

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#35422 Jul 28, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww gee another warmist having a snkt.
Go watch some Spongebog and learn 'science' of the oceans!
LOL
Brilliantly reasoned argument, Professor. Your students must be in AWE of your intellect.

LOL

"Spongebog?" :)

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#35423 Jul 28, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Your number is about 60, I reckon - your IQ, that is. Always funny that you tell posters to "run along" but always come back to spam and troll.
Get back to me with proof of your scientific education and background, clown. Will eagerly await the info.:)
awe......poor little idiot gets 'outed' and acts surprised and/offended.

funny how you ask the forum why "you all" should respond to me......BUT YOU COME CRAWLING BACK like the dumb/easy troll that you are.

you're addicted to stupidity, son. don't get mad when someone points out your character flaws.

now run along......maybe you can try the library first?

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#35424 Jul 28, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>awe......poor little idiot gets 'outed' and acts surprised and/offended.
funny how you ask the forum why "you all" should respond to me......BUT YOU COME CRAWLING BACK like the dumb/easy troll that you are.
you're addicted to stupidity, son. don't get mad when someone points out your character flaws.
now run along......maybe you can try the library first?
"Addicted to stupidity" - LOL! At least you know your posts for what they are, troll.

I challenge you - post evidence of your education, scientific qualifications...hell, just post something rational and meaningful.

If you can't it'll be final proof that you're a trolling moron addicted to hatred and covered in slime.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35425 Jul 28, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
"Addicted to stupidity" - LOL! At least you know your posts for what they are, troll.
I challenge you - post evidence of your education, scientific qualifications...hell, just post something rational and meaningful.
If you can't it'll be final proof that you're a trolling moron addicted to hatred and covered in slime.
okay. how much will global temperatures rise with an additional 30 ppm co2 and an increase of 7% atmospheric methane?

water vapor remains constant....

i'll wait for your answer.

i already know what it will be......but i'm throwing you a bone, boy.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35426 Jul 28, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
hee hee.....why do you accuse others of doing the only thing you know how?

you're really a ridiculous moron.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35427 Jul 28, 2014
if co2 is a driver....why does it lag????

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35428 Jul 28, 2014
how do scientist quantify natural variability of co2 emissions?

what is the stasis for it?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35429 Jul 28, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you
you've never even challenged yourself before, boy.

if you're "captain yesterday".....then i'm "general today"!!!

you're always outranked and outclassed. you're always a day late and a dollar short.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#35430 Jul 28, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming my post, Mothballs. You are dismissed.
Quit lying.

You are incapable of "dismissing" me or anyone.

Good little lemming... speak!

LOL

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#35431 Jul 28, 2014
another idiotic warmer scheme blows up in their stupid looking faces:

US weaning off coal, but sending more of it abroad

By Dina Cappiello
The Associated Press
NEWPORT NEWS, va.— As the Obama administration weans the U.S. off dirty fuels blamed for global warming, energy companies have been sending more of America's unwanted energy leftovers to
2014-7-28 12:01:00 A.M.

NEWPORT NEWS, va.— As the Obama administration weans the U.S. off dirty fuels blamed for global warming, energy companies have been sending more of America's unwanted energy leftovers to other parts of the world.

This fossil fuel trade threatens to undermine President Barack Obama's strategy for reducing the gases blamed for climate change. The contribution of this exported pollution to global warming is not something the administration wants to measure, or even talk about.

"This is the single biggest flaw in U.S. climate policy," said Roger Martella, the former general counsel at the Environmental Protection Agency under President George W. Bush. "Although the administration is moving forward with climate change regulations at home, we don't consider how policy decisions in the United States impact greenhouse gas emissions in other parts of the world."

Over the past six years, American energy companies have sent more coal than ever before to other parts of the world, in some cases to places with more lax environmental standards.

The consequence: This global shell game makes the U.S. appear to be making more progress than it is on global warming. That's because it shifts some pollution — and the burden for cleaning it up — onto other countries' balance sheets.

Warmers and hysterics are soooooooooo stupid.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35432 Jul 28, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit lying.
You are incapable of "dismissing" me or anyone.
Good little lemming... speak!
LOL
"captain" reads like someone who got foreclosed on and now blames the lender.

what a joke.

“you know i know”

denver

#35433 Jul 28, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain Underpants, hysterical, whining sap of the century:

What’s Really Happening In Antarctica?
Hint: it's still rapid ice growth
The Daily Caller

Environmentalists and some climate scientists are now attributing much of Antarctica’s rapidly growing sea ice coverage to a processing error in the satellite data.

The massive growth of Antarctica’s ice sheets has confounded scientists for years now, as global warming was expected to shrink the polar ice caps. But while the Arctic has shrank some, Antarctic sea ice coverage has broken hundreds of records this year alone. On July 25, the South Pole sea ice reached 436,681 square miles above the 1981 to 2010 average — the 127th daily record for the year.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/28/whats-reall...

“you know i know”

denver

#35434 Jul 28, 2014
Shocking!!!!!

Stephen Hawking’s Blunder on Black Holes Shows Danger of Listening to Scientists, Says Bachmann - The New Yorker
Doc Hamrick Stephen Hawking’s Blunder on Black Holes Shows Danger of Listening to Scientists, Says Bachmann http://t.co/iP9LXGV9hp via @newyorker &#9733; Reply | Retweet | Favorite If you like Siftlinks then Donate Now to support development and keep the service running.
The New Yorker from RS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
republican forum disaster 26 min space ace 1
Trump continues rise 39 min space ace 3
Trump's endorses Palin? 1 hr FOVR 16
Trump on fire 2 hr FOVR 15
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 8 hr Tellitlikeitis 61
Sanctuary Cities 8 hr Tellitlikeitis 96
News 7 Minnesota basketball players accused of assau... 8 hr gimme 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages