Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37240 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#34951 Jul 2, 2014
Climate always changes and we've adapted to every climate on Earth. What we've never done is experimentally tested climate change mitigation. That's how you can tell, climate change mitigation is a hoax and man made catastrophic climate disruption is pseudoscience.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#34952 Jul 3, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate liberalism...another lie from you. Nor do you care about others' "sensibilities."
I can only conclude you're a raving queen who's having increasing difficulty in hiding it.
Prove me wrong!:)
asking me to prove your misguided opinions are wrong? when you can't proven they are correct? sounds like you fell from the pseudoscientist "keating" family tree, son!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#34953 Jul 3, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
What does homosexuality have to do with warming??
increased respiration creates additional co2? aside from that....i wouldn't know. but, you're the one that keeps bringing it up, gnat. it seems to be one of the few subjects you have 'first hand' knowledge about.

i'm not the 'pain in your ass', pebbles. that would probably be barefoot.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#34954 Jul 3, 2014
Rabbit On Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should do some research on the history of earth in the last 4,5 billion years instead of crying for peer reviews articles. The climate has changed many times over and over. It is a natural cycle to go from cold to hot and hot to cold! Climate change is fact. Did the ice ages happen?
they sure did. and none were caused by man made co2 emissions...then or now.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34955 Jul 3, 2014
Rabbit On Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should do some research on the history of earth in the last 4,5 billion years instead of crying for peer reviews articles. The climate has changed many times over and over. It is a natural cycle to go from cold to hot and hot to cold! Climate change is fact. Oo did the ice ages never happen?
Was it man made?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#34956 Jul 3, 2014
When is it perfectly legal to kill a Bald Eagle?

In their quest to green up America, the Obama administration has given wind farm owners dispensation to kill Bald and Golden Eagles who fly into their turbines and are chopped to pieces.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/07/w...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34957 Jul 3, 2014
Itch.. itching?.. a denier rash, presently.

Heavy breathing, too.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34959 Jul 3, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds make poor replacements for fossil fuel power sources.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9KhZwsYtNDEXX
//////////
Sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars don't care about birds,'cept to throw dirt at non-fossil fuel energy producing & efficient wind turbines.
http://ecowatch.com/2014/04/16/wind-energy-th...
Excellent. Thanks.

Terrible accents, though.
litesong

Everett, WA

#34960 Jul 3, 2014
[QUOTE who="lyin' brian"].....we've adapted to every climate on Earth...... pseudoscience.[/QUOTE]

The poor often adapt to change by dying. "lyin' brian" incorporates pseudoscience by NOT having science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.

“Don't Like Bumping Your Butt?”

Since: Jul 14

Stop Hopping Down The Trail!

#34961 Jul 3, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it man made?
Oh I think you can figure that out since it is such a dumb question.

Earth has had many climate changes in the last 4.3 billion years. Now how long has man been around?

There is your answer.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#34963 Jul 3, 2014
Rabbit On Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth has had many climate changes in the last 4.3 billion years. Now how long has man been around?
There is your answer.
Many forest fires have started naturally due to lightning strikes- does that mean you won't call the cops if you find me next to your burning house with a can of gas and a box of matches?

Dumb answers R us with the cult of stupid.
SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#34964 Jul 3, 2014
Rabbit On Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
There is your answer.
No, you asked a dumber question.

It is like your life. Its duration and action both count. Like you being a denier and playing dumb. For how long?

How long ago was that England started their industrial revolution? Couple of centuries ago.

England thus is the #1 polluter, followed by USA, on cumulative man-made CO2 account.
SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#34965 Jul 3, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Always thought you were a cockroach.
Yes, I did too.

Dark, only couple of mm long.

#34966 Jul 3, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No, you asked a dumber question.
It is like your life. Its duration and action both count. Like you being a denier and playing dumb. For how long?
How long ago was that England started their industrial revolution? Couple of centuries ago.
England thus is the #1 polluter, followed by USA, on cumulative man-made CO2 account.
Simple question: Has the climates on earth always changed from hot to cold and cold to hot even before man came into existence?

#34967 Jul 3, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Many forest fires have started naturally due to lightning strikes- does that mean you won't call the cops if you find me next to your burning house with a can of gas and a box of matches?
Dumb answers R us with the cult of stupid.
Nope I would not call the cops. I would call a coroner for I would shoot your dumb arse!

#34968 Jul 3, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No, you asked a dumber question.
You better clear the smog and look again.
1. China
2. United States
3. European Union

the country list and amount of each countries emissions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#34969 Jul 3, 2014
Rabbit On Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I would not call the cops. I would call a coroner for I would shoot your dumb arse!
LMAO! Yep, if I saw him standing by my burning house, with a can of gas and a box of matches, I'm also going to give you a copper implant. Free of charge! LMAO!
SpaceBlues

Magnolia, TX

#34970 Jul 3, 2014
Rabbit On Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
You better clear the smog and look again.
1. China
2. United States
3. European Union
the country list and amount of each countries emissions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
That's today, silly goose. China does the USA's manufacturing now, duh.

Do learn what cumulative means, huh.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34971 Jul 3, 2014
Rabbit On Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question: Has the climates on earth always changed from hot to cold and cold to hot even before man came into existence?
Not as simplistic as your words indicate. You are neglecting to say slowly, extremely slowly.. not anything like couple of centuries of the humans-instigated global warming.

Read IPCC.CH

#34972 Jul 3, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>That's today, silly goose. China does the USA's manufacturing now, duh.
Do learn what cumulative means, huh.
"England thus is the #1 polluter, followed by USA, on cumulative man-made CO2 account."

You have evidence to support your claim? I would be interested in reading it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal alien raped 7 yo girl 1000"s of times 35 min Davycrockett 2
Van jones and fox anchors cry on air 1 hr DT made Un blink 3
Liberals Are Changing American History With Lies 2 hr CRASSUS 3
TMZ= communist gay propaganda 2 hr Space ace 1
Tornadoes on the ground 2 hr Space ace 1
Fox news sold out and is fake news now 2 hr Space ace 1
Liberals have lost all reasoning 3 hr Davycrockett 14

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance