Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37255 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#35233 Jul 15, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I did supply a link.
I read the linked report.

That's why I said "show us" ..and you can't..
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#35234 Jul 15, 2014
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#35235 Jul 15, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>I read the linked report.
That's why I said "show us" ..and you can't..
Have you ever read that posting to a blog adds CO2 to the atmosphere?

No? Why not?

Yes? And you still post adding more CO2 to the atmosphere?

And you wonder why you have no credibility.
SpaceBlues

Desoto, TX

#35236 Jul 15, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Like I said I read the report. Nothing like what you posted .. the usual disrepect to the truth:

'However, we found this was largely due to the effect of age, as older households were much more likely to agree with this statement, and also had lower energy consumption.

'When we separated the pensioner households from the younger ones, there was no significant relationship between this statement and energy use in the pensioner group, and only a weak trend among younger households.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Humbug, S.
SpaceBlues

Desoto, TX

#35237 Jul 15, 2014
Disrespecting the truth, deniers are liars:

'However, we found this was largely due to the effect of age, as older households were much more likely to agree with this statement, and also had lower energy consumption.

'When we separated the pensioner households from the younger ones, there was no significant relationship between this statement and energy use in the pensioner group, and only a weak trend among younger households.'

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#35238 Jul 15, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Disrespecting the truth, deniers are liars:
or maybe alarmists are just hypocrites.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#35239 Jul 15, 2014
which we already know......alarmists like you, spacey, are certainly hypocrites.....and lying little queafs.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#35240 Jul 16, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
You consistently misuse/misunderstand the word, and since you have the definition, I must assume it's for disingenuous, partisan reasons. Dismissed.
I'm partisan, I'm pro freedom. I believe a government is responsible to its citizens and the individual is sovereign, not the state. I oppose government imposed climate change mitigation. Adaptation works great, we have no reason to waste resources on the untested tech of climate change mitigation. Renewable energy is the fuel of the future, today fossil fuel works and if supply continues to increase, oil will fall below $50/b. The Federal Reserve flooding the markets with dollars keeps oil and commodity prices high.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#35241 Jul 16, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
I'm quite sure of the science. Just as I'm sure that you're a lying, trolling Denier with nothing on his plate. Dumbass.
So sweet, he says that to all the trolls. Quick to dismiss argument and call names.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#35242 Jul 16, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>or maybe alarmists are just hypocrites.
No "maybe" about it. Notice how none of them ever address their hypocrisy. The keep posting and posting as if their CO2 magically doesn't impact the atmosphere but everyone else's does.

Can't reason with this bunch, and all their claims of adherence to "science" is just bandwagon puffery.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#35244 Jul 17, 2014
Now we may not have enough greenhouse gases...

CO2 Project: Electricity Firm to Tap Greenhouse Gas for Oil Drilling

NRG Energy Teams With JX Nippon Oil in Carbon-Capture Pilot

http://online.wsj.com/articles/co2-project-el...
Yep2

Roy, WA

#35245 Jul 17, 2014
Cold front - Florida - mid July.

Can't wait to see Crazy Al's mushroom minions spin that one.
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#35246 Jul 17, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Hmmm actually, ok, what's your spin?
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#35247 Jul 17, 2014
My spin?

Global Warming is hog crap.

This cold front is nice though.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#35248 Jul 17, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm actually, ok, what's your spin?
Global cooling.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#35249 Jul 17, 2014
Maybe if Crazy Al comes to Florida we'll have a snowstorm.

Take care of the dang mosquitos.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#35250 Jul 18, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh... looks like ignoring you is a wise decision. You offer nothing but puerile taunts and insults stolen from a sandbox.
Do enjoy your irrelevance. And the globe thanks you for the additional CO2 you added to the atmosphere while proving you've nothing worthwhile to say, but insist on saying it anyway.
Pathetic... and a hypocrite.
LOL! You're so funny, li'l troll. Trolls can't ignore posters who slap them around for trolling, who areyou trying to kid??

Funny.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35251 Jul 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I'm partisan, I'm pro freedom. I believe a government is responsible to its citizens and the individual is sovereign, not the state. I oppose government imposed climate change mitigation. Adaptation works great, we have no reason to waste resources on the untested tech of climate change mitigation. Renewable energy is the fuel of the future, today fossil fuel works and if supply continues to increase, oil will fall below $50/b. The Federal Reserve flooding the markets with dollars keeps oil and commodity prices high.
"Freedom" has nothing to do with global warming. NO political position or party or ideology has anything whatsoever to do with global warming. We WILL mitigate global warming by sharply reducing emissions, or we will suffer severe repercussions.

That doesn't matter to trolling morons like you, but it will matter to our descendents. How would you answer their angry demands to know why you did NOTHING, troll? Why do you WANT them to suffer the repercussions you dismiss so airily?

Luckily you won't have to. But you SHOULD.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#35252 Jul 18, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Cool weather in summer - no global warming!

Al Gore - no global warming!

It's not often you see the Idiot Denier Twofer expressed so succinctly...:)
SpaceBlues

Humble, TX

#35253 Jul 18, 2014
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Climate Records Shattered in 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox news sold out and is fake news now 1 hr Space ace 3
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 2 hr Maggie 11
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... 7 hr Davycrockett 5
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 7 hr _Zoey_ 737
Why is it ?? 11 hr Davycrockett 16
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... 11 hr CRASSUS 2
I'm Heading To The Gym Now (Oct '12) 11 hr CRASSUS 237

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance