Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
31,661 - 31,680 of 32,463 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

#34975 Jul 3, 2014
Rabbit On Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
You better clear the smog and look again.
1. China
2. United States
3. European Union
the country list and amount of each countries emissions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
I don't think you grasped what "cumulative" meant there. And to cite the Wiki article:

"The data presented below corresponds to emissions in 2010."

Not the cumulative, historical amounts of polution...

New New York

#34976 Jul 3, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Climate always changes and we've adapted to every climate on Earth. What we've never done is experimentally tested climate change mitigation. That's how you can tell, climate change mitigation is a hoax and man made catastrophic climate disruption is pseudoscience.
Brian's 1,954th posting of that idiotic, disingenuous, and irrelevant claim. When he gets to 2,000, he gets a cupcake.

;)

New New York

#34977 Jul 3, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>increased respiration creates additional co2? aside from that....i wouldn't know. but, you're the one that keeps bringing it up, gnat. it seems to be one of the few subjects you have 'first hand' knowledge about.
i'm not the 'pain in your ass', pebbles. that would probably be barefoot.
Link to a post where I brought up, independent of any taunt by you or your fellow idiots, a "connection" between the two.

Let's see it, snaggletooth. Can't wait.:)

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#34978 Jul 3, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Link to a post where I brought up, independent of any taunt by you or your fellow idiots, a "connection" between the two.
Let's see it, snaggletooth. Can't wait.:)
can't seem to get your gayness out of your mind, huh, pinkie?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#34979 Jul 3, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Five more posts not worth reading, but do add more CO2 that is already at "crisis" levels according to the "consensus" "settled" 'science'.

Add another to the list of Topix global warming hypocrites.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#34982 Jul 4, 2014
Rabbit On Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should do some research on the history of earth in the last 4,5 billion years instead of crying for peer reviews articles. The climate has changed many times over and over. It is a natural cycle to go from cold to hot and hot to cold! Climate change is fact. Oo did the ice ages never happen?
No, please , don't ask Brian_G to do 'some research' on climate change. Ask him to learn how to read first. Thank You!
litesong

Everett, WA

#34983 Jul 4, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
Always thought you("lyin' brian) were a cockroach.
/////////
SpaceBlues wrote:
Yes, I did too.
//////////
litesong wrote:
I always thought that "lyin' brian" was a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND 3-time alleged & 4 time proud threatener. But cockroach is accurate, too!!!!!
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#34984 Jul 4, 2014
litesong wrote:
Fair Game wrote:
Always thought you("lyin' brian) were a cockroach.
/////////
SpaceBlues wrote:
Yes, I did too.
//////////
litesong wrote:
I always thought that "lyin' brian" was a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND 3-time alleged & 4 time proud threatener. But cockroach is accurate, too!!!!!
Good on insulting and name calling, a ;little light on factual data, relying on the pseudo science, instead. The last resort of the coward, even when posting incognito has been perfected by the climate alarmists

New New York

#34985 Jul 4, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>can't seem to get your gayness out of your mind, huh, pinkie?
Right...that's why every SINGLE time you're called on it, you talk more about it, project more, and evade more.

ROTFLMAO

New New York

#34986 Jul 4, 2014
Mothra wrote:
Five more posts not worth reading, but..

>>..which you read, and are commenting on, anyway

do add more CO2 that is already at "crisis" levels...

>>Thanks for acknowledging the crisis, even if you ridiculously inflate the amount of C02 an online poster adds to the atmosphere

according to the "consensus" "settled" 'science'.

>>And according to you, since you keep mentioning it and worrying about it

Add another to the list of Topix global warming hypocrites.

>>Yes, we'll add your name to that list
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#34987 Jul 4, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<
Two more posts not worth reading.

But more CO2 into the atmosphere.

btw... when I say "not worth reading", that means I didn't read them. I have no idea what you wrote, but from past experience, I suspect you offer little more than taunts stolen from a playground -- grow up. You're a lightweight debater who doesn't know the difference between "fact" and "opinion".

And you're another global warming hypocrite. No wonder you post here... you've got a lot of friends.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34988 Jul 4, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
btw... when I say "not worth reading", that means I didn't read them. I have no idea what you wrote, but from past experience, I suspect you offer little more than taunts stolen from a playground -- grow up. You're a lightweight debater who doesn't know the difference between "fact" and "opinion".
And you're another global warming hypocrite. No wonder you post here... you've got a lot of friends.
Is there a name for posters like you? Let's repeat: you don't read to decide "not worth reading."

Friendless, LOL? A denier!

BINGO
litesong

Everett, WA

#34989 Jul 4, 2014
ratdownthemiddledownwronggully wrote:
.......could you give me a flow chart........
If you take a triple dose of laxative, you can chart that flow, yourself.
litesong

Everett, WA

#34990 Jul 4, 2014
litesong wrote:
Birds make poor replacements for fossil fuel power sources.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
//////////
Sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars don't care about birds,'cept to throw dirt at non-fossil fuel energy producing & efficient wind turbines.
http://ecowatch.com/2014/04/16/wind-energy-th ...
//////////
SpaceBlues wrote:
Terrible accents, though.
//////////
litesong wrote:
But my adjectives & nouns are accurate.

New New York

#34991 Jul 4, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron and a troll. You've never posted any thing which "debated" any point. You just piddle on threads like a little kid piddling in his pants.

Pathetic. Glad to see that Deniers can't come up with anything better than you, though. It shows the utter futility of your head-in-the-sand political doctrine, and utter lack of knowledge of science.

Get lost.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#34992 Jul 4, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a name for posters....
who tout a science but ignore it while still demanding others abide by it?

Yup... hypocrite.
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#34993 Jul 4, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron and a troll. You've never posted any thing which "debated" any point. You just piddle on threads like a little kid piddling in his pants.
Pathetic. Glad to see that Deniers can't come up with anything better than you, though. It shows the utter futility of your head-in-the-sand political doctrine, and utter lack of knowledge of science.
Get lost.
This an example of Obama strategy. You demand that others come up with programs and systems that are better than his, then have a defense of refusing to listen or negotiate except with those ideas that he agrees to
When your [position is not tenable, then close your ears to any opposing ideas. If that doesn't work, then you attack your opponent with virulent name calling and false accusations.
Right out of the handbook.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34994 Jul 4, 2014
Another denier who does not read the last post but posts blah blah about personal beliefs, etc.

What do you expect from science deniers.. otherwise?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34995 Jul 4, 2014
Handbook of physics?

Since: May 14

Glen Head, NY

#34996 Jul 4, 2014
Climate Change ‘Experts’ Didn’t See This Coming: Rising Water Levels In The Great Lakes

After the International Joint Commission’s warning that the Great Lakes were in serious trouble and to expect lower water levels, they’ve encountered quite the surprise.

The Great Lakes’ water levels are rising, and drastically.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/02/climate-cha...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 6 min Obskeptic 60
No mention of radical Islam in FBI threat report 7 min Einer Joe Hansen ... 1
oh it smoking 37 min cantmakeitup 2
Dem senator claims male colleague told her: Don... 42 min cantmakeitup 22
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 4 hr Delores 12
Abbott Northwestern Hospital any good? 8 hr Hybrid 15
Drop one word....add one word game 12 hr Silly times 83
•••
•••
•••