Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 34487 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34746 Jun 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>A climate scientist calls for experimental tests to prove a negative; they are ALMOST there.
Once climate scientists realize they are the ones calling for intervention, for climate change mitigation; they will be required to prove it will help more than hurt. Until then, they are promoting a hoax using pseudoscience, not using the scientific method.
blah blah the same nonsense.

You have not a leg to stand on.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#34747 Jun 23, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
NOAA And NASA Data Alterations Are Global
The NASA and NOAA have dramatically altered the US temperature record, and they are doing the same thing in other countries, like Iceland and Australia – almost always cooling the past, which creates the appearance of warming.
NASA or NOAA cannot anyway alter the rest of the world meteorological datas such as you pretend, Iceland still is an european country, bound for joining EU, and Australia works Commonwealth, therefore with the british Met Office. Uk and France have worldwide meteo stations networks.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#34748 Jun 23, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are dreaming again..
Soo here's a cool 10K..A Physicist and author on global warming Dr. Christopher Keating has just announced The $10,000 Global Warming Skeptic Challenge. Dr. Keating is putting up $10,000 of his own money to anyone who can disprove that man-made Global Warming is not occuring.
Just do it, hahahaha
climate scientists are asking people to disprove what they can't seem to prove.....yet demand the science is settled.

this is why we know you support pseudoscience and a hoax.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34749 Jun 23, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>climate scientists are asking people to disprove what they can't seem to prove.....yet demand the science is settled.
boring

FAIL

again

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#34750 Jun 23, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>boring
FAIL
again
like it said on the other thread.....you don't ave to read my post, mullet. you don't have to respond to them either, dog pecker gnat! but you can't help yourself, huh, wedge?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#34751 Jun 23, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>like it said on the other thread.....you don't ave to read my post, mullet. you don't have to respond to them either, dog pecker gnat! but you can't help yourself, huh, wedge?
Spaceballs doesn't like the tough or 'inconvenient' questions.

Just a lame brained cut 'n' paste hypocritical troll.

But so much fun to mock.

Some day he may ask his mommy what all the big words mean.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34752 Jun 23, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>like[sic] it said on the other thread.....you don't ave[sic] to read my post, mullet[name calling]. you don't have to respond to them either, dog pecker gna[name cakker]t! but you can't help yourself, huh, wedge[sic]?
You are depressed, idiot.

Start going to elementary school.

FAIL

again
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34753 Jun 23, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>climate scientists are asking people to disprove what they can't seem to prove.....yet demand the science is settled.
Read your last post to me.

FAIL

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#34755 Jun 23, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Spaceballs doesn't like the tough or 'inconvenient' questions.
Just a lame brained cut 'n' paste hypocritical troll.
But so much fun to mock.
Some day he may ask his mommy what all the big words mean.
Spacey still believes Mann won the Nobel. Some people are incapable of learning.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#34756 Jun 23, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are depressed, idiot.
Start going to elementary school.
FAIL
again
<stomp...stomp...stomp>

poor little frustrated chicken little.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#34757 Jun 23, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
With "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully"] & its tiny gnat of a servicer, "ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully"] can only please the rats...... & itself.
spaced blues and litethong have the lowest iq's on topix, imo.

poor little dog pecker gnats.......always begging for the butter.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#34759 Jun 23, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are dreaming again..
Soo here's a cool 10K..A Physicist and author on global warming Dr. Christopher Keating has just announced The $10,000 Global Warming Skeptic Challenge. Dr. Keating is putting up $10,000 of his own money to anyone who can disprove that man-made Global Warming is not occuring.
Just do it, hahahaha
dingleberry rancher, you can't disprove a negative, what a dolt. for instance, I say yur fat mama is the town tramp, try and disprove it.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#34760 Jun 23, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
When fat Al or one of these other idiots agree to an actual debate, I might pay attention.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34762 Jun 24, 2014
Yet another argument of the warmists is melting away.

The Arctic’s Stunning Single Year Recovery! BBC Reports There’s 50% More Arctic Sea Ice VOLUME This Year!

- See more at: http://notrickszone.com/2013/12/16/the-arctic...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34763 Jun 24, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
dingleberry rancher, you can't disprove a negative, what a dolt. for instance, I say yur fat mama is the town tramp, try and disprove it.
You must be very fat..

Anyway.. put up or shut up. Here is more..

The $10,000 Global Warming Skeptic Challenge!
1. I will award $10,000 of my own money to anyone that can prove, via the scientific method, that man-made global climate change is not occurring;

2. There is no entry fee;

3. You must be 18 years old or older to enter;

4. Entries do not have to be original, they only need to be first;

5. I am the final judge of all entries but will provide my comments on why any entry fails to prove the point.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34764 Jun 24, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You must be very fat..
Anyway.. put up or shut up. Here is more..
The $10,000 Global Warming Skeptic Challenge!
1. I will award $10,000 of my own money to anyone that can prove, via the scientific method, that man-made global climate change is not occurring;
2. There is no entry fee;
3. You must be 18 years old or older to enter;
4. Entries do not have to be original, they only need to be first;
5. I am the final judge of all entries but will provide my comments on why any entry fails to prove the point.
That's a safe bet since nobody has been able to prove, via the scientific method, that man-made global climate change IS occurring - for how many years now?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34766 Jun 24, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a safe bet since nobody has been able to prove, via the scientific method, that man-made global climate change IS occurring - for how many years now?
Like I said .. put up for cool cash..

otherwise..

Keating says he is more than willing to pay the money but doesn't believe it will happen, "I'm a scientist and I have to go where the science leads me. I have been studying climate change for a long time and I am certain my money is safe. They are in the business of denial and deception, not science. But, if someone could give me a scientific proof global warming isn't real, it would be worth the money."
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34768 Jun 24, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said .. put up for cool cash..
otherwise..
Keating says he is more than willing to pay the money but doesn't believe it will happen, "I'm a scientist and I have to go where the science leads me. I have been studying climate change for a long time and I am certain my money is safe. They are in the business of denial and deception, not science. But, if someone could give me a scientific proof global warming isn't real, it would be worth the money."
Big difference between Keating's statement and your "man-made global climate change ".

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#34769 Jun 24, 2014
"It’s not every day that a Republican finance guy — one who remembers George W. Bush as a “terrific boss”— writes an op-ed in The New York Times imploring the nation to set up a carbon tax. Not this year, anyway; just a few years ago, it might’ve been ho-hum.

Once, the carbon tax was the conservative, free-market solution to the climate problem, as opposed to the big-government, heavy-handed-regulation solution. Now that so many Republicans don’t accept that there is any climate problem at all, the whole idea just looks like another evil tax to them. And when a former Treasury secretary under the GOP flag steps forward to advocate it — to insist that we have no choice, we’re crazy not to act fast and act big — it’s news." http://grist.org/climate-energy/climate-chang...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34770 Jun 24, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Big difference between Keating's statement and your "man-made global climate change ".
How so? Don't you know that's only one of the consequences of your man-made global warming!

More?

NEW YORK (AP)— Climate change is likely to exact enormous costs on U.S. regional economies in the form of lost property, reduced industrial output and more deaths, according to a report backed by a trio of men with vast business experience.

The report analyzes the impacts of climate change by region to better show how climate change affects the businesses and industries that drive each region's economy.

— The Northeast will likely be most affected by sea level rise, which will cost an additional $6 billion to $9 billion in property loss each year.

— The Southeast will likely be affected both by sea-level rise and extreme temperatures. The region, which has averaged eight days of temperatures over 95 degrees each year, will likely see an additional 17 to 52 of these days by midcentury and up to four months of them by the end of the century. This could lead to 11,000 to 36,000 additional deaths per year.

— Higher temperatures will reduce Midwest crop yields by 19 percent by midcentury and by 63 percent by the end of the century.

— The Southwest will see an extra month of temperatures above 95 degrees by 2050, which will lead to more frequent droughts and wildfires.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge orders Kentucky clerk jailed 13 min Ozzy 4
Another Government FAILURE Vet benifits (Mar '13) 52 min LIbErals 6
Comcast To Charge $30 For Data Over 300GB Cap 1 hr Little Boy Blue 19
Did you hear the one about ... 2 hr Little Boy Blue 1
Congressman John Kline runs away and hides 2 hr Little Boy Blue 1
clinton probe extends to key aides 6 hr Denise 68
Obama supports criminals 6 hr Little Boy Blue 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages