Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37424 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

litesong

Everett, WA

#34290 May 31, 2014
motheaten wrote:
Keep puffing out......
Glad you see the truth of AGW advocates.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#34291 May 31, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
[off-topic]in matter of antisemitism, the fact is that the Jews are both judge and jury
In the case of Holocaust denial, anybody may read the words. If you call skeptics of catastrophic man made climate disruption and asking the government to save the planet, "deniers", then what does that say about the people who deny 90,000 French Jews murdered by Nazis during the Shoah?

DonPanic wrote:
Who denies a free state for the Palestinians ?[/off-topic]
Is this your answer? Does it mean you refuse to recognize Israel and only recognize Palestine? Am I reading your right?

Not Israel or the USA; the Palestinian leadership (including Hamas) don't seem to want peace. I don't think a two state solution is necessary since Palestinians under Israeli rule seem to prosper far more than those under Palestinian rule. I'm not saying Palestine doesn't deserve to exist as a peaceful state with mutually recognized borders; just that the approach of granting territory to Palestinian control seems to create more harm than good.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#34292 May 31, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
If you think climate change has anything to do with Israel, you're even more deluded and an even bigger troll than I'd previously imagined. Maybe global warming is being caused by Obamacare or Common Core too, huh? LOL
I'm thinking calling climate change mitigation skeptics, "deniers" misuses language and helps out those who deny European history. The murder of six million Jews during the Shoah was caused by Hitler's Final Solution. The cause of man made catastrophic climate disruption is an oxymoron.

Warmists who call skeptics "deniers" are antisemitic or allies of antisemitic deniers of the Holocaust, so they misuse the word "denier" to include all their opponents no matter what they think about history.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#34293 May 31, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
But you would have argued AGAINST it if the Internet had existed and you'd been around then, wouldn't you?LOL
I argue against climate policies without experimental justification. Obama wants to take America down a peg and is using populist fear of climate disruption as excuse. Obama's intent isn't economic prosperity, just the opposite with less CO2 emissions from production and consumption. I argue against the EPA's new global warming carbon dioxide emission restrictions.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#34294 May 31, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Liar.
I believe warmists are mistaken, not deliberately writing untruths. CPT Y. probably describes everyone he disagrees with as "Liar" to defame them and render rational argument futile, not out of a genuine intent to harm. CPT Y. probably thinks saving the planet is more important than common courtesy and civil discourse.

Captain Yesterday wrote:
Fossil fuels "work" but are warming the climate constantly.
Fossil fuels also create particulate byproducts well known for cooling the climate constantly. What's not to love about global warming? I'm for lowering the price of producing and consuming fossil fuel, to create economic prosperity. I oppose poverty, conservation and government restrictions on carbon dioxide emissions.

Captain Yesterday wrote:
Renewable energy "works" on a daily basis - solar, wind, tidal, geothermal, electric, all are being used daily. A local church put in geothermal and replaced three gas furnaces. In small-city America. That's not imaginary, Clyde. YOU are the hoax.
Taxpayer financed crony billionaires like Tom Steyer and Jeffrey Immelt directly profit from government "investment" in renewable energy. Solyndra doesn't work, its bankrupt and the taxpayer's left paying the bills. The VA gives millions in bonuses to administrators in the name of Veteran's health care and then our vets die waiting to get on waiting lists.

The government is good at bureaucracy, mismanagement and getting away with helping their crony friends. There's no evidence they are good at providing healthcare or mitigating climate change.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#34295 May 31, 2014
litesong wrote:
Glad to see your still posting... never mind the "crisis".

Hypocrite.
SpaceBlues

Desoto, TX

#34297 May 31, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but the researchers have been caught minipulating data more than once.
Aww that hurt your feelings..

What are you gonna do?
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#34298 May 31, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Aww that hurt your feelings..
What are you gonna do?
What an idiot you are.

You just indirectly confirmed that "crisis" scientists fudged their research, and instead argue, "too bad, so sad".

Truly a moron... and a hypocrite.

**poof**
SpaceBlues

Desoto, TX

#34299 May 31, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot you are.
You just indirectly confirmed that "crisis" scientists fudged their research, and instead argue, "too bad, so sad".
Truly a moron... and a hypocrite.
**poof**
hahaha confused, aren't you?

No whine for you!

P.S. These science deniers are also sans education. Ignorant bunch!
Old Vet

Minneapolis, MN

#34300 May 31, 2014
Calif is BURNING, must be a desert.
Old Vet

Minneapolis, MN

#34301 May 31, 2014
NJ/NY drowned must be a seacoast.
Old Vet

Minneapolis, MN

#34302 May 31, 2014
Minnesota got real cold, must be up north!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#34303 May 31, 2014
More lies exposed...

Scientists Admit Polar Bear Numbers Were Made Up To ‘Satisfy Public Demand’

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/30/scientists-...
Old Vet

Minneapolis, MN

#34304 May 31, 2014
Obama FAILED Vets of America, must be a liar.
Old Vet

Minneapolis, MN

#34305 May 31, 2014
Burma Shave.....
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#34306 May 31, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha confused, aren't you?
Not at all. You're an idiot global warming hypocrite.

Keep posting... you are the best proof against your "crisis" science.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#34307 May 31, 2014
Old Vet wrote:
Obama FAILED Vets of America, must be a liar.
As usual, the news comes out proving that wrong. The VA may have failed some vets, but Obama has had little to do with it.

Dubya was advised of the delays and the paper shuffling in 2005 and 2007. He did nothing about it. Some problems with the VA go back to 1995 and earlier.

What Obama did do, that made the situation worse, was added PTSD and Agent Orange to the list of maladies that the VA had to address. The VA has been stalling that for over 40 years!

Get your facts straight, ole vet. We thank you, but you can do better than just parroting Faux Noise.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#34308 May 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I believe warmists are mistaken, not deliberately writing untruths. CPT Y. probably describes everyone he disagrees with as "Liar" to defame them and render rational argument futile, not out of a genuine intent to harm. CPT Y. probably thinks saving the planet is more important than common courtesy and civil discourse.
<quoted text>Fossil fuels also create particulate byproducts well known for cooling the climate constantly. What's not to love about global warming? I'm for lowering the price of producing and consuming fossil fuel, to create economic prosperity. I oppose poverty, conservation and government restrictions on carbon dioxide emissions.
<quoted text>Taxpayer financed crony billionaires like Tom Steyer and Jeffrey Immelt directly profit from government "investment" in renewable energy. Solyndra doesn't work, its bankrupt and the taxpayer's left paying the bills. The VA gives millions in bonuses to administrators in the name of Veteran's health care and then our vets die waiting to get on waiting lists.
The government is good at bureaucracy, mismanagement and getting away with helping their crony friends. There's no evidence they are good at providing healthcare or mitigating climate change.
There's no doubt in my mind that you are a propagandist for the fossil industry whose job is to present the same tired arguments and "facts" every day, just re-arranging the words.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#34309 May 31, 2014
New report of various S&P 500 reactions to climate change. Examples are given from Walmart, Allstate, CSX, and Pepsico.

http://www.fastcoexist.com/3030801/how-extrem...
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#34310 May 31, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
New report of various S&P 500 reactions to climate change. Examples are given from Walmart, Allstate, CSX, and Pepsico.
http://www.fastcoexist.com/3030801/how-extrem...
OMG! Weather effects everyone.

There must be big bucks in the gloom and doom industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confirmed: trump was wiretapped 1 hr Hillary Blames ot... 4
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 1 hr EdmondWA 63
cowards! 4 hr Cat Fan 9
Maggies Move to Minnesota 7 hr Irish 6
Who's Your Favorite Actress? 7 hr Irish 3
Irish: I'm Back 7 hr Irish 2
Racism: Tips & Tools for White People 7 hr Irish 11

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance