Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 36957 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#34927 Jul 1, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>better back track and consider a retraction. your boyfriend, barefoot, will get testy if you give me his title.
kiss...kiss
You're not my "boyfriend" and I sure as hell don't want your kisses. Be gay if you want - not a problem for me - but be that way in your bedroom, or down at the Pink Pussycat when you're dancing on Friday nights.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#34928 Jul 1, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not my "boyfriend"
where did i say i was, pookie? i'd never think about taking you away from barefoot, even if i did swing like you two.

come on out of that closet.......acting macho doesn't work for you at all.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#34929 Jul 1, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's "lazy" here but you, idiot. But then truth isn't something you know a hell of a lot about, is it, putz?
Kinda like offering scientific evidence.:)
how do you explain all the failed models to your 'friendies' at the boiler room?
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#34931 Jul 1, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>how do you explain all the failed models to your 'friendies' at the boiler room?
Um, again in ENGLISH, please?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#34932 Jul 1, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You blow kisses at men and talk about 'boyfriends,' and that's not a come-on, closet queen?
LOL
Methinks you doth protest too much, li'l queenie...:)
modern day liberalism has taught me to be politically correct. i would never offend your feminine sensibilities, hun.

i champion your choice of gayness and coming to your lovers defense.

brava....brava!!!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#34933 Jul 1, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, again in ENGLISH, please?
okay....how do you know if the climate is changing if you're too reluctant to come out of the closet, pebbles?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#34935 Jul 1, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
looks like obama likes to be in bed with "banksters" when it helps fill both their pockets!
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/04...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/08/tom-steyer-...
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/white-h...
shouldn't barry be meeting with a scientist??? LOL
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
Tom has solar investments to protect......and his boy is going to listen and toe the line!
So, now your anti- market economy --your letting your communist tendencies come out . It feels good to come out of the closet,doesn't it? 8D

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#34936 Jul 1, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> So, now your anti- market economy --your letting your communist tendencies come out . It feels good to come out of the closet,doesn't it? 8D
no wonder you're so hysterically confused.
could you give me a flow chart of that logic, crazy 8?
SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#34937 Jul 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>. I'll wait.
Just for people like you.. deniers:

For small island nations spattered across the Pacific, the Indian Oceans, and the Caribbean, climate change is not theoretical, they say, but is measured in miles of coastline lost to rising sea levels and in percentages of GDPs swallowed up by extreme weather events, including hurricanes.

Their officials say the failure of influential nations to respond to global warming and giant storms may be their greatest foreign policy challenge: How can a cadre of tiny islands, many of them sparsely inhabited, compel the global community to enforce the kind of environmental policy needed to keep them afloat?

Leading nations are “always eager to say nice words about climate change, but when it comes to action we’re rather much slower,” says Abdullahi Majeed, minister of state for the environment and industry in the Maldives. He came to Nairobi last week for a United Nations environmental conference.

“We talk about a carbon footprint and then we all travel from all over the world to come [to these meetings] that don’t change anything.”

A meteorologist with 40 years of experience, Mr. Majeed has reason to be frustrated. His country – a chain of some 1,200 islands south west of India – is the lowest lying nation on earth, with an average elevation of less than five feet above sea level.

An upscale resort destination with pristine beaches and five-star hotels, many scientists predict the Maldives has less than 100 years before it becomes uninhabitable

Huh!
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#34938 Jul 1, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Just for people like you.
How many posts have you made in the last day... 10? 20? 30?

With every one you puff out more CO2 into the atmosphere.

You know that, but still insist CO2 is at "crisis" levels.

What a hypocrite.

Keep posting... with each one you diminish yourself.

LOL
silly me

Newark, NJ

#34939 Jul 1, 2014
Wanna know what the pig said on a HOT sunny day at the beach.

I'm Bacon
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#34941 Jul 2, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>modern day liberalism has taught me to be politically correct. i would never offend your feminine sensibilities, hun.
i champion your choice of gayness and coming to your lovers defense.
brava....brava!!!
You hate liberalism...another lie from you. Nor do you care about others' "sensibilities."

I can only conclude you're a raving queen who's having increasing difficulty in hiding it.

Prove me wrong!:)
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#34942 Jul 2, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
How many posts have you made in the last day... 10? 20? 30?
With every one you puff out more CO2 into the atmosphere.
You know that, but still insist CO2 is at "crisis" levels.
What a hypocrite.
Keep posting... with each one you diminish yourself.
LOL
Mothballs seems to have found a new way to evade factual, rational argument.

The new meme, folks: you're posting C02! ROTFLMAO
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#34943 Jul 2, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>okay....how do you know if the climate is changing if you're too reluctant to come out of the closet, pebbles?
That's English...but what does it mean? What does homosexuality have to do with warming??

We're talking GLOBAL warming here, you know....not warming your bed....:)

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#34945 Jul 2, 2014
"July 2, 2014: NASA has successfully launched its first spacecraft dedicated to studying atmospheric carbon dioxide.

On Wednesday, July 2nd, at 2:56 a.m. PDT, the Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 (OCO-2) raced skyward from Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, on a United Launch Alliance Delta II rocket. Approximately 56 minutes after the launch, the observatory separated from the rocket's second stage into an initial 429-mile (690-kilometer) orbit. Initial telemetry shows the spacecraft is in excellent condition.

OCO-2 soon will begin a minimum two-year mission to locate Earth’s sources of and storage places for atmospheric carbon dioxide, the leading human-produced greenhouse gas responsible for warming our world and a critical component of the planet’s carbon cycle.

"Climate change is the challenge of our generation," said NASA Administrator Charles Bolden." http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#34946 Jul 2, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Three more posts not worth reading.

Keep it up... with each post you puff more CO2 into the atmosphere and contradict the "settled" 'science' and their hysterical "crisis".

What a dupe.
litesong

Everett, WA

#34947 Jul 2, 2014
motheaten wrote:
Three more posts not worth reading.
You post 'em, I'll NOT read 'em.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#34948 Jul 2, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Just for people like you.. deniers:...Their officials say ...the Maldives has less than 100 years before it becomes uninhabitable Huh!
In science, experiments say what's tested and proven, not popularity.

There still hasn't been even one experiment on climate change mitigation published in a peer reviewed journal.

“Don't Like Bumping Your Butt?”

Since: Jul 14

Stop Hopping Down The Trail!

#34949 Jul 2, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>In science, experiments say what's tested and proven, not popularity.
There still hasn't been even one experiment on climate change mitigation published in a peer reviewed journal.
Maybe you should do some research on the history of earth in the last 4,5 billion years instead of crying for peer reviews articles. The climate has changed many times over and over. It is a natural cycle to go from cold to hot and hot to cold! Climate change is fact. Oo did the ice ages never happen?

“Don't Like Bumping Your Butt?”

Since: Jul 14

Stop Hopping Down The Trail!

#34950 Jul 2, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>In science, experiments say what's tested and proven, not popularity.
Maybe you should do some research on the history of earth in the last 4,5 billion years instead of crying for peer reviews articles. The climate has changed many times over and over. It is a natural cycle to go from cold to hot and hot to cold! Climate change is fact. Did the ice ages happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harrassed by dumb liberal for wearing hat 1 hr silly rabbit 3
Admit they are evil 3 hr Truth 37
Minneapolis Anti Trump Hotline 3 hr Lucky 106
Detain all homeless people 4 hr Space ace 1
Homeless are bums 4 hr Space ace 19
Minimum Wage Fee (Aug '14) 15 hr Hillary Lost 57
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 20 hr Chanta53 708

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance