Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37131 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35329 Jul 24, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
litesong is thrilled to have a bigger doofus posting. Like Carter of Obama.
LOL
No, you took the title when you didn't correct your denier comreade's English.

hahahahaha
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35330 Jul 24, 2014
comreade (2%) Misspellings percentages are collected from over 15,411,110 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.

LOL, comrade.
SpaceBlues

United States

#35331 Jul 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Yep!! Idiots, for some reason, feel less stupid when they are in groups. Must be that herd mentality. The same mentality that insists consensus is scientific proof of an untested belief.
That's right, the very reason your comrade did not correct your English.

Nobody but deniers like you say "consensus" is blah blah. There's no such thing as scientific truth, untested belief, rogue.

Comprehension is impossible for you, LOL.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35332 Jul 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>haa haa haa
so....you admit that the increases in co2 aren't all man made!
thanks for your honesty and concession.
What concession.. it depends on the time periods. Modern increases are all man-made.

Don't you ever study CO2 history? Start now.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35333 Jul 24, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, the very reason your comrade did not correct your English.
Nobody but deniers like you say "consensus" is blah blah. There's no such thing as scientific truth, untested belief, rogue.
WOW.. CORRECTION: I was quoting "scientific proof," wow.

There's no such thing as scientific proof , untested belief.

]sorry for the misquote.]
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35334 Jul 24, 2014
Nobody but deniers say "consensus" is blah blah. There's no such thing as scientific proof, untested belief, truthfully.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#35335 Jul 24, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, the very reason your comrade did not correct your English.
your fanatical incoherent rants have nothing to do with comprehension on my part.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35336 Jul 24, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Modern increases are all man-made.
prove that claim!!

bwaaahahahhaa

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35337 Jul 24, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Nobody but deniers say "consensus" is blah blah. There's no such thing as scientific proof, untested belief, truthfully.
when your premise is wrong......the results usually follow suit. i wish you were bright enough to understand that.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#35338 Jul 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>your fanatical incoherent rants have nothing to do with comprehension on my part.
Right, you have no comprehension, LOL.

Your rants are recorded forever on Topix. hahahahaha
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#35339 Jul 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>when your premise is wrong......the results usually follow suit. i wish you were bright enough to understand that.
You have no idea about science or man-made global warming but wish to have fun via attacks on other posters.

What a loser!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35340 Jul 24, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea about science or man-made global warming but wish to have fun via attacks on other posters.
What a loser!
don't go stomping off and crying again just because you can't back up your claims, nutsaq.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#35341 Jul 24, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Right, you have no comprehension, LOL.
Your rants are recorded forever on Topix. hahahahaha
so....you're not even going to attempt to back up your claim?

interesting! and very telling.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#35342 Jul 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
prove that claim!!
bwaaahahahhaa
bwaaahahahhaa to you too.
That's no claim, that's facts: all datas show that warming trends happen mainly in northern hemisphere over which stand 90% of the world population, agriculture, industries.
It doesn't matter you believe in warming or not, in Europe, facts are that grape-harvest dates happen 1 month earlier than by the 1950th, that wines have higher alcohol degrees.
Facts are that we have more heavy rains and flash floodings and less moderate persistent rains.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35343 Jul 24, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
bwaaahahahhaa to you too.
That's no claim, that's facts: all datas show that warming trends happen mainly in northern hemisphere over which stand 90% of the world population, agriculture, industries.
It doesn't matter you believe in warming or not, in Europe, facts are that grape-harvest dates happen 1 month earlier than by the 1950th, that wines have higher alcohol degrees.
Facts are that we have more heavy rains and flash floodings and less moderate persistent rains.
Welcome back, Don. I had wondered whether you would.

In addition to what you posted, the sea-level rise in Spain is very high in context with Neanderthal life in caves... like 90 feet?? I was surprised to see this history in video.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#35345 Jul 24, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Welcome back, Don. I had wondered whether you would.
In holidays 2 milles from there http://www.beyond.fr/villphotos/taulignan-pho...
It was lavender harvesting time. Walking beside fresh cutted lavender fields, a delicious olfactory experiment.
SpaceBlues wrote:
In addition to what you posted, the sea-level rise in Spain is very high in context with Neanderthal life in caves... like 90 feet?? I was surprised to see this history in video.
http://www.culture.gouv.fr/culture/archeosm/e...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35346 Jul 24, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
In holidays 2 milles from there http://www.beyond.fr/villphotos/taulignan-pho...
It was lavender harvesting time. Walking beside fresh cutted lavender fields, a delicious olfactory experiment.
<quoted text>
http://www.culture.gouv.fr/culture/archeosm/e...
WOW. Thanks so much.

The town reminds me of Les Pardaillan de Michel Zévaco.

The cave was a visiting exhibit here this year and I paid to see it. Your link is fantastic to appreciate its location. Grateful for your images.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#35347 Jul 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even know why you support co2 mitigtion.
you're too dumb to even understand.
you do what you're told, little sheep.
that's why you're a hopeless loser.
bwaahahahahahahahaa
wipey wipey.
It's funny when you cry and fuss and act like the angry child you are. Squeal some more, piggy! LOL

BTW, I support C02 mitigation because C02 is a greenhouse gas which helps trap heat and warm the globe excessively.

Dumbass.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#35348 Jul 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>don't go stomping off and crying again just because you can't back up your claims, nutsaq.
Um, that's what YOU do, piggy, as nearly all your posts conclusively demonstrate.

Squeeeealllll! LOL
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#35349 Jul 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Yep!! Idiots, for some reason, feel less stupid when they are in groups. Must be that herd mentality. The same mentality that insists consensus is scientific proof of an untested belief.
blah blah you are wrong, rogue.

Read ipcc.ch:

Climate Change 2014: Mitigation of Climate Change

The Working Group III contribution assesses the options for mitigating climate change and their underlying technological, economic and institutional requirements. It transparently lays out risks, uncertainty and ethical foundations of climate change mitigation policies on the global, national and sub-national level, investigates mitigation measures for all major sectors and assesses investment and finance issues.

See if you have any questions..LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Bans Trans Military 32 min LIbEralS 10
Zero Point SH|T 1 hr Bad COP No dognut 6
Somali brutaliy beats Woman 2 hr defeat Maxine Warren 92
News Warrant: Woman 'slapped' squad car before polic... 2 hr Bad COP No dognut 8
Liberals are trying to destroy america 4 hr Big Al 77
I love waking up to a Trump presidency 4 hr LIbEralS 27
News Mohamed Noor, Somali American cop who allegedly... 22 hr cowboy chris 78

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages